Ladies what's the wierdest thing you stuck in you're pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hot, Moon. I'd love some details to help me with the image. Were you by yourself? Where was the bed? How long did you try? Did you push straight down or swivel? Most importantly, did the post get wet?

That's hot, Moon. I'd love some details to help me with the image. Were you by yourself? Where was the bed? How long did you try? Did you push straight down or swivel? Most importantly, did the post get wet?

I was alone,was watching my sisters dog while they were out of town.

It was thin at the top then got wider,I had to work at it to get most of it in.I had lubed my pussy before getting on,it felt strange but good at the same time.I did cum from it after about 15 minutes.And the post looks shinny and new.Funny how you can look at something and think,I wonder how that would feel in my pussy.....so there is only one way to find out.

I have always wondered what a wooden chair leg would feel like....one day I'll know :)

It was thin at the top then got wider,I had to work at it to get most of it in.I had lubed my pussy before getting on,it felt strange but good at the same time.I did cum from it after about 15 minutes.And the post looks shinny and new.Funny how you can look at something and think,I wonder how that would feel in my pussy.....so there is only one way to find out.

I have always wondered what a wooden chair leg would feel like....one day I'll know :)

Beautiful. <blows a kiss>

Absolutely wonderful !!! Thanks for the details. You just gave new meaning to 'polishing the furniture'. Love it !!! :heart:

ICE CUBE! :D We did that too. Initially it was just running the the ice cube around her pussy for the cold sensation. Then one 'accidentally' slipped in. Oh My !!! Then another and another ... Ended up filling her pussy full of ice cubes.

She said she was cold so I 'had' to insert something warm and hot to help her out. Guys, what a feeling plowing into that if you haven't tried that before. We sure melted those ice cubes.

Come to think of it I have forgotten how many ice cubes were there. May be I should redo the 'experiment' and post the results here. :D

My lover tried decided to fill me full of icecubes a couple of weeks ago. I don't know how many he got in me, but the puddle on the kitchen floor was huuuuuuuge!!! :D

My lover tried decided to fill me full of icecubes a couple of weeks ago. I don't know how many he got in me, but the puddle on the kitchen floor was huuuuuuuge!!! :D

Well that's a different direction. What did it feel like? Did you like it? Now that I think about, my wife has taken cukes and squash out of the refrigerator and enjoyed their coolness. But ice cubes must have been colder.

Last edited:
Well that's a different direction. What did it feel like? Did you like it? Now that I think about, my wife has taken cukes and squash out of the refrigerator and enjoyed their coolness. But ice cubes must have been colder.

It felt cold, but I liked it. That's all I'm saying! ;)

Since I travel so much, and since I can't very well have

toys in my luggage and carryon bags, I have to be creative when I get to my meetings or hotels. I do carry condoms and my anti-bacterial gel for those interesting objects I do come across. I'll have to think a sec for what was the weirdest though.

Guy that was trancing me on a regular basis sent me a trigger at work and an hour later I realized my cell phone was in my pussy.

toys in my luggage and carryon bags, I have to be creative when I get to my meetings or hotels. I do carry condoms and my anti-bacterial gel for those interesting objects I do come across. I'll have to think a sec for what was the weirdest though.
I remember once I broke a heel on my heels and I bought a cheap pair to get me through the day until the hotel got my good one fixed. These cheap ones were like plastic or something. The toes were nice and pointy and smooth. And, well, I was able to get one in so it stayed in when I stood up.

So fun and arousing to see what is posted here. After reading I am always looking at women and wondering if they have anything extra they are carrying along ;)

Lots of weird and wonderful things. I love being fucked with unusual objects. But my 2 favs are what my Dom does to me. A long thin metal chain much like the ones on chained nipple clamps or my own panties pushed in and then whipped out quickly never fails to send me crazy.

Oh and I love love love ice

Brings different meanings to 'pull my chain' :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back