The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes it's intended to be that way, this is the first site like this I've joined so I'm a little apprehensive about giving away too much information.
The story started out as a little teaser until my main one intended to be my debut was finished, but I lost that story in an unfortunate incident.
Anyway the series will definitely have two chapters with a spin off already in the mix.
The actual story itself is about a special day int he Nymph calendar, where the Queen of the Nymphs publicly conceives the next queen by way of breeding with a human, humans of course back then were neanderthals, it details the preparation for the ceremony, which includes having sex with a stone avatar of a God, the actual ritual of breeding and a few after celebrations.
I've yet to get a professional opinion on the actual story itself, but the friends of mine who have read have given it rave reviews.

Make sure that you have someone edit out the little errors and typos that you don't see yourself. Such things can get all sorts of nasty commentary, especially from those who don't have the intestinal fortitude to write something themselves. :rolleyes:

Make sure that you have someone edit out the little errors and typos that you don't see yourself. Such things can get all sorts of nasty commentary, especially from those who don't have the intestinal fortitude to write something themselves. :rolleyes:

Amen to that, Brother Bear.

Uh, you only have to be naked here--not at home.

Dammit! Now you tell us. All through the colder weather I've been sitting here in the kitchen, stark bollock naked as I've been tapping away at the keyboard, drinking endless mugs of cocoa to keep the brass monkeys at bay, and now, just when it's warm enough you say that I needn't have been doing it!! :mad:

:rolleyes:

Don't mess with their chastity belts, though. You could get electrocuted.

So that's why they've got such an extensive collection of glass dildos! Now I get it.

What kind of a person am I?
Hmm I really don't know what to say to that.
Well what motivates me into writing well I guess I just like bringing people joy, I'd like to share my stories in the hope that other people enjoy them, I'd like to make people feel the way I do after reading a really well written piece of erotica.

Also I'm quite aware the grammar and spelling mistakes can spark hatred within some people so I'll be sure to comb over the story before I submit it.

Dammit! Now you tell us. All through the colder weather I've been sitting here in the kitchen, stark bollock naked as I've been tapping away at the keyboard, drinking endless mugs of cocoa to keep the brass monkeys at bay, and now, just when it's warm enough you say that I needn't have been doing it!! :mad:

So that's why they've got such an extensive collection of glass dildos! Now I get it.

LOL. Naked is a metaphor, doll. Take off all your troubles, remove all your inhibitions--but don't allow certain, uh...things to get frost bite. :D

LOL. Naked is a metaphor, doll. Take off all your troubles, remove all your inhibitions--but don't allow certain, uh...things to get frost bite. :D

Much like the Naked Chef, when I first saw that on the TV guide I thought of some naked person almost burning their dangly bits trying to sear some meat.

Hmmm, Beastie you joined about the same time I did. I recall being told emphatically that naked was NOT a metaphor. And as I recall it was Kimbalee and sadAngel who repeated it most often.

I think we've been had. I mean fooled.. :eek:

Or leave just one in, to give the anally retentive something to chew over. The way the lab manager at my wife's lab used to leave one mains lead caught in a cupboard door when there was a safety inspection - so the inspector had a nice easy catch and could then walk out without having to turn everything over to find a real safety problem. :D

I know. I actually did read the very first post. :eek:

(That blush was over being so atypical for an engineer, actually reading the instructions rather than jumping straight in. Could lose me my CEng if anyone found out.)

And that's the very first time I've ever been called Doll. Will have to mull it over to decide what I think of it...

Hmmm, Beastie you joined about the same time I did. I recall being told emphatically that naked was NOT a metaphor. And as I recall it was Kimbalee and sadAngel who repeated it most often.

*Teeth chattering*
It's a metaphor?

I don't remember being had by Kimbalee and sadAngel.

Unfortunately.

And for dessert he would whip up some spotted dick.

Um...yuck?

*Teeth chattering*
It's a metaphor?

Snerk.

I know. I actually did read the very first post. :eek:

(That blush was over being so atypical for an engineer, actually reading the instructions rather than jumping straight in. Could lose me my CEng if anyone found out.)

And that's the very first time I've ever been called Doll. Will have to mull it over to decide what I think of it...

It's a term of endearment, doll.

Double snerk.

It's a term of endearment, doll.

Endearing (adj) inspiring love or affection, in a childlike way

Could be worse, I suppose. :rolleyes:

One woman I know called her friends "lover." OK, I know that's not uncommon in some parts of the UK, but I still found it disconcerting.

Endearing (adj) inspiring love or affection, in a childlike way

Could be worse, I suppose. :rolleyes:

One woman I know called her friends "lover." OK, I know that's not uncommon in some parts of the UK, but I still found it disconcerting.

I can see where it would be disconcerting--a little too personal.

So would I! :eek:

Okay, lover. I won't call you "lover".

I'm quite well versed in English slang.
We're not all American you know?

True, but I'd only heard about half of the ones on this list. Then again, it only covers England, and I'm not English either, though I have lived here for 19 years now.

I can see where it would be disconcerting--a little too personal.

And worrying. Along the lines of: I'm sure I never have been your lover, but there was that night we all went to the pub together and I got so hammered I can't remember the rest, so there's just this tiny nagging doubt...

No, not really. I for one never get in that state. And even if I did, alcohol can be your friend by making you incapable of that shag you might regret later! :rolleyes:

Or they were taken from the large amount of immigrants who arrived after we were opened for settlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back