What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disappointed in myself...

For letting someone get the best of me yesterday...and cause me a lot of upset...

It has happened so many times... My heart knows better than to allow a serial action to keep harming...I thought I was immune by now...

Anyhow...another day...and today is off to a beautiful start, and I will keep it that way...:heart:

Finally going to bite the bullet and make a Dr.'s appointment. To say I'm nervous is an understatement but putting it off any longer would be foolish. :eek: Wish me luck. :)

Finally going to bite the bullet and make a Dr.'s appointment. To say I'm nervous is an understatement but putting it off any longer would be foolish. :eek: Wish me luck. :)

Wishing you luck...I always hate to make those appts too...My motto is "Ignorance is bliss"

You will have more peace and feel better though when you do that...

It is so nice to see you after a long time...Hope you have been well...

Hugs...:heart:

Good luck Coach. I'll drive you down to the surgery. :)

Wishing you luck...I always hate to make those appts too...My motto is "Ignorance is bliss"

You will have more peace and feel better though when you do that...

It is so nice to see you after a long time...Hope you have been well...

Hugs...:heart:

Thank you! It's good to see you both, as well. :heart: I'll have to check in more to see how everyone is doing. I hope you both have a great day!

I dislike my coworkers. The feeling is mutual. Makes for long work days and weeks.

Wondering if, as a newbie, literotica will be good fun for me and whether I will make some new friends??????

I'm thinking that bicycle shorts frequently look awful on people, but sometimes they make me want to cop a feel.

I got given some, no one in the house wanted it so we thought about giving it to the cat. Then it occured to us what if the cat started refusing to eat anything else...

Surely you don't mean the extremely expensive Royal Beluga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back