Wanted: Anyone dead or alive looking for a chat

KABOOM BAM SHAAAAZAM.

Has anyone started playing Dead Before Daylight?

Also how's everyone's night going?

I just want to say that I love both this thread and its original poster. As I am also a playful and friendly sort of person, I would be utterly, fabulously delighted to chat with literally anyone who could stand chatting with me for at least 3.6 seconds. If you can stand chatting with me for 3.5 seconds, but no more... Well, this may not work out. Haha!

My wife and I are looking for people to sext with her with the possibility of eventually meeting up. Is there a specific thread for that?

Tall-ish, dark (should be but not really), good looking (eye of the beholder and such). An excellent listener and working on the talking part. Partially broken but in the queue for getting fixed. Am I sounding interesting? Mehhh.
But you never know. I could be just the thing you are looking for. My personality is a little sharp when I open my mouth and I love some barbed repartee.

Hi folks!
Always happy to chat, all about this or that. Bring it on, and don't forget to wear your chatting hat!

. .

. . .

:heart:

*super ultra mega smashing cuddly giant furry bear hug*

1v1 me.

Skull Girls fight. Right now.

I just want to say that I love both this thread and its original poster. As I am also a playful and friendly sort of person, I would be utterly, fabulously delighted to chat with literally anyone who could stand chatting with me for at least 3.6 seconds. If you can stand chatting with me for 3.5 seconds, but no more... Well, this may not work out. Haha!

I hadn't noticed someone wrote in my thread. Thank you for the kind words. I will say that my attention span for a thoughtfully constructed pm is shit. Although I am much faster in replying on the threads.

*super ultra mega smashing cuddly giant furry bear hug*

1v1 me.

Skull Girls fight. Right now.

I hadn't noticed someone wrote in my thread. Thank you for the kind words. I will say that my attention span for a thoughtfully constructed pm is shit. Although I am much faster in replying on the threads.

I'll play you some MvC3

Bringing this thread back from the dead. Necromancy is a bit sexy, no?

ColumbusOHcpl38: Pls PM me. Would def enjoy sexting with your wife. While not able to meet up, can def enjoy her online.

Back