Paramedic, new here =)

Aww man I know your pain. Any chance I had to see Zeppelin was blocked by the job or they just were'nt coming close enough to where I lived. They are by far my favorite band ever. :rose:

Yup... other big regret was valentines day trip to phoenix to see AC/DC.. boyfriend's boss sent him off on one last call knowing we had plans and a 3.5 hour drive to get there. Show wasn't sold out so plan was to pick up tickets when we got there.. we were so late the ticket office was closed.. grrrr I didn't talk to his boss for months..
 
Yup... other big regret was valentines day trip to phoenix to see AC/DC.. boyfriend's boss sent him off on one last call knowing we had plans and a 3.5 hour drive to get there. Show wasn't sold out so plan was to pick up tickets when we got there.. we were so late the ticket office was closed.. grrrr I didn't talk to his boss for months..

Oh ouch!! Did you ever get to see them?
 
dont mind me, i just woke up. carry on carry on =)

Mai8Zk3.jpg
 
WOOF!!! Nice undies!!!

did you just bark at me?........

ok, maybe thats not a bad thing.

but on a serious note, i believe after seeing the jeans thread, as well as that user avatar that a woman in jeans self picture thread is in desperate need of getting started. and i can think of no finer person to initiate than yourself my dear.

just a friendly suggestion.. =)
 
regarding my old music..

working on finding somewhere to upload an older song or two without having to directly link youtube ect.. not entirely sure if the record label now owns the rights or not to the songs from our contract and after we broke up.

if anyone happens to know a site where an mp3 can be linked or uploaded, that would be wonderfully helpful.
 
Song for whoever!

Figured it out, all you gotta do is click the link and then the play button in the middle! For those that were talking about music and the band photos I had posted yesterday.

I hope you enjoy (me singing, back in my more youthful days).

http://sfx.io/ts071
 
Bravo good sir! Simply stated you are looking fantastic!

Starting EMT training soon, can't wait to get started!

I somehow completely missed this yesterday! Thank you so much for the compliment, it really is kind to hear.

And best of luck with the EMT Training. Are you doing EMT-B, -I, or going for -P? Also, a friendly suggestion: On your first few days doing ride alongs and/or rotations... maybe hold off on eating much before you start for the day. Things can be a bit intense and shocking at the start.

Thanks again!
 
Stumbled upon this thread by accident.

Not sorry.

Very, very nice pictures. Very.
 
Back
Top