The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. :)

I liked #3 the best. And actually, liked the water better than the sky. Nice wavelets going on there. A little playing around with contrast might be fun on that one.

Definitely! I also want to bring out a little more color in the sky. I have a few others where I did long exposures (about a full second) and got the waves looking smooth with the sunset.

I do very well with motivation/bribes/promises of nudery. Yes I just made that word up. So, John, if I'm the horse, what kind of carrot are you offering me?

(that sounded even dirtier than I meant it to!:devil:)

I do very well with motivation/bribes/promises of nudery. Yes I just made that word up. So, John, if I'm the horse, what kind of carrot are you offering me?

(that sounded even dirtier than I meant it to!:devil:)

A big one.

........The carrot I mean. :rolleyes:

'Kay I will come back and listen to what y'all said later, I am just rushing in before I put on Wake Me Up Before You GoGo and run upstairs to kick everyone out of bed.

Pancakes, pancakes! and look what my 5 pixies have managed to do! Spot the difference. No,not the fatness of the cat, the quality of pic.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=855FED83F96F239B!132&authkey=!AGXWatwNodLLopU

And just to prove that the pancakes are real, LOL. (Yes I do type while I cook, that's what I'm saying - this netbook is faberooni, cuz it has to survive being dusted with flour, carried on the train, splashed with coffee and toasted teacake crumbs and all sorts.)

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=855FED83F96F239B!131&authkey=!ADWnNSyqtbZ3rjw

:rose:

'Kay I will come back and listen to what y'all said later, I am just rushing in before I put on Wake Me Up Before You GoGo and run upstairs to kick everyone out of bed.

Pancakes, pancakes! and look what my 5 pixies have managed to do! Spot the difference. No,not the fatness of the cat, the quality of pic.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=855FED83F96F239B!132&authkey=!AGXWatwNodLLopU

And just to prove that the pancakes are real, LOL. (Yes I do type while I cook, that's what I'm saying - this netbook is faberooni, cuz it has to survive being dusted with flour, carried on the train, splashed with coffee and toasted teacake crumbs and all sorts.)

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=855FED83F96F239B!131&authkey=!ADWnNSyqtbZ3rjw

That is a very plump pussy...cat. :rolleyes: But very pretty too. I hope you're enjoying your five pixies snappy piccie thingy.

Mmm, pancakes sound good. And hey, I recognize the profile in that post on the netbook. :D

Such a cute kitty! I love her pointy ears. :cattail:

I think I'd better see about some breakfast.
Coffee, anyone ?

I might have some in a bit. Working on a Captain and Dr. Pepper at the moment. Perhaps an iced one. Seriously, it's a sauna in my study. Almost forgot to close the window blinds before taking articles of clothing off. :eek: Did I mention it is friggin hot here?

Last edited:
I might have some in a bit. Working on a Captain and Dr. Pepper at the moment. Perhaps an iced one. Seriously, it's a sauna in my study. Almost forgot to close the window blinds before taking articles of clothing off. :eek: Did I mention it is friggin hot here?

I believe that was the impression given.
No AirCon, then ?

I believe that was the impression given.
No AirCon, then ?

In the greater Seattle area? No. We spend nine months of the year in rain and cold. Most spring and summers it doesn't go above 65-70. Heat waves like this don't happen too often so most places don't bother with air con. However, being on the second floor of the apartment, portable floor AC unit is tempting. There's a joke that Seattle sell more sunglasses than any other place in the country...because we lose them every winter.

Morning, guys. What's new?

I'm off to get my hair cut shortly. Yeah, exciting, innit...? :rolleyes:

Olaf, honey. Double espresso, s'il te plait... :)

Morning, guys. What's new?

I'm off to get my hair cut shortly. Yeah, exciting, innit...? :rolleyes:

Olaf, honey. Double espresso, s'il te plait... :)

Morning Steve. Just woke up from a little power nap. See my pics on the previous page?

Oh, going in just for a trim or getting it cut really short? I usually get mine cut short, wait until my bangs are past my eyebrows, then get it cut short again.

Morning Steve. Just woke up from a little power nap. See my pics on the previous page?

Oh, going in just for a trim or getting it cut really short? I usually get mine cut short, wait until my bangs are past my eyebrows, then get it cut short again.

I get a #2 cut (about 4mm) every six weeks or so. I'm past that now, and hate the way my hair comes slightly over my ears, and is long enough to be bent out of shape after a night's sleep... :mad:

In the greater Seattle area? No. We spend nine months of the year in rain and cold. Most spring and summers it doesn't go above 65-70. Heat waves like this don't happen too often so most places don't bother with air con. However, being on the second floor of the apartment, portable floor AC unit is tempting. There's a joke that Seattle sell more sunglasses than any other place in the country...because we lose them every winter.

Hah! I'll show you heat--126 in Death Valley today. Ewww . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back