i love chatting about my wife and others wives.

Wife

I love going to house parties where she can have all the fun (cock) she wants. To see her on the streets you would never know how wild she can be at a party.

family chat

I love chatting about my wife, my daughterinlaws and more ..... keitht6 is yahoo id if you want to sen me instant message....

Let's chat

I love wife chat and chat about other taboo people (sis in law). Also like sharing pics of them and their panties

slopoker2 on yahoo

I've never been with a man before but I've had this fantasy for some years now that I meet this guy online who tells me all about his wife or girlfriend, secrets noone else is supposed to know. We jerk of together while we chat about her, maybe he show me some photos of her or them together.

After some time we decide to meet up, I come to their home and we talk and laugh, after a while he hand me his phone.. it's full of pictures and videos of her posing, masturbating and fucking. I am so hard, watching her in the same couch I'm sitting in right now. After a while you open my pants and start stroking my cock and giving me a blowjob. When I get to see a video of you cuming deep inside her pussy I can't hold back any longer and cum so hard!

:)

I've never been with a man before but I've had this fantasy for some years now that I meet this guy online who tells me all about his wife or girlfriend, secrets noone else is supposed to know. We jerk of together while we chat about her, maybe he show me some photos of her or them together.

After some time we decide to meet up, I come to their home and we talk and laugh, after a while he hand me his phone.. it's full of pictures and videos of her posing, masturbating and fucking. I am so hard, watching her in the same couch I'm sitting in right now. After a while you open my pants and start stroking my cock and giving me a blowjob. When I get to see a video of you cuming deep inside her pussy I can't hold back any longer and cum so hard!

I have to admit that is a hot fantasy

If anyone wants to chat about wife (yours or mine) or maybe exchange photos pm me with your yahoo details.

Wife

I would love to chat about my wife even with another guy and his wife. I have pics to share as well. ( she has an insatiable ass. She is 5'4 20 lbs 34 b) Very into the MMF bisexual threesome aspect. No limits. Shoot me a Pm. I am available most nights on yahoo

We do it..

My girlfriend and I are liking it , a good 3sum , drinks , sum sun or a cool night breeze. She is free and has the choice of what she wants and who...I like it!! Any responses?

this would be dream cum true...

open to discuss........

One of my favorite subjects, love to share experiences with a like minded gent.....

I would love to chat about my wife even with another guy and his wife. I have pics to share as well. ( she has an insatiable ass. She is 5'4 20 lbs 34 b) Very into the MMF bisexual threesome aspect. No limits. Shoot me a Pm. I am available most nights on yahoo

20 lbs!? Feed that woman a steak! lmao :eek:

Back