Reading Material

downerbeautiful

Really Experienced
My s.o. and I have good sex. Sometimes it's mind-blowing, sometimes it's just great; it's never "bad" by any stretch of the imagination.

Since he's out of town on business more often and I'm in class, we'll see one another once every couple weeks or so. Over the day or two that we get, we obviously have sex a few times. The "welcome back sex" as I call it is "issue free" but usually the second time has a "what next?" dilemma. I guess you could say we get bored of the usual positions.

I'll do anything BUT road head (live in rural areas, too much risk for hitting wild animals if your focus is split). I believe it's safe to say he believes in bringing his "A game" and nothing more. I do have a chain maille flogger my brother made and gave to me for my use, along with some stuff for foreplay, cuffs, ben wah balls, and whatever else I use to masturbate with.

Do any of you have advice on any books/unobtrusive things to buy to help spice things up? I've been contemplating buying a book by Midori, since he seems highly reputable; does anyone have any experience with his work? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

i'd never really heard of Midori, but i just took a look on amazon and it seems as though her books come highly recommended.

You.

My s.o. and I have good sex. Sometimes it's mind-blowing, sometimes it's just great; it's never "bad" by any stretch of the imagination.

Since he's out of town on business more often and I'm in class, we'll see one another once every couple weeks or so. Over the day or two that we get, we obviously have sex a few times. The "welcome back sex" as I call it is "issue free" but usually the second time has a "what next?" dilemma. I guess you could say we get bored of the usual positions.

I'll do anything BUT road head (live in rural areas, too much risk for hitting wild animals if your focus is split). I believe it's safe to say he believes in bringing his "A game" and nothing more. I do have a chain maille flogger my brother made and gave to me for my use, along with some stuff for foreplay, cuffs, ben wah balls, and whatever else I use to masturbate with.

Do any of you have advice on any books/unobtrusive things to buy to help spice things up? I've been contemplating buying a book by Midori, since he seems highly reputable; does anyone have any experience with his work? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Your brother gave you or made you these sexual devices ? Very brotherly of him, helping out sis that way. I will be blunt, is he the only one you are fucking and are you reasonably sure you are the only one he is fucking first of all ?

Your brother gave you or made you these sexual devices ? Very brotherly of him, helping out sis that way. I will be blunt, is he the only one you are fucking and are you reasonably sure you are the only one he is fucking first of all ?

My sister gave me a Cavern of Pleasure for Christmas last year. This year there is something wrapped under the tree that is long and tubular and leaning to the left...come on! Is this for real? This is the same girl that is thinking of abstinance in one thread and claims that her partner is too vanilla in another?

Good luck

Midori is a she, not a he. Her Japanese rope bondage book was very good, and I've heard good things about her other books.

She also does workshops if you are near San Francisco.

Back