Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
CamMan28M right now if there are any bored women or moms alone at home without kids and would like company. :)

JRdexter here, 54 married male that enjoys chat... jrdexter76@ y_hoo Ladies only please.

25 m here online and looking to trade pics of gf or just dirty chat with dudes about their girls and what not. just horny... steelerfreak2170 yahoo

Online again and looking for text chat and/or pic swap/share with females only please...

Sometimes I wish I could have a guy who could just rim me and eat me out whenever I requested... come from work, call him over to do me a while, treat me to foreplay and do that for me for several months before we got to intercourse. I WONDER if any guy finds this possible?

YIM me with your replies... cocoacream11 :rolleyes:

Sometimes I wish I could have a guy who could just rim me and eat me out whenever I requested... come from work, call him over to do me a while, treat me to foreplay and do that for me for several months before we got to intercourse. I WONDER if any guy finds this possible?

I don't think that's unreasonable, shame there is a rather large ocean between us.:(

Call me :D

I'll have what she's having.

often on yahoo

Always up for a good chat....IM me and we can exchange yahoo id's...usually on while at work

hey I am on any one wanna chat? I am a 25 white male and fun to talk to hit me up ladies only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back