The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Mr Micky. I intend to view said picture forthwith. However I'm in the middle of some important buffy-watching and gingerbread eating right now.

Minx, our uniform has shoes!!!

nymphee said:
Evening Mr Micky. I intend to view said picture forthwith. However I'm in the middle of some important buffy-watching and gingerbread eating right now.

right back atcha

nymph i think willow is so sexy, and cute, have you seen her when she is bad?? :devil: yummmmy

nymphee said:

Wooooohoooooo!! what are they like?!! Please say they are shiny! :nana:

Of course they're shiny, in a choice of colours.

Micky, Willow= hot
Tara= pain the bloody arse.

KinkyBoyUK said:
so what is this uniform minx?

I'm not sure I can say Kinks, until we officially launch lol.

Nymphee maybe we have to let a few chosen ones know....privately ;)

nymphee said:

Micky, Willow= hot

*claps hands* oh goody!! I LOVE shoes :catroar:

minx1 said:

these uniforms are to stun dragons i have this feeling

minx1 said:

ill keep my eye out for the announcement then!

nymphee said:

Micky, Willow= hot

She is meant to be kinky in real life. did you know? :)

nymphee said:
There was a very good thing about her in Maxim a few years ago Micky.

oooooh prey tell, dragon lifts ear and wags tail,...................and pants

mickyp123 said:
oooooh prey tell, dragon lifts ear and wags tail,...................and pants

Do stop Micky, you're singeing the tapestries.

I don't remember very much, it was just a good interview with some gooood pictures.

Wow haven't you lot been having a fine time while I've been busy! nymphee and minx glad you've been giving those dragons the run around. minx when you design the badge, remember to make it one of those safety ones, who knows what the dragons would do if they got hold of ones with pins in :devil:

T'was the wedding anniversary weekend so very busy :catroar: I decided on a strategically placed ribbon and pledging my undying servitude - seemed to work ;) I in return got a shiny new shackle *giggles and shows off ankle*
Took me out for meal then after explaining what he was going to do to me, much to the horror of the couple at the next table,(serves them right for ear-wigging) took me home to prove who was the Master (like that needed any clarification!!) :cathappy: By the way ribbons (long ones) are fun too :D :catroar:

Up early catching up on what I should have done over the last couple of days :rolleyes: it's taken me ages to catch up on this thread - Hi to all the people I haven't met before.

Now go off and kink for Britain :D

Oh I forgot...

The Ds test I found is only supposed to be a bit of fun, after all if you answer all the questions as a submissive should, you will also be 100% sycophantic and on the flip side a Dom would also be an abuser, mathematically the test don't work but its fun to see if it comes out anywhere near the truth... I am possibly 90% submissive when in my Master's presence (that would explain the punishments then!!)the other 10% is my masochistic side enjoying what he is doing so i'm not submitting i'm joining in (raising my bum to be spanked) and a bit of brattiness too ;)
But in RL i'm neither sycophantic or submissive and I would never jump off a cliff whoever told me to do it!!!!

Have fun, be cherished :rose:

PPs i owe someone a pm and it will be coming shortly :rose:

Good Morning Everyone, hope you have a fun day!!

Just a quick news bulletin. For those that know about Munches, I have been looking at trying to join one in Chelmsford in Essex.

Anyway, it now appears that although there was one, it has since folded. So, I am rising (as always) to the challenge of starting a new one.

I am aiming to cover Chelsmford and Mid Essex, and to that end tonight I will be visiting a Munch in East Essex to meet someone who used to help organise the old Chelmsford Munch.

So, if anyone wants to know more, please contact me either on my PM or use either my Hotmail or Yahoo e-mail addresses.

Thank you for listening to this announcement! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back