Introduce my wife to Lit

Q

qazmlp1

Guest
My wife does not know about this site (to my knowledge) or that I visit it frequently to read stories and browse the forum however I want to try to introduce her by sending her a link to a single story in the hope that reading it will lead her to want more.

I realize this is not as easy as it sounds, however everyone here read their first lit story at some stage and decided they wanted more so the advice I am looking for is...

What one story should I use to introduce my wife to the world of erotic stories?
 
Also find a story written by a woman. Don't send her something to freaky. Unless she's a total freak. Lol
 
A question to the OP, if he doesn't mind, because I don't quite understand the dynamic in all this:

I would be mortified if my family or friends found out that I post here or read erotic stories, because I live in a pretty conservative environment.
But given that you guys are already engaged in a sexual relatinship, why would it be so difficult to simply suggest that to her or he a tabu? She can't be That conservative.

Or maybe she's very religious, or the OP is having in mind a particular thing that his wife isn't into and is trying to ease her gently into it.
 
What does she enjoy or fantasise about

Some things off the top of my head... lazy weekend morning sex, getting massaged, vacation sex... on the beach/in hotel rooms etc. She likes to tease me at the beach or by the pool, rubbing my cock lightly through my trunks to make me hard.

While having sex she likes having her nipples sucked and her breasts massaged ... and her nipples pulled harder and harder as she gets into it. She likes when I talk dirty to her and becomes more submissive the closer she gets to orgasm.

She is not very open about her fantasies however and usually gets a bit shy when I try to coax them out of her. That's the reason I posted this I guess.
 
Sounds like the suggestion above that something out of the Romance category would be the best. Now it's up to you to find the one you think she would like. I support you in this endeavor as it may open up more intimacy for you both. Perhaps you can tell her in your email what an interesting and amazing web site you've stumbled upon....and hope she likes the gift you sent her. (in other words, make it romantic)

Come to think of it, what a wonderful way to find out about a person's sexual tastes....a favorite story exchange!
 
Different approach

Here's an approach...

Read it TO her!

Don't miss out on a golden opportunity. My wife loves it when I read my books (both romance and erotica) to her.
 
I wouldn't think that such direct approaches would work, when you're in uncharted territories.

If I were the OP, I'd tell her something in the line of "Look what I stumbled upon recently, or what I've been browsing theough lately. I enjoyed doing that. How do you find it?"

She'll probably get the hint, that you want her to join you in that.
But it will also allow for some face saving for both of you guys, in case she's not prepared to follow though. In which case she might pretend not to get your intention, and express her disapproval in indirect non-attacking or shaming ways.
 
Maybe find an audio story to listen to together...
Just throwing it out there. :)
 
Female perspective here:
Regardless of category, I usually avoid male authors because imo they tend to focus almost exclussively on the technical aspect. Female authors tend to include descriptions of the emotional aspect including body language as well.

Also: I found these authors to be particularly sensitive in their approach, and to turn their stories into something more than just smut. Therefore, they might be the perfect introduction to someone who's a bit shy about or has some misgivings about such matters:

https://www.literotica.com/s/awakening-67

https://www.literotica.com/s/never-have-i-ever

https://www.literotica.com/s/finally-45
 
Last edited:
My i make a suggestion:
You like Her and She likes You.
Send Her to the first story You read!
 
Thanks for the suggestions hashtag4

Thanks.
So, if I were a guy looking to introduce his wife (who apparently has some qualms about that) to erotic stories:

I would look through the "First time" or "Erotic couplings" category, by typing in the keywords that might interest her (water, oceans, holliday resort, hotel etc. as you mentioned), and browsing through stories with a score above 4.2 or so.

Because imo these two categories are more likely to include the things that most women look for in erotic stories, like emotions and descriptions of body language.
Stories in the "Romantic" category do that as well, as someone mentioned, but most of them have many chapters so you'd have to invest a lot of time with your search.
 
I am glad hubby would read me stories that were about his fantasies. I started reading them too and now enjoy posting and reading posts.
 
As for me, I came to Lit mostly to post the work I had written. I used to read all kinds of stories over on another site but when I took the leap to actually post a story of my own they rejected it and banned my account. I still don't know the reason but I found Literotica and I've been mostly happy to post here every since.

As a reader, I find navigating Lit difficult at times. I sort of wish there was a way to add stories in a similar manner to how fanfiction.net works. I don't want to start reading a series in the middle of it. I'd like to start at the beginning and ff.n lets me do that easily.

That said, if you can find a good series that you think your wife might like, then that is a way to get her hooked. Maybe present the first story on the site as an ebook and then let her know where she can find the rest of it. If she objects to Lit as a site just tell her you have no control over where the author decides to put their work.

Another idea is to get her to write something. Don't even bring Lit up. If she is the type of person who likes erotica at all, then she might like to write some as well. Maybe she has a good idea for a story. If she doesn't want to actually write it, ask her if you can write it and post it. Once her idea is posted, if she's like me, she'll come back almost every day to see how it is doing. How many people voted (yeah I know I'm phobic of the voting); how many people read, how many comment. It can be very addictive.

My wife actually doesn't understand any English so there isn't much chance of me sharing Lit with her. I can literally sit and type at a story all day and she is none the wiser. Now my sister is another thing entirely but that is another story.
 
My wife found Literotica before I did and pointed it out to me.

Mostly, I would suggest not pointing to any story in particular. Instead, make sure your wife is interested in reading erotica. If she is, then casually mention something about this old school website you heard about that has a lot of free stories. Let her find her own favorite stories.

Or, send her a link to an article that includes a review of Literotica. Or a site that includes a review of a story on Literotica. Let her curiosity do the rest.
 
Better yet crank up one of the better and longer audio stories while making out with her.

She may want to know where did you find that?
 
Back
Top