"THE WRONG TEXT MESSAGE" (Closed for Heartofcourage)

Rocket1010

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 24, 2002
Posts
5,137
"The Wrong Text Message" (Closed for heartofcourage)

"THE WRONG TEXT MESSAGE"

Chris.JPG looked at his phone. “The damn thing is dead as a door nail and I have no clue as to why,” he cursed under his breath as he walked into the phone store. A pretty attendant by the name of Jane welcomed him with a big smile. But Chris was in no mood for smiles. His phone was dead and he had a lot of personal and business contact information stored in the phone. His only hope was to get the phone back in working order with all the information still intact.

Jane tried to determine what the problem was with the phone but it was more than she could tackle. Calling the manager over to them, she and Chris tried to tell him what was wrong. The manager proceeded to manipulate the phone faster than Chris could comprehend. He was always amazed at how fast those sales people could run through a diagnostic evaluation. His head was spinning a bit when the manager told him that they would have to reboot the phone back to the day it was purchased.

The manager told him there was possibly good and bad news with his phone. “The good news is that if you have a company IT person they should be able to reload all your business records. The bad news is that for all your personal numbers and text messages, they would all be deleted and he would have to manually re-enter the numbers.” Chris was not happy to learn that he would lose all his personal information. He knew some of the numbers but like most people, once the number was in the phone, he forgot their numbers.

Walking out of the store his thoughts turned to Stacey, his girlfriend. She was on a business trip her boss told her she had to take. He thought of calling her but realized he couldn’t remember her sell phone number. “Shit what the hell am I going to do,” he quietly cussed as her got into his BMW. I have her number at the office,” he thought gunning the sports car out into traffic.

Arriving at his office he found her number and just as he was entering it, his secretary called over the intercom that he was running late for an important meeting. Quickly he put in the phone number not realizing he transposed two numbers. “I’ll call her later,” he mused as he hurried to the meeting. He looked over the office that he had worked hard to build. It was finally getting off the ground but he didn’t the same way about his relationship with Stacey.

Chris and she were having some difficulties but didn’t all young couples finding their way through relationships. During the meeting he thought about their conversation on the phone last night. He was excited to know she was coming home in a few days but then she mentioned that her boss wanted to stay for another week to attend a sales seminar. Just before they hung up, he heard the voice of man tell her to hurry up with her phone call as they were late for dinner. When Chris asked her about the male voice she seemed hesitant at first, telling him it was a business acquaintance. He tried to dismiss the feeling in the pit of his stomach but something just didn’t seem right. He tried to convince himself that it was just his overactive imagination.

That night, after taking a shower, he thought about Stacey and how there was something missing in their sexual relationship. When they first met, it seemed they could not get enough of each other but then things changed. She seemed less willing to try new things and for a while he thought she had another lover. She kept telling him he was imagining things and that she was just overworked.

He lay on the bed naked, thinking of her and absently stroking his cock as he contemplated calling her. He looked at the phone and then smiled. “Maybe she needs a little text to get her in the mood when she comes home.”

Picking up the phone he pulled up her number and typed. “I’m lying on the bed naked and thinking of you. Just thinking of you wearing that sexy red bra and thong is making me hard for you.”

He paused for a moment thinking of the low cut bra and thong he had given her before she left. He had wanted her to wear it the night before she left but she again complained how late it was and how early she had to get up in the morning. “Maybe this will spark some interest in her,” he thought as he hit the send button.
 
Last edited:
http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumb...beauty-868ad75b93df85a7d63cf1aa739fc0b4_m.jpg

The loud grind of the engine made Gracie grind her teeth. She looked down at the dashboard and saw the check engine light come on. She sighed and cursed softly under her breath as she guided the slowing vehicle to the side of the road and pulled it into park. She was less than a mile from home, but she wasn’t looking forward to having to walk.

Pulling out her cell, she brushed her long hair out of her face and sent a text to her boyfriend, seeing if he were around to pick her up and save her the long hike home. It was dark outside, growing cold, and the street that she had stopped on was almost deserted that night. She sighed and settled back into her seat, waiting to hear back from Justin.

Her relationship with Justin had been filled with ups and downs. It had started out so good to begin with, but it had soon slid in a downward spiral. She wondered multiple times why she hadn’t just broken up with him. Maybe it was the thought of being alone that scared her. She’d never been one to take solitude in stride.

She had been a social butterfly growing up. In high school she had more friends then she could count, but it all changed when her parents died and she found herself alone and empty inside. She had inherited their estate and it had left her well off, but it didn’t do anything to alleviate the ache in her heart.

She’d chosen social work to help with the void and she took great pride in helping the lives of the poor, the helpless, and those that just needed a hand. She was shaken from her thoughts by a text in reply. She saw Justin’s name and clicked on the message, frowning when she saw the Justin was too busy getting drunk and he wouldn’t come get her.

She sent back a scathing message, tears coming to her eyes as she told him that he shouldn’t bother to contact her again if he couldn’t be bothered to come and get her. Grabbing her purse and stepping out of the car, she made a mental note to call a tow truck in the morning and started her way home.

She was halfway there when her phone buzzed with another text and she growled, thinking that Justin was answering her when she saw a number that she didn’t recognize. She clicked on the message and blushed hotly at the words that she found there. She glanced around the empty street and then back down at the phone, a slight smile tipping the corners of her lips.

Someone had the wrong number, she told herself as she forced herself to start walking again. She placed the phone back into her purse and focused on getting home before it got too much later and too cold. When the familiar sight of her house came into view, she blew out a sigh of relief and quickly had herself in the warm interior.

Moving through the living room to the sofa, she sat down and pulled out her phone, thinking about the message she’d received. It intrigued her to think that two people were expressing their lust for one another by texting each other. It sent a silent thrill through her and she kicked off her high heels, settling against the sofa and gathering her courage to reply.

“Hard just for me? Maybe we should forget the red bra and panties and get me naked too.” She hit the send button and blushed deeply, giggling to herself with the naughty thoughts that were coursing through her mind.
 
He wasn’t sure if he did the right thing by texting Stacey. He thought of her sitting in her hotel room reading the text message. Was she by herself or was she with some one else? The phone call last night still disturbed him, hearing the sound of another man’s voice in the background. He couldn’t be sure where Stacey was at the time of the call. “Maybe they were at a mixer and I am imagining things,” he mused as he waited to see if she would respond to his text message.

Chris wondered if she had worn the red bra and panties on her trip. One thing he knew for sure; he saw her put them into her suitcase. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine her standing next to the bed staring down at his naked body. His hand slowly and almost unconsciously stroked his soft cock thinking about Stacey when he heard the soft buzz of his phone.

Picking the phone up, he saw her name on the illuminated screen. “Hard just for me? Maybe we should forget the red bra and panties and get me naked too.”

Chris smiled at the message. He thought about the time they had phone sex and it seemed to excite her but then when he tried it again she made a few comments that it just didn’t excite her. Did she have a change in heart? For a moment he thought of calling her but then dismissed it. “Maybe this is the spark we need,” he thought while he re-read the note.

“I would love to run my hands over your sexy outfit and then help you remove it so I could gaze upon your lucious body.” Chris looked at the note and then hesitated for a second before hitting the send button, wondering how his lover would receive it.
 
Gracie sat on the sofa, wondering just what she was doing. She was teasing someone that she didn’t know and the very thought was making her wet. She sighed softly and stood, taking her phone with her to change out of her work clothing. Placing the phone on her dresser, she stripped out of her skirt and shirt, shimmying out of her underwear and about to reach for her comfortable pajamas when she heard the phone buzz.

She turned towards the dresser and nibbled her lower lip for a moment before she picked up the phone and clicked on the message. A slow smile crossed her features as she sat on the edge of her bed, naked and imaging this stranger person running their hands over her body.

She looked down at her naked breasts, considering them for a moment. They weren’t large, but they were a nice handful. They were tipped with dusky pink nipples that were growing hard. Her pussy was covered with a wisp of red fleece and she saw the toned curves that she sported in a different light.

“I’ve moved to the bed, naked as the day I was born, and waiting for my lover to join me.” She typed back, trembling as she sent the message and settled back to wait for him.
 
Chris wondered where Stacey was as he waited for her reply. Was she out with her business friends in some bar or was she alone in her room, willingly playing this erotic teasing game. He had hoped she was in her room, reading the text messages and getting just as excited. It seemed they needed some sort of spark to get ther relationship back on track and maybe this was the start.

He sat up in bed, propping up some pillows against the head board trying to think of her in the red bra and thong. Looking down at his crotch he was surprised to see that his cock was growing thicker as he stroked it leisurely, thinking of what erotic things he wanted to do to his lover. There was a certain amount of mystery texting erotic thoughts than just talking on the phone. There was the delay in receiving the next message that lent itself to the anticipation of what message she would send to him.

The phone buzzed on the bed with what he hoped would be another message from Stacey. “I’ve moved to the bed, naked as the day I was born, and waiting for my lover to join me.”

He smiled as thoughts of her lying naked on the bed filled his brain. He felt a slight jerk in his cock as he typed, “I’m lying next to my luscious lover, gazing at your beauty while I run my hands over your body, feeling your nipples harden before I kiss them. My hardness is pressing against you.”

He read his response and then hit the send button, trying to anticipate how his lover would respond.
 
Gracie’s heart was pounding in her chest as she heard her phone ding with another message. Taking the phone and crawling up to lay against her pillows, she clicked on it and grinned to herself. Whoever this was certainly as excited as she was as well. Her mind was full of so many images, especially those of a handsome man with a hard on just for her.

She giggled to herself as she ran her hands over her body just as he said he was, moaning as she felt her nipples harden more and whimpering as her fingers grazed over her wetness for a moment before she picked up the phone and thought about what her response was going to be to her mystery man.

“I moan hotly as I feel your cock pressed against me and squirm at the feel of you hands and lips on my body. My pussy is so wet and waiting for you.”

She blushed hotly, biting her lower lip as she pressed send and settled against the pillows as she waited for him to respond.
 
While he waited anxiously for a reply to his text, Chris looked down at his cock, now almost at full mast as his hand leisurely stroked his cock. He thought of Stacey and the wished she was here in the bed with him. He could picture her ripe nipples getting hard from his touch and soft kisses. He thought about calling her now instead of texting but then again there was a certain amount of suspense waiting for the next message to come over the phone.

He was jolted from his thoughts as the phone buzzed and the screen lit up. He smiled as he picked it up and read the message.

“I moan hotly as I feel your cock pressed against me and squirm at the feel of you hands and lips on my body. My pussy is so wet and waiting for you.”

Chris felt his breath quicken while reading the words from his lover. His cock thickened in his hand as he thought of his lover’s body lying next to him waiting for him to make his next move. It seemed to Chris they both had scarves over their eyes with only their words to spur each other toward mutual satisfaction. He laughed as he recalled one time when they both put scarves over their eyes and had only their lips and hands to guide them.

He could see his lover's body in his mind as he typed the return text. “My lips leave your hard nipples and travel downward ….. slowly over your stomach toward your thighs …. kissing up and down each delicious thigh until I reach my destination …. Soft kisses on your lips and then my tongue begins to explore your pussy …..

He put the phone down, resisting for now the temptation to call her so they could share their lust.
 
Gracie trailed her fingers up and down her body, shivering as she touched all those sensitive parts of her flesh. She teased the skin of her belly, swiped over her nipples and breasts, gasping at the pleasure that she’d long forgotten. She squirmed on the bed, her thighs falling apart to expose her wet folds to the cool air of her empty bedroom.

She jumped when her phone buzzed and she looked over towards the waiting message with a smile on her face. It was naughty what she was doing, but she found that she enjoyed the attention that this unknown man was giving to her. He thought she was someone else, obviously, but she didn’t feel the need to correct him anytime soon.

She let out a low groan as she read his new message, her hand trailing over her belly and thighs to rest between her pussy lips. She gently caressed herself, moaning as her fingers trailed over damp lips and her hard little nub.

“I gasp as your lips and tongue start to explore. My pussy is so wet right now, juices gathering in my folds as your tongue finds all those places that drive me wild. My clit is hard and begging for attention.” She wrote, a blush staining her cheeks as she pressed send and let her fingers go back to playing with her pussy as she waited for his response.
 
It seemed like an eternity as Chris waited for the next message. Lost in his hot erotic thoughts of what he wanted to do with his lover. The carnal images that flashed in his mind only fueled his growing lust. The slight tingling sensation in his balls served as a signal that they were beginning to store his seed.

Picking up the phone with one hand while the other stroked up and down his long cock, Chris tried to will the phone to buzz. He was lost in thought, thinking of how he wanted her here with him, tasting her with his lips. When the phone buzzed, surprising him, he was jolted from his erotic daydream.

"What kind of hot message is she sending me?" he wondered as he clicked on the button to open it.

“I gasp as your lips and tongue start to explore. My pussy is so wet right now, juices gathering in my folds as your tongue finds all those places that drive me wild. My clit is hard and begging for attention.”

Chris groaned and his cock jerked in his hand as he read the message. He could picture her lying on the bed, her legs spread and the view of her wet glistening pussy in front of him. He closed his eyes for moment, seeing the image of her pussy so close yet so far away. His breathing quickened and he stroked his cock a little faster thinking of what to write back.

He wanted to call her and talk to her but then he thought it would break the sensual spell that encased both of them. "I'll call her when we finish this game," he thought as he began to type his response.

"I kiss up and down your lips guarding your treasure .... then my tongue slips between them to find your hard clit ....... I thrill at the way your thighs squeeze my head each time my tongue darts across and around your sensitive clit ...... I suck it into my mouth, my tongue dancing on it as your body stiffens and your thighs hold my head like a vice."

Re-reading the message, Chris felt a surge of lust flow through him as he stroked his cock and then hit send anxious to read her reply message.
 
Gracie moaned and cooed softly as she teased her hard clit with soft strokes over her fingers. Her thighs were parted and her breasts rising and falling in quick pants as she waited for the next text message. Who was her mystery man? She wanted to know, but the fun of playing with someone she didn’t know was too great.

She whimpered when she heard the message beep and she picked up her phone, clicking on the message and whimpering again as she read what he’d written.

Fuck! She thought to herself as he talked about licking her pussy and teasing her clit. Her fingers moved in the same motions that he described. Oh, it had been so long since a man had paid that much attention to her pussy, real or imaginary. She trembled at the very thought as she gathered her thoughts to send him back something.

“I feel a shiver race up my spine as your lips wrap around my clit. Oh, lover, I’m so close to cumming. I’m so wet for you and the things that you do.”
 
Chris closed his eyes again, imagining the two of them rolling around on the bed getting hotter and hornier as their passions soared. He wondered what she was thinking as she lay in her bed in the hotel. Did she want him as much as he wanted her.? Their goodbye had been short and Chris hoped this separation would somehow reignite their lust. It seemed to be working at least for tonight. He looked again at his cock now standing stiff in his hand. His hand slid slowly up and down its length and he could feel the familiar tingling in his balls.

The vibration of the phone in his hand brought a new kind of excitement. What would his lover write and could he resist the temptation to call her. He wanted to hear her moans mixed but reminded himself that he would call her when they were done playing.

“I feel a shiver race up my spine as your lips wrap around my clit. Oh, lover, I’m so close to cumming. I’m so wet for you and the things that you do.”

He read the message and groaned at the idea of his lover lying in bed, wet and wanting him. "She certainly has a way with words," he thought as his cock jerked in his hand from past memories of their passionate lust.

Chris felt his heart beat faster as he typed the message. "I want you to cum for me lover ..... I want to feel your body shaking and quivering on my tongue .... I want to taste your sweet nectar on my lips as your hips gyrate against my face. .... Ohhh baby I can feel your body pushing back against my tongue .... cum for me baby and then I'm gong to feel my cock inside your hot pussy until I can't hold back any longer ....."

As he his the send button he felt his heart racing faster and his hand moved quicker along his shaft knowing his lover was about to explode.
 
Gracie continued to stroke her clit while she waited for her mystery lover to text her back. Her mind was hazy with all the different possibilities of this seductive encounter. Her free hand grazed over her nipples, pinching and pulling at the pink nubs that were hard as diamonds. Even her now ex-boyfriend had never gotten her this worked up, she thought absently as her phone beeped again.

She removed her hand from her nipples, clicking the screen and shivering at the words that she saw typed there. He wanted her to cum. She whimpered at the thought as her fingers slipped from her clit to her pussy entrance and she pushed two fingers deep inside her silky walls. She moaned loudly, her head tipping back against the pillows as her eyes closed.

She didn’t feel the phone drop from her fingers nor did she notice that she’d pressed the call button that accompanied the text message as she fucked herself deeply with her fingers. She moaned and whimpered, her hips bucking up and down on the mattress as the phone called her mystery lover.

“Oh, God!” She cried out as her palm ground against her clit, her pussy growing wetter by the moment as she felt her orgasm ready to crash over her body.
 
With each stroke of his hand along his cock, Chris saw images of them in various stages of sexual positions. She was on her knees, with him behind her, plunging into her pussy as she turned to him, urging him to fuck her harder and faster. Then she was on top of him, her tits dangling in front of his face for him to kiss and suck while her hips moved in a slow systematic way on his cock. He could clearly see and hear their moans of insatiable lust for one another as he looked down at the phone wishing it to buzz for the next sexually suggestive message.

The screen on the phone lit up but it was accompanied by ring and not a buzz. He picked up the phone and smiled when he saw Stacey's name on the bright screen. Chris had delayed in calling her but she must have wanted to finish this sexual tryst hearing his voice. "Maybe she is enjoying this and this is the spark we need to start over again," he thought as he pressed the answer button.

Chris's cock jerk in his hand when he heard the low moaning and soft cries of pleasure on the other end of the line. He didn't say a word for a few moments instead listening and stroking his cock faster as his own orgasm closed in on him.

Then he heard her cry out, “Oh, God!” He could stay silent no longer. His breathing was heavy and ragged with his own lust. "Ohhh God baby. My tongue is sucking your hard clit. I feel your thighs squeezing my head tightly. Cum on my face lover. I love the taste of your wet pussy on my face. Ohhhh fuck ... My cock is so hard for you right now. I'm going to get on my knees between your thighs and slide my hard cock deep inside you."

Chris's breathing was ragged and uncontrolled as his back arched and his body squirmed on the bed, listening to Stacey moaning and crying out on the phone. He was waiting for a response from her, but for the moment he heard only gasps of labored breathing on the other end of the line.
 
Last edited:
Gracie was lost in a sexual haze as her fingers worked in and out of her pussy, grinding against her clit as she bucked and moved against her mattress. She gasped and panted, her sweet voice calling out to the empty room and house as she imagined her mystery man making sweet love to her.

She gasped loudly as she heard a man’s voice and her eyes opened wide, glancing towards the phone that showed she had called him. She paused for a moment, wondering what she should do when she heard what he was saying. She shivered as he talked in such a crude manner, and she went right back to playing with her wet pussy.

“Oh, yes.” She hissed, whimpering as he talked about sliding deep into her pussy. “Oh, more, please.” She moaned in her high, breathy voice. She was full of need and wanted him in the worst way.

“Don’t stop.” She whined, her head turned towards the phone as she waited for him to speak again, her fingers flying over her wet flesh as she felt the end nearing.
 
Chris heard the soft whimper in response to his description of what he would do to her if they were together. She wanted more of this dirty talk and Chris was thrilled at the thought of them re-igniting their somewhat stalled relationship. His cock was hard and he could hear her continuing soft grunts and moans and he saw a vision of her, rubbing her pussy and tits as he talked to her.

When she called out to him. "Don't stop," he had a strange thought. It didn't sound like Stacey's voice. It seemed different, filled with more passion then she usually sounded and for a moment he thought it might not be Stacey. But he shook off his worry. "It has to be Stacey, you are just imagining things," he thought.

His cock was hard and he knew with some added sexually charged words he too would be cumming. With the phone next to his ear, he stroked his cock faster.

"I'm pushing my cock against your hot cunt and Ohhh God it feels so good sliding into your hot pussy." He was starting to gasp and his words were heavily accentuated by his heavy breathing.

"I love the way your pussy contracts around my cock. I wish I was there with you baby, feeling my cock slide deep into your hot pussy. Ohhh yea baby my cock is throbbing inside you. I want to feel your hot cum all over my cock."

He stopped talking listening to his lover on the other end of the line. He wanted to tell her how much this meant to him but he didn't want to break the sexual spell. Then he heard the sound of another call coming in. He was panting as he looked at the number that seemed strangely familiar. Pressing the decline button, he listened to his lover moan over the phone.

He was ready to speak to Stacey when the insistent sound of another call rang in his ear. Looking at the lighted screen, he saw it was the same number. "They evidently have the wrong number," he mused as he again hit the decline button.

Turning his attention back to the moaning on the other end of the phone, he whispered in a husky and panting voice. "Tell how much you like to feel my cock in your hot pussy," he said stroking his cock harder, knowing he was about to explode. Looking at the phone he saw that someone left him a message but now was not the time to listen to it.
 
Last edited:
Gracie was about to explode. Her pussy was hot, wet, ready for a nice big cock stretching her entrance to the limit. She shook and shivered, moaned and yelped as she played with herself while the husky voice on the other end of the phone told her about all the things that he wanted to do to her. He was as turned on as she was, his voice was so incredibly sexy as he very obviously stroked his cock.

“Ohhh…” She moaned as he told her to tell him what she was thinking. She bit her lower lip, worrying it between her teeth as she wondered if she could be so bold as to tell him that.

“I love your cock, baby.” She panted, her voice light and airy, tinged with a smokiness of arousal. “It’s stretching my pussy and I’m so wet that I can hear each stroke in and out.”

A flick of her fingers against her clit had her crying out in pleasure, her hips bucking up off the bed. “I’m going to cum so hard. I’m going to cum around your cock, flooding it before you flood me. God, I want to feel you cumming deep inside of me!”
 
Chris listened to his lover moaning and whimpering on the other end of the phone as she was nearing orgasm. His cock twitched with desire to be inside her hot pussy and his brain was in a daze as he neared his own climax.

His hand pumped harder and he could hear his own heavy panting as she told him she was about to cum and wanted him to shoot his load deep inside her hot cunt. He let out a long ragged groan, feeling the urge to explode. “I’m cumming baby. I’m cumming hard and filling your hot cunt. Ohhhh fuck.”

His body tensed and then he knew he could not stop the torrent stream about to be released. The picture of his lover, lying on a bed hundred miles from him, thrashing on the bed in ecstasy sent him over the edge. His cock throbbed, releasing his sticky white substance. “Oh God I’m cumming so hard Stacey,” he mumbled incoherently.

He was still panting, holding the phone to his ear, listening to her whimpering. “God Stacey that was great. I can’t wait until you come home and we can do this for real.” His heart was starting to quiet down as he waited for his lover to answer him.
 
Gracie came with a loud cry, her body shaking and trembling on the bed as she heard the man on the other end of the phone panting in need. She moaned as her pussy fluttered around her fingers, her nipples pearled into tight nubs as she heard his own ragged groan.

“Cum for me, baby. Cum all over me.” She whispered in a breathless sigh as she heard his moan that he was cumming. She could close her eyes and imagine him and his hard cock releasing pearly white liquid all over his thighs and his belly. It made her whimper and then she moaned softly. “So good, babe.”

Then she froze as he called her Stacey. The phone call and text had been meant for someone else. She took a deep breath, sighing softly as he told her that he couldn’t wait until she came home to him. Could she tell him that this had all been one big, wonderful mistake?

“I…I’m not Stacey.” She whispered in a sudden rush, wondering if he would hang up.
 
There was dead silence on the other end of the line. For a moment Chris thought something might have happened to Stacey. His breathing was becoming normal and he wondered why his lover had not answered him. As he was about to say something else, he heard the soft voice in his ear.

“I…I’m not Stacey.”

The words were like a thunderbolt that hit right next to him. Instantly his mind was confused and he was unable to say anything. His thought process was jagged and not one clear coherent thought stayed implanted in his brain. Questions flew through his brain at lightning speed. “Was she playing with me? Is this her way of teasing me, throwing me off balance?” The sound of her voice earlier did seem different but he thought it was just the passion she was feeling.

And then he felt really foolish and embarrassed if in fact the woman on the other end of the line was not Stacey. He had just masturbated with a total stranger. Now the questions took a different turn. “Did she think of him as some sort of pervert? And if she did why didn’t she just hang up on him.”

He remembered the phone calls. “Were they from Stacey? Did he have the wrong number for her in his phone?” He felt foolish all of a sudden. All this thought process took about 30 seconds. He thought about hanging up but realized that the person, whoever she was, was still on the other end of the line.

“If …. If ….. you aren’t Stacey, then who are you?” he said hesitantly and almost quietly into the phone.
 
Gracie’s heart was pounding loudly in her ears as the silence on the other end grew longer and longer. She nibbled on her lower lip, waiting for him to reply or hang up. She let out a long breath as his hesitant voice came back over the line and she suddenly felt all the pressure on her shoulders.

Should she lie? Should she hang up? What had happened between them was incredibly erotic and nothing that she’d ever experienced in her life before. She didn’t want it to be a one time thing, if she was honest with herself.

Sitting up on the bed, she drew her legs tightly against her chest and took a deep breath to give him the answers that he wanted.

“I’m Gracie.” She said softly, the silence on the other end of the phone making her nervous yet again. “I got your message and felt the need to respond. I’m really sorry if I led you on.”
 
Chris didn’t hear anything but the sound of breathing and some rustling which he took to be the sheets on the bed. For some reason he was excited at the prospect of finding out this mysterious woman was on the other end of the line. She could have easily hung up earlier but didn’t. He was about to speak when he heard her soft voice tell him her name was Gracie.

“Gracie, hmmmm,” he mumbled as he let her name sink into his foggy brain.

“Gracie. I’m Chris and for what it’s worth I’m glad you didn’t hang up.” He felt the urge to find out more about this Gracie person. It was as if there was some sort of strange bond between them. She surely had ample opportunity to hang up but she didn’t.

He was about to speak when the phone in hand buzzed with another incoming call. He looked at the lighted screen, seeing it was the same number as the previous calls. He thought of letting it go to voice mail but he realized it was Stacey and she would be fuming if he didn’t answer her call.

“Gracie, I would love to talk but I have another call coming in. I really enjoyed out chance meeting and can I give you a call sometime and maybe we can have coffee.”
 
The deep rumble of his voice sent a thrill through Gracie as she pulled the sheets around her naked body. A smile on her lips suddenly appeared as he told her that he was glad that she didn’t hang up. To be honest, she didn’t really know why she didn’t hang up.

She let out a soft sigh as he mentioned that he had to take another call and she was forced to make a decision. Did she want to meet this man in person? It wasn’t like she had a boyfriend anymore. Things were pretty much over with the waste of space that couldn’t have been bothered to leave a party to pick her up when her car broke down.

“I would love to.” She said softly. “Coffee sounds nice. Maybe on Friday?” She smiled as she grew a little bit more bold. Suggesting a meeting with her mystery lover made her stomach do strange flips and she suddenly felt the need to see him immediately.
 
Would she accept his offer for coffee? He waited and when she agreed he felt a sense of relief. Why he wasn’t sure. He had a girlfriend but that relationship was on the rocks by the way she talked to him on the last phone call.

He looked at the phone again and saw that the call went to voice mail. “Shit if that is Stacey, she is going to be pissed that I didn’t take her call," he thought as he thought about where to meet Gracie. Stacey was sure to give him the fifth degree as to why he didn’t take her call.

“Great.” He tried to think of a quaint place that was not overly crowded but public enough that she would not feel queasy about meeting him. Frankie’s Place was a quaint restaurant bar where you could have privacy and be in the open at the same time. “My office is downtown. How about meeting at Frankie’s Place on Third Street at about 5? We can have coffee or a drink whatever you prefer.”
 
“Yeah, I know the place. I’ll be there.” Gracie said as he suggested meeting at Frankie’s Place at 5 on Friday. “I’ll be wearing a red dress.”

She suddenly felt her belly fill with butterflies at promising this total stranger a meeting. Well, not really a total stranger. Even though she’d never set her eyes on Chris, they had both shared an incredibly intimate moment. Gracie smiled at the very thought of that, her body shivering in remembrance of the orgasm that he’d pushed her into.

“Oh, but my car broke down tonight. I don’t know if I’ll get it fixed in time.” She told him, suddenly remembering that her car was a couple of blocks away, dead as a doornail.
 
When she told him she would meet him on Friday, Chris began to feel a strange thrill, thinking about meeting this mysterious woman. An image of Stacey flashed in his brain. She was away on business, and then the sound of the strange male voice he had heard in the background floated into his mind. Maybe it was nothing but he felt a little anger that Stacey was allowed to go out on the town with male friends and she didn’t seem to think of him when she was out of town.

His thoughts turned to the woman on the other end of the line. “What would be wrong with meeting this woman for a drink? Hell for all he knew she may not be that good looking or maybe they would find they were not compatible.”

His thoughts were interrupted when she added that her car had broken down and wasn’t sure she could get it fixed in time. He wanted very much to meet this woman who seemed to gladly enjoy their little tryst. There was no way he was going to let a broken down car mess up this meeting.

“I’ll tell you what Gracie. I’m not sure if you work downtown. But if you can meet me at Frankie’s and your car isn’t fixed, I can give you a lift home. If not I can pick you up at your place and we can go there or somewhere else.”

While he waited for her reply, he thought about how he was taking a big chance meeting this mysterious woman on the chance that they were going to like each other. “If it didn’t work out between them, there would be no harm in giving her a ride home,” he thought as he heard her speak.
 
Back
Top