Lipstick fetish

The sight of a woman's lips, painted red or pink with candy-like gloss, that is so wonderfully feminine. I know it's a fairly common fetish, but I'd like to know how other people feel about it.

I got my first red lipstick this year and I'm addicted. I love to paint a man's lips with my own. After a hot and passionate kiss - to know I've marked him, mmm, very satisfying feeling.

But the best? Definitely leaving the painted residue on his nether region after a good, long sucking. To see my lipstick at the base of his cock, painting his balls.... Makes me proud ;)
 
I wear them occasionally, not everyday.
But I feel more confident with a thin lipstick on my lips.
 
I got my first red lipstick this year and I'm addicted. I love to paint a man's lips with my own. After a hot and passionate kiss - to know I've marked him, mmm, very satisfying feeling.

But the best? Definitely leaving the painted residue on his nether region after a good, long sucking. To see my lipstick at the base of his cock, painting his balls.... Makes me proud ;)

Good girl:rose:
 
OK I LOVE this thread ! I am addicted to lipstick and lipgloss. I also have very full lips and I discovered there power about the same time I discovered lipgloss. The ONLY time you will see my lips bare is when your cock has kissed off my 50 shades of Red :)
Ok I'm being playful but seriously I love me some lipgloss. It just feels fantastic. It is such a major turn on during oral to see MY shade on his member. Holy Hell I am hot !!!
 
As much as it may look good lipstick kinda annoys on her lips me when we're already in action so I would greatly appreaciate all shades to be placed on my tool :devil: :D
 
Rich4 great pic !!! She has a luscvious mouth. Ok now I must go change my Avatar pic and find one of me showing off my mouth ! :) Nah I will take a new pic right now. Just for you !!!
 
Rich4 my Avatar pic for you :) My good deed for the day....LOL..Have a great day at work ! No one go hatin on me for the Duck face kissy kissy pic. Its all in fun.
 
I favor this deep, dark cherry red shade myself. Seems to get my man revved up as well. ;)
 
A woman's lipstick contains a certain amount of sexual power. No matter if she's being coquettish or downright come-here-and-fuck-me brazen, there is a subliminal understanding that her lipstick hypnotizes certain men. She can smile and get them to do whatever she wants, and we're glad to do it. And she can mark her man, brand him with her little red kisses so he will always know that she has this power.
 
Love wearing it - but tend to stick to wine colors - unless the spouse and i are playing, and then it's fire engine red and his cock...well...just imagine...
 
Red..

Cocksucker red high gloss...the kind that leaves lip prints..hundreds of them over your cock and balls and thighs and chest..
 
Kissing a woman that has lipstick on gives me serious wood fast.

I start thinking how those lips would look and feel giving me a blow job.

Lipstick lips naturally draw my eyes to them.:)
 
Back
Top