Try This & Report Back

Oh how I wish I would have remembered this thread when I was actually with my SO!

I remember reading before I met my guy, then forgot about it, and now I'm sad I didn't get to do this!

Next time. Definately next time.

Just picked up on this thread. Thanks for the advice Mr G, am going to try and convince the missus to give it a go this weekend!

Will report back later.

R.

Thanks for the tip Mr. G.

I've come across many written material about G-Spot stimulation on the net. I don't like simply trying everything I read regarding sex as if these techniques were cake recipes. I rather looking for other people opinion and finding out what is a common sense about one subject. Although, the techniques to reach a G-spot orgasm seem to have the same basic elements, wich makes it very likely to bring good results.

I just would like to mention some things I've read about the subject that may be useful:

- They say that G-Spot stimulation works ONLY if the woman is very aroused. The people that claim that G-Spot doesn't exist probably tried to stimulate it without enough foreplay. If you don't make sure she is very very excited before trying to stimulate her G-spot it can be as frustrating as any penetration without foreplay or clitoral stimulation;

- Don't tell her you are goin to try "something new" if she never had a G-Spot orgasm. The expectation can be counter-productive;

- The stimulation works better if you keep a constant rythm. If you rub her G-Spot faster and harder as she starts screaming and squirming (often telling do do so) you can over-stimulate it;

- You can break the range of G-Spot orgasms she is having by a clitoral orgasm, since it usually gets the woman a little tired and needing more time to recover for the next one. So you can do it if you need to stop without leaving her frustrated and if you want a big range of orgasms, try to leave her clit alone and focus on her G-Spot;

I never tried this technique, actually. For those who have already done it, do those tips make sense?

Just my perspective on these points...

- They say that G-Spot stimulation works ONLY if the woman is very aroused. The people that claim that G-Spot doesn't exist probably tried to stimulate it without enough foreplay. If you don't make sure she is very very excited before trying to stimulate her G-spot it can be as frustrating as any penetration without foreplay or clitoral stimulation;

** The sex researchers who claim the Gspot doesn't exist experiment of freakking CADVERS so your hypthesis appears accurate. Cadavers are notoriously difficult to stimulate. This is only a guess on my part. Without being a doctor or a sex researcher with a pile of degrees behind my name and millions of dollars in research backing me up, I mean, WTF do I know, right ?

**Getting her VERY excited BEFORE attempting the GSpot technique (providing she's one of the "still breathing ones" ) for the first time is probably the most imporatnt factor in making this work. Once she has learned the technique, what it feels like to be stimulated like that then I found the pre-arousal is not necessarily important. It can become the entire turn on in and of itself. It is much more fun and satisfying to be a part of normal love making or even a special event for making love ie: not every night - but it is a great quickie once the body knows where it's headed!

- Don't tell her you are goin to try "something new" if she never had a G-Spot orgasm. The expectation can be counter-productive;

** I guess that depends on the woman. Expectation can, indeed, be counter-productive. It can also allow her to reach for and/or tolerate a new and almsot scary buidup of feelings and not just physical either. The alternative is to hold her down and do it anyway. Like I said...depends on the woman.

- The stimulation works better if you keep a constant rythm. If you rub her G-Spot faster and harder as she starts screaming and squirming (often telling do do so) you can over-stimulate it;

** Constant rythum seems to be imperitive with clitoral stimulation. Less so with GSpots. You can go from side to side to up and down and rotation and it all seems to go right to their brain without breaking any routine that allows her to build up to orgasm. That's from my experience anyway.

**I haven't found that GSpots can be OVERstimulated. My elbow needs surgery before the GSpot becomes overstimulated. This can be scary for both of you because if your elbow or shoulder is that sore and tired then she's had probably THE most intense sexual experience of her life. Expect her to shudder, shake, curl up in a fetal ball (time to hold her tight guys) and cry. She has just attainted a state of near religious nirvana. YOU have done this to her - for her. You will also feel about 10 feet tall and bullet proof.

- You can break the range of G-Spot orgasms she is having by a clitoral orgasm, since it usually gets the woman a little tired and needing more time to recover for the next one. So you can do it if you need to stop without leaving her frustrated and if you want a big range of orgasms, try to leave her clit alone and focus on her G-Spot;

**Clitoral stimulation should, from my experience, be Act 1 scene 1 or the epilogue in this story. Don't use it as a half time show. It'll probably really break the rythum. If her GSpot is firing and you are giving her multiple DEEP GSPot orgasms I can tell you this...she is NOT going to feel frustrated if you stop. A good tongue lashing at the end of 15 - 30 or 50 massive orgams puts a gentle loving end to a "good" evening. Women seem to need this "loving" thing at the end so it doesn't feel like they're being used. Guys on the other hand would be DEAD after the first 10 or 15 O's and you girls wouldn't have to worry about leaving us with a dose of the warm and fuzzies!

Research report

Not too sure where to start other than to say I still feel lightheaded and a little dreamy after a particularly satisfyiing research session. Expect full clinical notes at a much later date...Still addicted, still obsessed. A couple of quick comments,

Mr G said...
Women seem to need this "loving" thing at the end so it doesn't feel like they're being used.

I just wanted to stress how important this is, I'm speaking for myself but I could hazard a guess and say I reckon many women would feel this way. For me it's in no way a sense of being used it's more about the feeling of extreme vulnerability that comes from sharing a very highly charged emotional/sexual experience with someone,even if that someone is the man who has loved me for 15 years!

When I come back from my G Spot induced journey/s into the far reaches of outer space I need help with rentry, you know, to avoid the crash and burn syndrome. To "land safely" I need to re-establish contact and connection with my partner quickly,kind of like being welcomed back. Lots of embracing,caressing, gorgeous mushy stuff required to reassure self that all is well.If all that sounds like madness,it probably is. A rather divine, lust driven insanity.

Clitoral stimulation is great, especially the fingers inside, thumb rubbing over type but,now here's something I never thought I'd say...once the whole G Spot thing is happening I prefer the focus just to be on that. This could be the first recorded case of obsolete clitoris syndrome. Nah only joking!

Got to rest...
:D

I followed your instructions to the letter and did not experience the results you described. She got the urge to urinate slightly, but it didn't progress much from there. I'm going back in to try again, but after a full body massage and using an arched glass toy, rather than my fingers (they got pretty fatigued!) and lots of lube. Hope it works better the next time around.

When I come back from my G Spot induced journey/s into the far reaches of outer space I need help with rentry, you know, to avoid the crash and burn syndrome. To "land safely" I need to re-establish contact and connection with my partner quickly,kind of like being welcomed back. Lots of embracing,caressing, gorgeous mushy stuff required to reassure self that all is well.If all that sounds like madness,it probably is. A rather divine, lust driven insanity

Personally, I love the sight of a woman (especially if she is my loved one) after cumming. Maybe it's because of this sensation described above, the woman gets an inviting and I would even say begging espression on her face. That, plus her nude body in a sexual positon (on all fours, spread thighs, etc) gives me an urge to cuddle and fondle her.

I was just imagining the sight of a woman in the position Mr. G suggested (laid n her belly, ass up) after such a strong orgasm.
If it can give her a long chain of orgasms, I would wait her to be very very satisfied before cuddling, just kissing her butt between each climax.

Well, just asimple question after that all. Should i take my finger out of her vagina after each orgasm?

Little Bird said:
I tried it and I don't like it. It feels in every way like any other orgasm (if there is "any other") but with one diference: It's not satisfing. Im less horny after it like every time, but it silmply doesn't feel good, so I don't think it realy worth the trouble...

Bit more research needed here, Little Bird . . . have you tried face sitting with him looking up your cleavage while licking, sucking and nibbling your whole crotch area including the inside thighs? . . . that sort of prelude may lead to a few small (relatively) clitoral orgasms and a forefinger applied to the G-Spot area simultaneously may give a supernovagasm . . . :p :devil: :p

Don where have you been? I like the way you think, very nice suggestion!

Brian T said
Well, just a simple question after that all. Should i take my finger out of her vagina after each orgasm?
Mr G may have a comment on this but what springs to mind is...
If she has her thighs clamped tightly around your arm, threatening your blood supply, I reckon you can safely assume she'd like those fingers to stay put!:p

As a fully paid up, card carrying, vagina owner, I'd say mostly that I like fingers to stay just where they are...let her indicate what she wants next...maybe more, maybe a rest, I don't think there is a hard and fast rule or "vagina etiquette" that applies here. .;)

Sometimes when things all get too sensitive I want out, other times the divine feeling of fullness is sensational. Just watch she doesn't feel abandoned if you do remove said fingers. Seriously, listen and watch her reaction and when in doubt ask..:D

Have fun

TWO THINGS

DON suggests face sitting as an alternate position while combining a tongue lashing and a good G poke. I agree it is a GREAT position for the visuals BUT ... in nmy very first post I wrote this para right at the end of the main HOW TO post:

""One word of warning, guys, NEVER have her squat over your face, suck her clit and poke her GSPOT with your fingers. She will cum so hard and her pelvic thrusts will be so out of control that she will BREAK YOUR NOSE. Trust me on this. To combine the two (oral on the clit AND Gspot) she should be on her back and your face should be sideways to her. ""

If it works - GREAT but be careful. She really has very little copntrol of her pelvic thrusts and overall body movements at a time like this so do so at your own risk. Worth the risk? Yes. Absolutely. Just be ready to move your nose - FAST - if her pubic bone is headed for your nose at 30mph!!

AND

""Should i take my finger out of her vagina after each orgasm?""

I suggest doing this with her legs comfortably apart but a different position is to have her legs together. In that case herecomestherain's comment will be obvious and accurate. There is no way she's going to let your thumb/arm out of there anyway.

If she does have her legs apart and you CAN remove your thumb (if she's face down - fingers if she's on her back) I suggest NOT. One of the truly wonderful things I've observed with this technique is once you get a good rythum going and she is having a massive O every minute or so.... a some point in the fun simply stop thrusting your thumb. Leave it barely touching her GSpot area. Just leave it in there but no movement and no pressure. As her next orgasm is due (if you had continued) she will SEEK it out. You can see her bum start to move around and her pelvis will begin to pump - TRYING to bash her G

what happened

musta hit the wrong button there. Sorry...

...TRYING to bash her own GSpot against your thumb. If you keep your thumb still (as in NO movement) in her, even without any pressure, her body is in so much need of this next O there will be a 2 or 3 second delay while she wiggles a bit and then she'll CUM ANYWAY!! It's like the wave has built up to such a degree that her body - with or withOUT your assistance just needs to do that. It is one of the most erotic things I've ever seen...that bum wiggling around seeking more pressure and then her bod is like, "Ofukit!!" and she has a massive orgasm ANYWAY.

AWESOME.

Re: TWO THINGS

Mr.G said:

""One word of warning, guys, NEVER have her squat over your face, suck her clit and poke her GSPOT with your fingers. She will cum so hard and her pelvic thrusts will be so out of control that she will BREAK YOUR NOSE. Trust me on this. To combine the two (oral on the clit AND Gspot) she should be on her back and your face should be sideways to her. ""

I don't even want to ask if this is from personal experience! ROFLMAO! :eek:

I shouldn't read this stuff in the morning, puts "impure" thoughts in my mind for the whole day...LOL

Accurate observation Mr.G
It's like the wave has built up to such a degree that her body - with or withOUT your assistance just needs to do that. It is one of the most erotic things I've ever seen...that bum wiggling around seeking more pressure and then her bod is like, "Ofukit!!" and she has a massive orgasm ANYWAY.

This is a great example of what we talked about a few posts back about being totally "in your body", (literally out of your head). It is like, at that moment in time, all that exists in the oncoming orgasm, your body just takes over and seeks what it needs. Part of the pleasure is the inevitability of it, the pure animal pleasure of it, if you like.:catroar:

Re: TWO THINGS

Mr.G said:
DON suggests face sitting as an alternate position while combining a tongue lashing and a good G poke. I agree it is a GREAT position for the visuals BUT ... in nmy very first post I wrote this para right at the end of the main HOW TO post:

If it works - GREAT but be careful. She really has very little copntrol of her pelvic thrusts and overall body movements at a time like this so do so at your own risk. Worth the risk? Yes. Absolutely. Just be ready to move your nose - FAST - if her pubic bone is headed for your nose at 30mph!!

After consideration of your post, Mr G . . .

KNEELING rather than squating is the position that we use . . . can't say that I've had any of the problems that you have mentioned . . . she is usually too busy clawing across the ceiling . . . :p :devil: :p

herecomestherain said:
I shouldn't read this stuff in the morning, puts "impure" thoughts in my mind for the whole day...LOL

Accurate observation Mr.G

This is a great example of what we talked about a few posts back about being totally "in your body", (literally out of your head). It is like, at that moment in time, all that exists in the oncoming orgasm, your body just takes over and seeks what it needs. Part of the pleasure is the inevitability of it, the pure animal pleasure of it, if you like.:catroar:

No matter what time of the day I read this thread I am ready to go when I'm done! LOL!

Having these orgasms is the ultimate escapism......you can't think, you can only respond.

Here's one to try...

I think I mentioned this waaay back but I'm not sure so....

She is face down in a knees and shoulders down - bum up configuration BUT there are about half a dozen pillows under her hips so she's not actually up in the air. You lie over her lower back right over the pillows so that she doesn't have to support your weight. Everybody comfy? OK Take thumb and insert as directed and discussed throughout this thread. Take both her wrists or thumbs and pull her arms up into the small of her back - sort of a semi bondage scene here. Anyway, you are holding her hands so she can't do anything. You are lying over her lower back and bum so she can't go anywhere yet she can still breath really well. She can keep her legs closed, spread them wide or peddle like she's doing a Tour de Frog...keep doing this for a while and she'll do it all! Continue with the GSpot thing until she passes out. In this position you can run your fingernails up her thighs, play with her bum, smack it... unlimited possibilities.

I call it the crucifix. The two of you look a little like a cross in the ceiling mirror (don't ask. It'd be rude) and if you're ever cruel enough to do IT this way the first time you ever GSpot some sweet young thang she'll consider it a resurection.

OK, kiddies. You all got HOMEWORK!!

Well? get to it!!

I FORGOT

To mention that you should have 3 or 4 LARGE fluffy towels over the pillows when you try the positioning described a few posts above. You should have bunches of pillows ANYTIME you do this.

sultresweetie, thanks for the visuals. I've got good news for you. It's probably not urine. I mean it could be if you're into that (blechh) but if you cum HARD from GSpot manipulation then what squirts, oozes, flows, dribbles or shoots out of you is NOT urine. There have been a bunch of posts in here on that. A lot of women who do this (squirt / ejaculate) want to hang themselves in the closet afterwards because they think they've lost control of their bladder. NOT. It is juice from the Skeene Glands and other mystery places. It ain't pee.

Re: Here's one to try...

Mr.G said:
I think I mentioned this waaay back but I'm not sure so....

She is face down in a knees and shoulders down - bum up configuration BUT there are about half a dozen pillows under her hips so she's not actually up in the air. You lie over her lower back right over the pillows so that she doesn't have to support your weight. Everybody comfy? OK Take thumb and insert as directed and discussed throughout this thread. Take both her wrists or thumbs and pull her arms up into the small of her back - sort of a semi bondage scene here. Anyway, you are holding her hands so she can't do anything. You are lying over her lower back and bum so she can't go anywhere yet she can still breath really well. She can keep her legs closed, spread them wide or peddle like she's doing a Tour de Frog...keep doing this for a while and she'll do it all! Continue with the GSpot thing until she passes out. In this position you can run your fingernails up her thighs, play with her bum, smack it... unlimited possibilities.

I call it the crucifix. The two of you look a little like a cross in the ceiling mirror (don't ask. It'd be rude) and if you're ever cruel enough to do IT this way the first time you ever GSpot some sweet young thang she'll consider it a resurection.

OK, kiddies. You all got HOMEWORK!!

Well? get to it!!

.............fucking swoon..............:D

Ditto the fucking swoon, make that double fucking swoon!(squeezing thighs together tightly)... psyche sweetness, you say what I'm thinking in the best way:rose: .:D

herecomestherain said:
Ditto the fucking swoon, make that double fucking swoon!(squeezing thighs together tightly)... psyche sweetness, you say what I'm thinking in the best way:rose: .:D

How sweet! Thanks. Maybe we're sisters separated at birth! LOL! :rose:

Re: I FORGOT

Originally posted by Mr.G [/i]
sultresweetie, thanks for the visuals.

You're welcome, sweet cheeks.

I've got good news for you. It's probably not urine. I mean it could be if you're into that (blechh) but if you cum HARD from GSpot manipulation then what squirts, oozes, flows, dribbles or shoots out of you is NOT urine.

I'm pretty sure anything coming from my urethra is urine-unless there is some plumbing I'm not aware of...hmmm.

There have been a bunch of posts in here on that. A lot of women who do this (squirt / ejaculate) want to hang themselves in the closet afterwards because they think they've lost control of their bladder. NOT. It is juice from the Skeene Glands and other mystery places. It ain't pee.

Mystery bits inside my urethra? Wow. I don't remember getting any of this practical shit in A & P! :eek:

Back