Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saucyminx said:
Anyway old man--what were you thinkin? ;)


about HD? read the thread....she comes across so clean I'd ;like to see her dirtied. More watching than me doing...the voyeur in me.
 
Hallowed Eve said:
Not if I get her first! :devil:


we could share. I see it as a story where drew is shadowing daughter, who works retail, to learn for new role. Drew comes home with daughter to meet dad....
 
Elisabeth Shue--where has she been anyway? i'd just love to suck on that bottom lip of hers among other things. ;)
 
The women from the WB show Related are pretty hot.

There's something about the woman that plays Freddie's sister in the ABC show Freddie that turns me on.
 
I'm baclkk to Keira Knightley. Just saw Love, actually last night. Of all the beauties there ( talk about threesome or moresoome fantasies!), she was most radiant.
 
sirhugs said:
I'm baclkk to Keira Knightley. Just saw Love, actually last night. Of all the beauties there ( talk about threesome or moresoome fantasies!), she was most radiant.
Indeedy. She is very yummy. Speaking of Ms. Knightley--

I'm in an Orlando Bloom mood today, then again, i could be in an Orlando Bloom mood nearly every day. ;)
 
Texguy84 said:
Heh, I've been something of a fan of his since he was in Privateer 2: The Darkening, a computer game from the mid-90s (does anybody remember when video games had movie scenes in them instead of cartoons or CGI for the stories?

Oh, and you might want to go to www.bmwfilms.com and check him out in a series of short films he did for BMW called "The Hire". They're pretty good, my favorites are Ticker and Beat the Devil.
Oh honey, I've seen all those bmw films over and over again! My favorite is the silly Madonna one! LOL
 
Foof76 said:
Oh honey, I've seen all those bmw films over and over again! My favorite is the silly Madonna one! LOL

Ah yes, the adventures of The Driver in the city of El Armpito :D
 
I would go with...

the lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold
Josh Duhamel and his fiancee Fergie from the black eyed peas
 
Clive Owen indeed. That sexy, sexy voice is to die for. One scene from Closer that made me sweat was when he came downstairs in a pair of jeans, a sweat shirt and bare feet. There is something delicious about jeans and bare feet on just about any man--but on him? :catroar:
 
One of my neighbors. She came out to her car in a pair of jeans that made her butt and thighs look even more perfectly shaped. The black high heel boots topped things off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top