New and curious

I suppose one wouldn't hurt, but my butt is not what you think or at least the way you are discribing it. You are all so nice about it. How about another rear shot and a few from the front with bikini for now. I just don't know if I'm ready for no bottoms?? These really shows off my flab I think. Not young any more. Please be honest.

you have one of the greatest ass we have seen sexy. Very beautiful. Perfectly sculpted. Amazing skin. Love the transitions. Yum. Keep bringing it sexy!
Steve
 
you have kept in great shape and are very sexy. your husband must really enjoy you.
 
where do I apply

for the job of pool service......water, margarita, tanning lotion....name it please
 
Lucy, you look terrific. Very attractive figure. You are being much too hard on yourself. You look very sexy in a bikini, and would probably look even better with less on.
 
I suppose one wouldn't hurt, but my butt is not what you think or at least the way you are discribing it. You are all so nice about it. How about another rear shot and a few from the front with bikini for now. I just don't know if I'm ready for no bottoms?? These really shows off my flab I think. Not young any more. Please be honest.

Damn girl..stop being so self critical!!
you need to get it out of your head that you need to be perfect to be desirable. Your pics are delicious, so please take the compliments that are coming your way.
:D
 
When I opened that first pic, I kid you not, I literally said, out loud, without realizing it right away, "Holy FUCK!"

You are gorgeous. I would kill to see more!
 
Yes I'm feeling things I hadn't expected and had such a response I didn't expect. Makes me want to do this more.
 
What Flab?

You have to know that this is one hot photo! You look simply marvelous!:heart::heart:
attachment.php
 
Wonderful pics! You have nothing to you worry about. You have a fantastic body with a great ass. I so hope you post more.
 
Nice pics. You have nothing to be worried about you are very sexy and we will all enjoy looking at your beautiful body.
 
Back
Top