Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown marathon this weekend!

I'm seriously dying to tear into it right this moment, but if it's even half as good as the original - and, by all accounts, it is - I just know I'd skip out on work, shirk all my responsibilities, and spend the next five days or better in my bathrobe and jammies, subsisting on coffee and takeout, unshaved, unbathed, and obsessively fixated on the television until my eyes bleed. But come Friday evening? Oh, baby, it's on!
 
Been modding COD and last night I was sitting there on god mode and i was like, "I am bored out of my fucking mind." It's just to easy and I've done everything. Time to move on.

I miss my friends so bad... Gaming is so much more fun when you have a bunchabuddies to play with.
 
I'm not thrilled with The Walking Dead ep that just came out.

Why not get the truth out of Clem?

Why not kill Kenny now, cause he's an ass?

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the possibility that this guy could be a pedobear?
 
I need a new game. Any suggestions? I am PS3 and PC based gamer. I used to part of a clan (clan was "DIG") and we had a couple of BF2142 and Crysis servers.
 
And I got DA: Origins downloadable content! I sure seem to take my time, now to replay the game with better choices, and thereafter awakening. Sweet, this is going to take me a while.
 
I'm not thrilled with The Walking Dead ep that just came out.

Why not get the truth out of Clem?

Why not kill Kenny now, cause he's an ass?

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the possibility that this guy could be a pedobear?

How are you gonna get the truth out of Clem other than torture? She's a little girl and probably doesn't know much (useful) info that you don't.

Kenny's breaking sure, but he's not an ass. I might have killed him given the choice but honestly I'm running out of people to throw in front of Clem should the shit hit the fans.

I'm pedobear. So I'm not scared that anybody else might be. Besides I'm in zombie land. I actually have to worry about a lot of things. I'm hoping I stumble on a certain town or prison and get to spend a spell there.
 
So the release of Black Ops II is less than two weeks away now. I've preordered it. Anyone else looking forward to it?
 
Anyone excited about the OUYA possibility?

http://www.ouya.tv/

Interesting idea.

Also anyone want to chime in on if they think the gaming console is dead? Or at least on a downward spiral. Not looking forward to that reality if it comes to pass.
 
Has anyone else noticed Lor'themar Theron, regent lord of quel'thalas has a new voice since patch 5.1? Lol Gideon Emery.
 
Has anybody noticed I don't have a picture of Belle as a prisoner of war? That shit sucks.
 
I'm bummed 'cause one of the Warcraft battle pet achievements won't be available until...summer. DAMN. My OCD is acting up. But...I got the Frostfell quest line done in EQ2. They now have Gingerdread men that are burnt and have sharpened candy canes for weapons.
 
I've not played that. Is it good?


I enjoyed it, and not just because of the aural sexiness of her voice. Its got a bit of a bad reputation as being just a button masher but there is more to it than that. I am kinda pissed that they made the sequel a WiiU exclusive.
 
Not sure if there are many FPS in this thread, but I got COD Black Ops II and am working my way up.

My k/d is weak. I need more Kung-Fu.

Map tips are welcome.
 
Last edited:
S no one is interested in Black Ops II? Okay, how about Far Cry 3? I got it a few days ago and have been killing and skinning nearly every animal I see since then. I'm rapidly turning into this guy:

cad-20121207-46373.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top