• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Mother's Day

Well, after all, we wouldn't be enjoying this thread, the lovely breasts and nipples if they weren't created for the divine purpose of motherhood and feeding. Of course, they also give endless pleasure beyond all of that. All hail to the Nipple!

To JenniferMidnight:

A special Happy Mother's Day to you. Wow! Lucky child who got to nurse at your nipples! You know you are the ultimate MILF, right? It's true! Funny how I think of you nightly at the stroke of 12.(*smiles*)

SxRx

SxRx said:
Well, after all, we wouldn't be enjoying this thread, the lovely breasts and nipples if they weren't created for the divine purpose of motherhood and feeding. Of course, they also give endless pleasure beyond all of that. All hail to the Nipple!

To JenniferMidnight:

A special Happy Mother's Day to you. Wow! Lucky child who got to nurse at your nipples! You know you are the ultimate MILF, right? It's true! Funny how I think of you nightly at the stroke of 12.(*smiles*)

SxRx

And I naturally agree with all of that. Still looking for a woman around here who's eager for some "nursing practice." Ideal qualification: must have a lovely set to match Jennifer's!

ah

What a great thread!! I love nipples dark and light, large and small. And especially a woman's responses - here and in person - to a touch, and more.

Going

Off to see the rest of this thread. Meanwhile ---
Can women here let us know:

- when and how you have cum just from having nipples touched/stimulated?
and
- How you most like your nipples played with?

D.
PMs welcome

PassionateStars said:
Off to see the rest of this thread. Meanwhile ---
Can women here let us know:

- when and how you have cum just from having nipples touched/stimulated?
and
- How you most like your nipples played with?

D.
PMs welcome

Being cupped and adored
Fingertip lightly circling the areola
Palms rubbing gently, relentlessly over the tips of the nipple
...over and over again

JenniferMidnight said:
SxRx said:
I must confess that one of the sexiest things a woman can have is freckles scattered about her cleavage. The more cleavage and freckles all the better. When I have the chance to see this combination up close and personal, I feel a surge of both sensuality and whimsy about her bosom making for a tantalizing rush. I would happily attend to these freckles endlessly.
SxRx

I also like freckles. I will try to find some.

7.jpg

13.jpg

011.jpg

03.jpg

06.jpg

set192-15.jpg

tfc013_039.jpg

Last edited:
Jennifer

Jennifer Midnight ---
Being cupped and adored
Fingertip lightly circling the areola
Palms rubbing gently, relentlessly over the tips of the nipple
...over and over again
////

Lovely words you wrote! So descriptive and makes me want to ......

Like virtually anything else on a woman… we are not seeking specific perfection. We’re only wanting it in concert with the rest.

Nipples…

Sorry, I got distracted… what were we talking about?

Oh yeah. Nipples are best when they affirm like a raging hard cock (at least that spells affirmation to a guy). So we don’t want them pointing down. The higher the finer! If a dude had a 12 inch cock that pointed, urgently, straight to the floor – would that turn you on? Not likely. I want them UP and urgent! (If this means you need to give up jogging 5 miles a day? Do it! If you’re 300lbs and your nipples point to the sky? You’re that much more magnificent than a 100lb chick with tits that sag like the cow that got killed for a Mac burger.)

THAT – is all that matters.

I want them pointy, I want them tiny, I want them stubborn, I want them docile, I want them stiff, I want them vulnerable, I want them dollar, I want them dime, I want them puffy, and I want them like darts. I want them out there declaring, “These are mine and you’ll be lucky to get some”. Most of all, I want them wanting me! We want tits that say ‘Come to me’. And we want nipples that are proud to say that. They can be any shape they want, as long as they’re PROUD!

If she’s the quiet, tiny, shy type? The sexiest nipples she could ever have would be the very same example. I guess I want them to be ‘her’. I would want shy, retracted nipples that aren’t sure they’re willing to declare… until I get my mouth on them. I LOVE owning you from there. We're looking at your nipples like you're looking at a growing bulge. It's the same.

Ergo – it doesn’t matter what they are. As long as they make sense with the rest of the character you’re writing about (or who you’re writing her to attract).

Personally, I lust for the puffy ones. That drives me crazy. It’s because they’re blooming affirmation – but they are still doing their best to be soft like a woman should be. They’re conflicted yet unable to hide their sexuality. I like that dynamic. I like that very much… almost as much as tits that could rip open a screen door…

Damnitt!! This is an impossible question!!

XXplorher said:
Like virtually anything else on a woman… we are not seeking specific perfection. We’re only wanting it in concert with the rest.
Nipples…
Oh yeah. Nipples are best when they affirm like a raging hard cock (at least that spells affirmation to a guy). So we don’t want them pointing down. The higher the finer! If a dude had a 12 inch cock that pointed, urgently, straight to the floor – would that turn you on? Not likely. I want them UP and urgent! (If this means you need to give up jogging 5 miles a day? Do it! If you’re 300lbs and your nipples point to the sky? You’re that much more magnificent than a 100lb chick with tits that sag like the cow that got killed for a Mac burger.)
I want them pointy, I want them tiny, I want them stubborn, I want them docile, I want them stiff, I want them vulnerable, I want them dollar, I want them dime, I want them puffy, and I want them like darts. I want them out there declaring, “These are mine and you’ll be lucky to get some”. Most of all, I want them wanting me! We want tits that say ‘Come to me’. And we want nipples that are proud to say that. They can be any shape they want, as long as they’re PROUD!
If she’s the quiet, tiny, shy type? The sexiest nipples she could ever have would be the very same example. I guess I want them to be ‘her’. I would want shy, retracted nipples that aren’t sure they’re willing to declare… until I get my mouth on them. I LOVE owning you from there. We're looking at your nipples like you're looking at a growing bulge. It's the same.
Ergo – it doesn’t matter what they are. As long as they make sense with the rest of the character you’re writing about (or who you’re writing her to attract).
Personally, I lust for the puffy ones. That drives me crazy. It’s because they’re blooming affirmation – but they are still doing their best to be soft like a woman should be. They’re conflicted yet unable to hide their sexuality. I like that dynamic. I like that very much… almost as much as tits that could rip open a screen door…

XX,
I can't tell you how entertaining your nipple dissertation was to read! I could feel the enthusiasm, the love, the adoration, and your very specific needs and wants EXPLODING through your words. (Yikes on the nipples scraping across a screen :eek: !)

Please do stick around…
JM

Good Morning {{{{{{{{{{Jennifer}}}}}}}}}}

How is your sexy self today sweetheart?
I sure have missed chatting with you,
hope all is well!

:kiss: :rose: :heart: :rose: :kiss:

spring is lovely.
Makes me take out my sexier clothes!

Parts of me want to poke out.
Whatever shall I do?

Posting Prose Praising Poking

olivefun said:
spring is lovely.

Whatever shall I do?

Well, some of us will want to poke out right back, a little lower than your lusciousness. That may give you some ideas. I posted prose praising your poking a while back.(Say that 10 times really fast) You are are a goddess of bounty. We worship at your nipples.

SxRx

I bend over and bow to you.
This way, perhaps you can look towards my cleavage and see a little more of my breasts.
They do spill out over my bras wanting to get out when the weather is like this.

Glad you enjoy it.

Really glad.

Olive

olivefun said:
spring is lovely.

Whatever shall I do?

Follow your instincts and an onslaught of protrusions will follow;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivefun
spring is lovely.

Whatever shall I do?

catchcade said:
Follow your instincts and an onslaught of protrusions will follow;)

And when you do, post a picture of yourself.

Hmmm...

Having given up waiting for my international nude gardening service, I returned to the hunt for the perfect nipple....

h5k5zq1179416947.jpg

olivefun said:
I bend over and bow to you.
This way, perhaps you can look towards my cleavage and see a little more of my breasts.
They do spill out over my bras wanting to get out when the weather is like this.

Glad you enjoy it.

Really glad.

Olive

The image of your proud breasts spilling out of your blouse makes my cock hard and my morning warm....

XXplorher said:

Nipples…

Mmmm, puffies are mouth watering!!!

met-art_ry_46_1.jpg

met-art_deo_6_17.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back