How To Kill A Date In Four Words...

I can see where you're coming from but it ain't necessarily true.....

I went on a date with a young lady once a good number of years ago... her mom was down because of boyfriend problems.... we took her along...

To make a long story short... I never had another date with the young lady but i did see the mom off and on for several years...

Really nice lady and i hope her daughter grew up to be just like her...

Hmmmm,

Maybe i need to see if i can find her... she might be worth the time now....

Sounds like a fictionalized version could be a story - or a memoir. There probably are some versions of it here already - there are versions of almost everything - but there could be some different possibilities. Imagine finding her again.
 
I'm God's lonely man.

To be fair, Travis Bickle said that to himself, not Betsy. But I'm surprised she didn't figure him out before the porn theater scene.
 
I haven't read all the posts in this thread so this one might have already been done.

"Oh my gosh, there's my wife! Would you mind if we invited her over?"

Another one might be:

"They took my driver's license away again, so I hope you don't mind if my mom drives us."


OH DARN! I didn't pay attention to the "Four Words". Sorry.
 
Last edited:
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

(Two extra words. So sue me.)
 
Back
Top