StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Good morning slaves", Mistress says as she enters the kitchen, Her breakfast hot and just hitting the table, toast buttered and stems carefully plucked from the strawberries, just like she likes it.

One slave hands her a fresh cup of coffee, while another pulls out her chair for her. She sits and then Ok's her slaves to sit around the table with her.

The wooden chairs feel cold on their naked thighs as sit. They are wearing only their underwear as Mistress demands they do until noon, so that she may look at them and enjoy their masculine features.

"You may drink your coffee," Mistress permits, and they wrap chilly hands around their warm mugs.

The slaves sit quietly, awaiting her next command.

Mistress finishes the last bite and the slaves scramble to their feet, taking her empty plate and again assisting with her chair.

"You may eat now," Mistress continues. "I will be on the couch, contemplating my next assignment for you waiting for you to finish. Come in to sit with me when you are finished."

The slaves eat quietly, as Mistress thinks.

'Which slave shall I give this assignment to? I want my assignment to go to one in need of this challenge, yet one whom I know will please me sufficiently as well.'

*Mistress doesn't give assignments to all the slaves at once. They have to earn their assignments. Even though challenging, they hope for them. They know that fulfilling these assignments for Mistress will not only please her, but bring them a high level of sexual satisfaction as well.*

The slaves finish their meal and scramble into the living room, racing to get the best and closest place near her feet.

"Quiet!", she demands. She sits relaxed, looking down upon them as she takes a couple of minutes, which seem like hours to the slaves, as they sit, hearts pounding, to decide which one will be given the assignment. They all have a twinkle of hope in their eye.

"YOU!" Mistress points directly at one slave who sits humbly in the middle of the group. "Come to me!" She demands. She chooses this slave, because he deserves this opportunity as a reward for all of the extra gifts he has been offering to her this week.

The selected slave scurries forward, the others parting to allow him through. He sits humbly at her feet, kisses her boot, and looks up into her eyes, awaiting her instruction.

"This is what Mistress wants you to do." she says to him as she teasingly plays with the buckle on her belt.

"I want you to go to the Adult Store in town and purchase a small, 4-6", vibrator. Before you leave to take this trip, Mistress wants you to sit in your car and look at the photos that Mistress has left here for you. Think about her and what she may have planned for you while you drive. Mistress wants you to rub your cock through your pants while you drive to the store."

"When you have selected the item and bring it to the check out counter, Mistress wants you to tell the clerk, "My Mistress has ordered me to make this purchase, and i am happy to serve her.""

"When you get back in your car to drive home, Mistress wants you to take the vibrator out of the bag and place it on the passenger seat, where you have clear view of it. You are to rub your cock on the way home as well, thinking of what Mistress may have you do next."

"You are then to take a phone photo of your stiffened cock in your jeans and send it to Mistress, along with a written explanation of how the assignment has made you feel thus far."

"I will give you further instruction after completing this part of your task."

"Do you understand slave?"

Ooh, yes Ms. Just for You! So very wonderful. And exciting. ;)

Slave training with Mistress

slave nods his head, “Yes Mistress, i would be happy to follow your command.”

The other slaves dare not move until released, except one, whom fidgets and sighs, outwardly showing his disappointment for not being chosen for the assignment.

“Leave now”, Mistress instructs, “except for YOU!” And she points directly at the slave who had the balls to disrespect her, while glaring at him and rising to her heeled feet.

“Go get your belt!” Mistress orders.

The now nervous, yet weirdly excited slave hurries away to fetch his belt. He knows Mistress. He trusts that even when teaching or punishing them that there will be pleasure mixed with the pain. That the lesson will correct his behavior, yet test his sexual boundaries and bring him to new heights.

He hurries back, hands trembling, and with a sizable erection and wet spot appearing in his underwear with the anticipation of the erotic punishment he is about to receive.

They are now alone in the room.

“Strip!” she orders, slapping her belt loudly against her boot.

“Kneel down and loop your belt!” Mistress continues. Slave quickly does as ordered.

“Now place the loop around your cock and balls!” she says with a devious smirk. Her cunt becoming increasingly wet from the excitement she herself feels.

“Look at me slave!”

The slave looks up into Mistress’s face.

“Now tighten it!”

He does as ordered. “More!” she yells.

The feel of the tightening leather……the scent of Mistress’s wet sex inches from his nose….the eroticism of her stern orders…all have their effect on the slave, his erection becoming harder and redder with the constriction of the blood in his member. His balls begin to ache.

“Harder!” she orders.

Again, he pulls even tighter. The pleasure has now turned to pain. He is unsure of how much more he can take. The tight constriction forces a steady dripping of pre-cum from the tip of his reddened cock. He winces. He waits, holding the pose for Her, for what seems like a very long time.
“OK, that’s enough. Remove the belt.” Mistress instructs. “Stand up!”

The slave stands, his aching hard-on standing straight out before her. She bends down, placing a soft and deliberate kiss on each one of his sore balls, then returns to a stand.

“Now stroke your cock for Mistress, and cum on my boots!” Mistress orders the humbled slave, dipping her fingers into her own slickness and swiping it onto slaves cock to lube him.

It takes merely a minute of stroking in the presence of Mistress before his knees are buckling and he is jetting his white cum across the toes of her boots.

Mistress looks down at the contrast of the white on black. She smiles as she is pleased. She squats down, swipes her finger through the white goo, brings it to her mouth and sucks it clean.

“Mmmmmmmmm, good boy”, she says before walking out of the room, leaving the slave standing there……humbled and drained. :devil:

THESE PHOTOS LINKED WITH OWNERS PERMISSION

slave training 1

slave training 2

slave training 3

Attachments

• Dom23.jpg
    Dom23.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 694
Last edited:
. . . . . . . . .

The feel of the tightening leather……the scent of Mistress’s wet sex inches from his nose….the eroticism of her stern orders…all have their effect on the slave, his erection becoming harder and redder with the constriction of the blood in his member. His balls begin to ache.

“Harder!” she orders.

Again, he pulls even tighter. The pleasure has now turned to pain. He is unsure of how much more he can take. The tight constriction forces a steady dripping of pre-cum from the tip of his reddened cock. He winces. He waits, holding the pose for Her, for what seems like a very long time. . . . . . .

attachment.php

I feel like a moth drawn towards a flame.

I sense great danger and possible pain.

But I also seek a fabulous reward. :heart:

Where did everyone go. Surely you aren't scared of SD. I mean, how much pain could she possibly inflict? ;) (Hopes to taunt her into punishing me for my comments)

slave nods his head, “Yes Mistress, i would be happy to follow your command.”

The other slaves dare not move until released, except one, whom fidgets and sighs, outwardly showing his disappointment for not being chosen for the assignment.

“Leave now”, Mistress instructs, “except for YOU!” And she points directly at the slave who had the balls to disrespect her, while glaring at him and rising to her heeled feet.

“Go get your belt!” Mistress orders.

The now nervous, yet weirdly excited slave hurries away to fetch his belt. He knows Mistress. He trusts that even when teaching or punishing them that there will be pleasure mixed with the pain. That the lesson will correct his behavior, yet test his sexual boundaries and bring him to new heights.

He hurries back, hands trembling, and with a sizable erection and wet spot appearing in his underwear with the anticipation of the erotic punishment he is about to receive.

They are now alone in the room.

“Strip!” she orders, slapping her belt loudly against her boot.

“Kneel down and loop your belt!” Mistress continues. Slave quickly does as ordered.

“Now place the loop around your cock and balls!” she says with a devious smirk. Her cunt becoming increasingly wet from the excitement she herself feels.

“Look at me slave!”

The slave looks up into Mistress’s face.

“Now tighten it!”

He does as ordered. “More!” she yells.

“Harder!” she orders.

Again, he pulls even tighter. The pleasure has now turned to pain. He is unsure of how much more he can take. The tight constriction forces a steady dripping of pre-cum from the tip of his reddened cock. He winces. He waits, holding the pose for Her, for what seems like a very long time.
“OK, that’s enough. Remove the belt.” Mistress instructs. “Stand up!”

The slave stands, his aching hard-on standing straight out before her. She bends down, placing a soft and deliberate kiss on each one of his sore balls, then returns to a stand.

“Now stroke your cock for Mistress, and cum on my boots!” Mistress orders the humbled slave, dipping her fingers into her own slickness and swiping it onto slaves cock to lube him.

It takes merely a minute of stroking in the presence of Mistress before his knees are buckling and he is jetting his white cum across the toes of her boots.

Mistress looks down at the contrast of the white on black. She smiles as she is pleased. She squats down, swipes her finger through the white goo, brings it to her mouth and sucks it clean.

“Mmmmmmmmm, good boy”, she says before walking out of the room, leaving the slave standing there……humbled and drained. :devil:

THESE PHOTOS LINKED WITH OWNERS PERMISSION

slave training 1

slave training 2

slave training 3

Our mistress is so kind and fair to us. Her orders are that of no higher power and should thus be regarded as such. If you disobey, beware there will be further consequence than you realize. *grinz* Bow's my head as I remain kneeling on my knee's. :rose:

attachment.php

I feel like a moth drawn towards a flame.

I sense great danger and possible pain.

But I also seek a fabulous reward.

Reward you say?? OK, If I must reward you, then I guess I can allow you to :p me, and massage me.

Mmmmm...I have that same belt Mistress

hmmmmmmm...are you thinking what Im thinking slave? :devil:

You may PM Mistress with a report!!

Where did everyone go. Surely you aren't scared of SD. I mean, how much pain could she possibly inflict? (Hopes to taunt her into punishing me for my comments)

Our mistress is so kind and fair to us. Her orders are that of no higher power and should thus be regarded as such. If you disobey, beware there will be further consequence than you realize. *grinz* Bow's my head as I remain kneeling on my knee's.

"Are you two slaves getting smart with Mistress??? Do you LIKE to be PUNISHED????!!!"

Mistress goes to retrieve her handcuffs and her strap-on, with fire in her eyes. :devil: :eek: :D

Stackey, you are a bad bad girl!

Of Course :) :devil: And you are my Evil Twin! :devil: :D

Some of us love bad bad girls.

Same reason we love you SB.

yes indeed!!

Welcome to my pic thread.......

I love sharing fun, and sometimes naughty pics of myself as well as viewing pics of other people. I have a playful, exhibitionist side and found that Lit would be the perfect place to share with real people, make friends, and have a little safe, naughty fun.

I welcome and appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Not being able to decide on one opening pic or theme, I choose to start with a small sampling depicting who I am....mostly casual and sporty, but I also like to play dress up once in a while. ;)
You are very pretty, I would love it if my wife posted her pics on Lit, but no such luck, does your husband encourage you, or did you do it on your own?

thanks,

You are very pretty, I would love it if my wife posted her pics on Lit, but no such luck, does your husband encourage you, or did you do it on your own?

thanks,

Thank You! :kiss:

He neither encourages, nor discourages. He knows its part of the expression and exploration of my sexuality, and is just thankful and happy that I am a sex loving wife. :D He sees them all, but is not a Lit member. Many of them get texted to him for his personal library. He helps with them occasionally, but I usually cant have him in the room or else his hand ends up somewhere in the photo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back