BBW? Chubby? Thick? Or Totally HOT?

I know a man really wants me when he’s desiring to shove his tongue deep up my ass! Such an amazing turn-on!

It definitely allows for the pussy wetness to build up and start dripping before licking it all up

It definitely allows for the pussy wetness to build up and start dripping before licking it all up

It really makes me feel totally in control of a man when his tongue is deep up my ass and my ass cheeks are nearly smothering him. I’m riding his face and pressing my ass down onto his tongue...now over his nose...now rubbing my buttonhole all over his face... He has to submit to me if he ever wants to breath again. My body weight holding him in place... I want to get him covered in all my juices and flavors before I suck his cock and then kiss him and mix all of our flavors for both of us to taste and share.

It really makes me feel totally in control of a man when his tongue is deep up my ass and my ass cheeks are nearly smothering him. I’m riding his face and pressing my ass down onto his tongue...now over his nose...now rubbing my buttonhole all over his face... He has to submit to me if he ever wants to breath again. My body weight holding him in place... I want to get him covered in all my juices and flavors before I suck his cock and then kiss him and mix all of our flavors for both of us to taste and share.

Sounds heavenly, you’d get quite a mouthful to share as my cock explodes in your mouth.

As long as I get a mouthful of yours to share I suppose there would be. You know how much you make me shoot.

I love your massive explosions! It’s difficult for a girl to get enough hot cum. I can’t wait for you to splatter all over my face again! ....and then help me clean it up.

I love your massive explosions! It’s difficult for a girl to get enough hot cum. I can’t wait for you to splatter all over my face again! ....and then help me clean it up.

I’d love to push the big head of my cock between your wet swollen pussy lips and fill you with the multiple blasts of hot cum. Wouldn’t have any problem with you straddling my face afterwards as you suck me hard again.

I’d love to push the big head of my cock between your wet swollen pussy lips and fill you with the multiple blasts of hot cum. Wouldn’t have any problem with you straddling my face afterwards as you suck me hard again.

You KNOW how much I love that! 🤪

Yummy

Somebody asked for a “rear-view” picture...
I don’t like having my ass photographed, so you won’t see many like this.
I hope it is what you expected...or wanted. Enjoy.

Not sure why you don't like your ass photographed, you have a gorgeous back side! I love the tan lines and sexy curves of your figure. All of your pics have gotten me extremely hard, I would love to be one of the boys in your neighborhood! WOW!

Not sure why you don't like your ass photographed, you have a gorgeous back side! I love the tan lines and sexy curves of your figure. All of your pics have gotten me extremely hard, I would love to be one of the boys in your neighborhood! WOW!

That’s very sweet of you to say so. That kind of talk keeps me horny. I wish you were one of neighborhood peepers too! I bet you’d be a lot of fun for an old lady like me...

Would this do?

Now, that my lovely, is a beautiful site. I would love to kiss those perfect cheeks while slowly spreading them, allowing my tongue to find that perfect hole hidden like a gem inside... mmm... that thought of that can drive a man wild.

Now, that my lovely, is a beautiful site. I would love to kiss those perfect cheeks while slowly spreading them, allowing my tongue to find that perfect hole hidden like a gem inside... mmm... that thought of that can drive a man wild.

It’s driving a woman wild too! Don’t stop now!!!!

It’s driving a woman wild too! Don’t stop now!!!!

Of course, as anyone who loves to explore, we must explore more deeply... so allow my tongue to delve into that perfectly warm, dark opening. Of course, not to leave any possibilities unattended to, perhaps my fingers should investigate the warm, moistness that is so near I can smell the sweetness.

Well that sounds delicious.

I need to have your massive tits wrapped around my hard cock. You saw my cock, just imagine it sliding between your tasty tits. Cumming all over your face.

I need to have your massive tits wrapped around my hard cock. You saw my cock, just imagine it sliding between your tasty tits. Cumming all over your face.

I love everything about that scenario!

Back