The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kantarii, one of these days I need to whisk you away for a long talk about music. If time permits, that is :)

I listen to it all. Classic rock, techno, industrial,retro 80's, pop, glam, grunge, thrash, disco, doom, black, death metal, hair bands, outlaw country, punk & hardcore, classical, avant-garde, dance, electronic, and psychedelic:)
đź‘ đź‘ đź‘ Kantđź’‹. Music defines me more than the clothes I choose to wear:)

*Walks into coffee shop, geared up as a one-man-band. Looks around sneakily, realizing no one noticed, and stands there. Slowly the vortex created by the pull of the bizarreness of the suitation pulls everyone's gazes towards self.
Looks around now, one last time, stance ready, as she gets ready to play-*
AAAAAIIIIIEEEE-
*explodes in a puff of grey smoke.*

It's my morning (afternoon for everyone else around me). Starting with coffee--caramel-flavored coffee with caramel-creamer. It tastes sort of like . . . well, not much like caramel, I must say. But it's hot and getting eyelids to open.

*Walks into coffee shop, geared up as a one-man-band. Looks around sneakily, realizing no one noticed, and stands there. Slowly the vortex created by the pull of the bizarreness of the suitation pulls everyone's gazes towards self.
Looks around now, one last time, stance ready, as she gets ready to play-*
AAAAAIIIIIEEEE-
*explodes in a puff of grey smoke.*

Ok, if you set off the sprinklers I'm going to let the crowd deal with you. :cool:

Howdy Tex.
I've recently posted chapter 8 of a series I've been working on.
How the hell does one find the time to compose 900 stories?
Anyways, If you ever had that one teacher in school that just was the end all and be all, you might like to peek at my contributions.Chapter 8 is here: https://www.literotica.com/s/mrs-chamberlain-ch-08.

I'll take a large to go please.

Howdy Tex.
I've recently posted chapter 8 of a series I've been working on.
How the hell does one find the time to compose 900 stories?
Anyways, If you ever had that one teacher in school that just was the end all and be all, you might like to peek at my contributions.Chapter 8 is here: https://www.literotica.com/s/mrs-chamberlain-ch-08.

I'll take a large to go please.

One large to go, coming up.

I'm not the one with 900 stories. That would be sr71pilot. I'm only up to 228.

One or two teacher impressed me back in the day but we rode dinosaurs back and forth to school so it's been a while. ;)

Welcome to the AH by the way.

Please can I have some full-cream milk for my coffee ?
My medics are not 'appy !

Please can I have some full-cream milk for my coffee ?
My medics are not 'appy !

I was always told too much fat in milk was bad for ya. Did i miss something.

Here's your coffee but I only have regular milk. That's the way my cow came. ;)

Yeah, you missed a round or two on the flip-flopping advice on what is/is not good for you. I'm back to using real butter and eating more than two eggs a week. Who knows how long that will last, though?

Yeah, you missed a round or two on the flip-flopping advice on what is/is not good for you. I'm back to using real butter and eating more than two eggs a week. Who knows how long that will last, though?

:confused: I have a friend on a farm not to far from here who brings me a dozen yard eggs a week and a pound of homemade churned butter a month. So I must have missed a whole bunch of stuff. I drink 2% milk because I got hooked on the taste umpteen years ago.

That'll do thanks

'bout the same as me, then, but I have an ordinary margarine.

I could use a really fast coffee to go. No time to stop and chat. I'm working on a short fantasy story with a warlock who ends up in a brothel.

I could use a really fast coffee to go. No time to stop and chat. I'm working on a short fantasy story with a warlock who ends up in a brothel.

Make the warlock get your coffee. At he needs is a flip of the wrist. Me i got to get the cup, pour the coffee, and hand it to you without burning either of us. :D

Here's your coffee and good luck with the story.

A coffee shop with no lattes? Ah, well, I'd be happy if there's some cinnamon. Nutmeg is even better.

I'll have a decaf, black, with a scone on the side...blueberry. Or a muffin you don't have scones.

I listen to it all. Classic rock, techno, industrial,retro 80's, pop, glam, grunge, thrash, disco, doom, black, death metal, hair bands, outlaw country, punk & hardcore, classical, avant-garde, dance, electronic, and psychedelic:)
đź‘ đź‘ đź‘ Kantđź’‹. Music defines me more than the clothes I choose to wear:)

There's enough common ground for long talks and enough music unfamiliar to me to keep things interesting. There's a large overlap. I would add that I also like early '90s hip-hop, celtic folk and video game soundtracks/chiptunecore. Hit me up if you want to compare record collections ;)

Also, clothing is overrated.

... with a scone on the side...blueberry.

Zeb, Zeb, Zeb. Have you learned nothing? Scones come in two flavours: plain or fruited - which basically means 'with sultanas'. There's also the 'cheese scone'. But that's not really a scone. (Although it can be delicious. :D)

A coffee shop with no lattes? Ah, well, I'd be happy if there's some cinnamon. Nutmeg is even better.

Like I said earlier. We have coffee black and there is cream and sugar on the table.

I'll have a decaf, black, with a scone on the side...blueberry. Or a muffin you don't have scones.

Like I said earlier. We have coffee black and there is cream and sugar on the table. If I don't forget, I might pick up some donuts from the shop around the corner.

I'd like to thank Sam for stepping in when i fell asleep earlier.

Well the first day has ended here at the coffee shop and reading room.

About five or six stories tossed out. No comments on those. 71 posts and 529 views. If only I could get that many comments of my stories with that number of views. :eek:

Went through a lot of coffee. I have to remember the damned donuts. I wonder what type the guy around the corner opens. Made about seventy cents in tips. No wonder i can't find a waitress!

Now, to sweep up, run the mop over the floor, and get ready to start all over again..

:rose::kiss:

We do have Diet DP but only because that's what i drink between coffees.

Milk, that I got. Do these people think that's real cream their guzzling in their coffee?

Diet works. :rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back