What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the flu, you're ill and that's that. Colds are annoying cos you're never quite rough enough to justify calling in sick and then spend all day too sick to handle work - yep, I'm bored :D

Seriously, a Bible study at Starbucks, and telling ME I am offending you with my rock and roll on MY iPod, one that you can't hear?

That leftover piece of grilled backstrap is gunna make a fine sammitch; thin sliced, heated in a skillet 'til the edges are crisp, topped with mayo, onion, black pepper, and Lawry's salt.

STILL can't believe I went to watch a NASCAR race last night and a James Taylor song broke out...Oh I've seen fire and I've seen rain.....

I have a coworker that has a huge, awesome rack. Now I'm a gentleman and I genuinely like and respect her and would never want to do anything to make her feel weird or uncomfortable. But there's a small voice inside me that says "HOLY FUCK YOUR TITS ARE AWESOME!" when I see her.

I have a coworker that has a huge, awesome rack. Now I'm a gentleman and I genuinely like and respect her and would never want to do anything to make her feel weird or uncomfortable. But there's a small voice inside me that says "HOLY FUCK YOUR TITS ARE AWESOME!" when I see her.
Just remember and look at her face when you're talking :p

Yet another reason why I think I am voting for you as president of Lit this November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back