Sex = superpowers

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
So what if there was a guy or gal who didn't have any useful powers of their own...but could give powers to someone if they fucked?

Or, what if someone had powers but needed to have sex to keep them?

For example, hard up for action, any action at all, a street level (non-powered) hero decides to screw someone they meet at last call at their favorite watering hole. She runs out the next morning, embarrassed she had to settle and starts the day in a bad mood. Things get worse when the first crime she goes out to stop is being committed by someone way out of her weight class. However, no else is around so she has to at least stall the supervillain.

However, she not only holds her own, but handily defeats the supervillain with a burst of super strength and speed. She gets upped to an A-list hero almost overnight and becomes the talk of the town. Not piecing things together, she ignores calls from her one-night stand and enjoys the new success without questioning her newfound powers.

...of course, what happens when the powers start to wear off, or supervillains start popping up out of the woodwork?

2. Alternatively, she does figure it out and keeps up contact with her source of new powers. When the world is threatened though, she reveals her secret to her allies and its up to fuck-boy/girl to power them all up.

3. A hero gained their power from the gods. In exchange for their continued patronage however, they must adhere to strict guidelines and the whims of their deities. For example: a lonely nerd is a dutiful worshiper? Well, that hero will need to reward their faith or lose their powers. Say something/misandric/misogynistic? Well, kiss your powers goodbye until you humiliate yourself before the offended sex.

Alternatively, succubus or succubus-like entity decides to live as a hero/villain so they need to constantly resupply on energy to keep up their activities.
 
I read this and it reminded me of a comic called "Sex Criminals" written by Matt Fraction and illustrated by Chip Zdarsky.

Suzie’s just a regular gal with an irregular gift: when she has sex, she stops time. One day she meets Jon and it turns out he has the same ability. And sooner or later they get around to using their gifts to do what we’d ALL do: rob a couple banks. A bawdy and brazen sex comedy for comics begins here!
 
I also had to think of 'Sex Criminals'. The Succubus idea has been done (relatively well) in the TV series 'Lost Girl'.

Idea 3 appeals the most to me, it reminds me a bit of Wonder Woman. She's all about capricious gods, and aren't her original stories wound up in all kinds of kinkiness?
 
I've been slowly working on a story that involves a girl who has sexual superpowers. She has a weapon that's a sword on one end and a vibrator on the other; as she fights, the vibrator end pumps her pussy, giving her orgasms that fuel her energy.

In civilian life, she has to keep her powers charged by constantly swallowing cum.
 
However and wherever the superpowers manifest, they vary depending on the quality (and quantity?) of the agent's sexual experience. Necking, oral, anal, PIV, armpit-fucks, presence or lack of screaming / roaring orgasms, various kinks, all grant different powers to the agent and/or their partner(s). Vaginawoman pulls a long train -- who becomes the most super, and for how long? Supercock impregnates or explodes his lovers -- where does his sperm go from there?
 
On a totally unplanned note, sex criminals is on sale at comixology. Didn't plan that but hey, don't look a gift horse in the ass and all that.

hylas_ Oh yeah, bondage all over the place. The new (current) series by Greg Rucka is also a touch kinky but more in the way of having Diana having a pretty impressive track record with the other amazons.

MayorReynolds oddly enough, I read a manga where a girl sprouts armor based on her favorite vibrator and goes berserk. Won't give the title as, while I enjoyed the series it has a lot of triggers and subjects that aren't allowed and better left undiscussed on here.

Hypoxia interesting point. Maybe whoever satisfies the giver the most gets the most power. Otherwise, I guess the powers could be weird reflections of the kink they engaged in (figging gets you the ability to control plants, oral gets you the ability to breath underwater, roleplay lets you become a shapechanger, etc.) Alternatively, maybe the giver can actually provide the powers with just a touch...but sex is more fun.
Where does the sperm go...hmmm
 
Where does the sperm go...hmmm
I'm thinking of the canonical Larry Niven piece where Supe's semen tears Lois apart because superspeed / superdensity. A Supe+Lois bukakke scene would be just as problematic -- does the squirt slice off her leg or tits or head? If he shoots high skyward, where do they land and who / what do they impregnate? Or do they poke holes in Luna or Uranus or Tau Ceti II?
 
I don't know if I would say it's canonical, besides, it's superman, Lois could just get hit with red sun radiation and they could do it no problem.

Though super-sperm would be an amusing story idea. Every time Clark jacks off he thinks his seed just expires like anyone else's only to discover years later when a legion of miracle babies (no fathers/virgin births) grow up and have his powers.
 
I don't know if I would say it's canonical, besides, it's superman, Lois could just get hit with red sun radiation and they could do it no problem.
She'll still need an asbestos-ceramic cervix because pressure. Best to trust that Supe can use heat-vision to melt the high-speed squirmers before they can do damage. But that takes concentration..

Though super-sperm would be an amusing story idea. Every time Clark jacks off he thinks his seed just expires like anyone else's only to discover years later when a legion of miracle babies (no fathers/virgin births) grow up and have his powers.
Now THIS is a hot idea! Jerked-off super-sperm fly into the stratosphere and slowly descend to Earth, where they home-in on wet vaginas of fertile, nubile women of all ethnicities. Soon are born super-babies: African, Asian, Latino, Indio, Eskimo, Basque, and maybe a few Bonobos and Mandrills.
 
I'm reminded of the Phantom Futa, except her powers come from being horny. I had been thinking of some sort of story involving a sucubus or incubus, but they didn't know they were, and wasn't allowed to have sex, unbeknownst to them, that was why. Or like a chick who's a human vegetable and sex is a temporary cure or something like that.
 
I'm reminded of the Phantom Futa, except her powers come from being horny.
Such can apply to any magical player. Tie that into daily and monthly biorhythms (leading to full-moon syndrome). But yes, the hornier they get, the greater their [fill in blank] superpower... and bodily transformation.

My internal reality fetishish asks, does this make sense Darwin-wise? Is there an evolutionary advantage? Sure! A not-too-distant mutation gives its DNA bearers the power to become physically and mentally more attractive and compelling. They can persuade any prime human to submit to their control and breed with them. They are the charismatics, the alphas, the beautiful folk.

I had been thinking of some sort of story involving a sucubus or incubus, but they didn't know they were, and wasn't allowed to have sex, unbeknownst to them, that was why.
I like this! Unwitting demons with repressed sexuality -- brother and sister, even. What unleashes them? Do they become aware, and exploitative? Follow them through their vanilla lives until the moments of revelation and empowerment.

Or like a chick who's a human vegetable and sex is a temporary cure or something like that.
Do her fuckmates do her because they want to help, or just to get off on fucking a veggie? Try this: She's comatose in a medical holding facility. An intern or janitor sees his chance for coma-sex. He mounts her; she awakens. How does she respond? Is she orgasmic, grateful? Or is she demonic, sucking his soul and life-force away, leaving a shriveled husk beside her bed? She returns to her coma; medical staff are mystified.
 
Such can apply to any magical player. Tie that into daily and monthly biorhythms (leading to full-moon syndrome). But yes, the hornier they get, the greater their [fill in blank] superpower... and bodily transformation.

My internal reality fetishish asks, does this make sense Darwin-wise? Is there an evolutionary advantage? Sure! A not-too-distant mutation gives its DNA bearers the power to become physically and mentally more attractive and compelling. They can persuade any prime human to submit to their control and breed with them. They are the charismatics, the alphas, the beautiful folk.

I like this! Unwitting demons with repressed sexuality -- brother and sister, even. What unleashes them? Do they become aware, and exploitative? Follow them through their vanilla lives until the moments of revelation and empowerment.

Do her fuckmates do her because they want to help, or just to get off on fucking a veggie? Try this: She's comatose in a medical holding facility. An intern or janitor sees his chance for coma-sex. He mounts her; she awakens. How does she respond? Is she orgasmic, grateful? Or is she demonic, sucking his soul and life-force away, leaving a shriveled husk beside her bed? She returns to her coma; medical staff are mystified.

The Phantom Futa is a hentai character. Not hard to find.http://futanariobsession.com/

I'm still working on the sucubus thing. I've been running it in my head for a few months and I'm thinking college student(starting to become my running joke) she masturbates but that's fine, it's when she gets in contact with somebody elses juices, hormones that it's unlocked in her. On the fence about the ugly girl turned sexy schtick kinda like Peter Parker and his spider bite. Can't figure out why or what is the reason she has had to have been a virgin.
 
Thought up a couple of heroes

The satin cougar:

Mercedes Mendez was just your average housewife until her archaeologist husband sent a relic home for safe keeping, bonding her to an ancient spirit. Now she fight crime as the Satin Cougar, a powerful woman with slight feline features. With her strength and speed she easily outclasses many street-based villains. However, she has one weakness: she can only gain her power by seducing a younger man (or woman in a pinch)

Milimeter mistress: A fugitive from the fairy kingdom, Milimeter Mistress is a pixie who may not look like much but upon swallowing a load of semen, she can make a copy of herself for every healthy sperm contained within. The copies only last for 10-15 minutes but that's more than enough time to take most villains down.
 
Back
Top