Asking Her To Play Ch 1 - BDSM story

song_bird

Experienced
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Posts
92
Greetings! I've been a member for a number of years, but haven't written a new story since 2008! I'm hoping to revisit some of my old stories to correct errors and tidy them up a bit. I would appreciate any constructive criticism and suggestions! Here's one of my stories that has received a lower rating. What are your thoughts?

Title: Asking Her To Play Ch 1
Category: Bdsm
Author name: Song_bird

https://www.literotica.com/s/asking-her-to-play-ch-01

His cock was still moist from her mouth as he stepped back again and tugged on the collar. "Get on the floor, face the bed and kneel." She obeyed with a smile, using her hands to keep her balance since she couldn't see. He pressed her shoulders down until her forehead touched the floor. Rump in the air, she was a pretty picture and he laughed. When he knelt down alongside her he could see her blush. "Oh, don't worry. I won't tell a soul about the tattoo." A little blue bird smack dab on her left butt cheek. One of its eyes had winked saucily at every single lover she'd had since her college days. She wasn't generally embarrassed about it, except when in this particular position, so he took the opportunity to tease her.
 
Back
Top