Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tx, I'm not so sure I trust you to come up with a twelve step program that focuses only on Necco wafers. I have a feeling you'd get... sidetracked. ;)

Thee, step away from the computer, and repeat: just ten days until a long weekend.

Today on Sprockets...

I don't know if I can work with a man named Dieter. I can't even say his name without snickering. I'm afraid that one of these days I'll start shouting things like "now we dance."

Or worse: "Would you like to touch my monkey? Touch him! Touch my monkey!"

Or even worse: "I appreciate a warm hand on my opening."

Good Lord I'm not cut out for serious employment. Or to work with people who don't have an almost encyclopedic knowledge of SNL skits.

Thee, step away from the computer, and repeat: just ten days until a long weekend.

Actually, I was playing a quick video game (it was supposed to be twenty minutes long) when I got the worst motion sickness I have ever felt. I had to get up, run out of the office and stand around in the sun and wind for a few minutes to calm myself down before I could return to the office again.

Actually, I was playing a quick video game (it was supposed to be twenty minutes long) when I got the worst motion sickness I have ever felt. I had to get up, run out of the office and stand around in the sun and wind for a few minutes to calm myself down before I could return to the office again.

Ah, I see. In that case, the long weekend won't help. And if you have too much time on your hands, it could be a bad thing.

My husband has this same problem with certain video games, btw.

I'm loving the Necco wafer love. :kiss:

Unrelated:
You know it's going to be a bad day when you wake up with I Sing the Body Electric, that song from Fame, running through your head. :eek:

It has now been 16 years (give or take an hour) since the last time I had a girlfriend...

The only thing I have left of any value is a 20-cents-off coupon for nasal spray some guy on the bus gave to me because his cat peed on it.

I don't know if I can work with a man named Dieter. I can't even say his name without snickering. I'm afraid that one of these days I'll start shouting things like "now we dance."

Or worse: "Would you like to touch my monkey? Touch him! Touch my monkey!"

Or even worse: "I appreciate a warm hand on my opening."

Good Lord I'm not cut out for serious employment. Or to work with people who don't have an almost encyclopedic knowledge of SNL skits.

Isn't it "Now is the time on shprockets ven ve daance"?

My cable box is so fucked up. It's displaying the info for the programming on each channel, but video and audio of each channel is only there every few channels...

It is a blessing to be in love with an intelligent man who knows his way around a PC. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back