Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been away this weekend so I apologize for not being at the ready in responding to you all. On the drive back home I was wondering what it is in life that we as individuals feel the desire to chase.

In the big city, I seen a lot of people, working, socializing, excersizing ect... and I caught myself wondering why? I know it is one of the million dollar questions in life... the search for the reason/purpose of life ect...

I just find it funny that we all have our agendas, and these agendas change with time, and seldom do they seem to match up with anyone elses.

Everyday I wake up is that much more interesting than the last.

lewy18... tell me what's not up;)

MercyMia... thank you :rose:

Carob... keep your eyes peeled, we'll see what the days bring:rose:

wantin' it all... I hope you didn't fall, but if you did I will make sure next time I will be there to catch you;)

PinkOrchid... I'll never forget you... you were my first;):rose:

Ember Faye... my appreciation of you is of an immense magnitude thank you:rose:

with that, I must get ready for the day.

Attachments

• shirt.jpg
    shirt.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 2,095
Last edited:
y=mx+b said:
I have been away this weekend so I apologize for not being at the ready in responding to you all. On the drive back home I was wondering what it is in life that we as individuals feel the desire to chase.

In the big city, I seen a lot of people, working, socializing, excersizing ect... and I caught myself wondering why? I know it is one of the million dollar questions in life... the search for the reason/purpose of life ect...

I just find it funny that we all have our agendas, and these agendas change with time, and seldom do they seem to match up with anyone elses.

Ember Faye... my appreciation of you is of an immense magnitude thank you:rose:

I'm starting to think that my "agendas" need some serious changing. Being a stay at home mom/housewife is quite boring and I think is sucking the life out of me.
I need something....maybe take an art class...find some work at home on the computer or something.

*sighs*
it's amazing how much my life and "agendas" have changed within a 10 year span

thank you dear...made me blush, and smile ;)
and thank you for posting the pic (anxious to see more) :kiss:

now off to perform one of my "duties"....cleaning :rolleyes: :p

Ember... I know what you are saying. Often times I look around me and all I see are people progressing while I feel as if I have accomplished diddly squat.

Remember that each day you wake up is a gift of infinite possibilities yet to be unlocked. Do what you have to do to unlock those possibilities and step out of the life that you know all to well. But make sure the steps you take are forward and not back.

:rose:

Last edited:
took these pics early this morning.

turned out kind of dark

Attachments

• before dawn 0.jpg
    before dawn 0.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,813
...and blue

Attachments

• before dawn 1.jpg
    before dawn 1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 149
it was raining out... not that it matters

Attachments

• before dawn 2.jpg
    before dawn 2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,674
about an hour before I left the house to go to school. I had a long day of ahead of me.

Attachments

• before dawn 3.jpg
    before dawn 3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,674
but it was a pretty easy going day... no complaints.

Attachments

• before dawn 4.jpg
    before dawn 4.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,609
You look good in blue.

Infinite possibilities was the theme of my day.

So much was accomplished today and I finally feel like I am on the road to accomplishing a few of my goals rather than being stuck in limbo.

It's funny exactly the things one can accomplish when one really puts their mind to it. Today was one of those days where nothing was going to stand in my way and nothing did.

y=mx+b said:
Ember... I know what you are saying. Often times I look around me and all I see are people progressing while I feel as if I have accomplished diddly squat.

Remember that each day you wake up is a gift of infinite possibilities yet to be unlocked. Do what you have to do to unlock those possibilities and step out of the life that you know all to well. But make sure the steps you take are forward and not back.

yes...I'll remember :)
and I always try my best to go forwards instead of taking a step back...sometimes I just stay in neutral and don't go anywhere :rolleyes:

well..at least I was all smiles and happy today..still in a very giddy mood...that has to count for something! :)

love the blue...very...soothing...comforting...and oh yeah...very sexy ;)

~:rose:~

giddy is good... kind of like having goosebumps.

here are the rest of the pics from this morning.

Attachments

• before dawn 5.jpg
    before dawn 5.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,441
yep... here I am again

Attachments

• before dawn 6.jpg
    before dawn 6.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,365
...and the last one.

Attachments

• before dawn 7.jpg
    before dawn 7.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,255
y=mx+b said:
taken off the cuff. Turned out better than I expected. Made me realize that sometimes the things least planned tend to be the best experience... like the sudden meeting of eyes across a crowded room, or having someone say hello to you.

Today I complemented a fellow classmate on her ability to speak in a public setting. The way she responded was one of subdued joy... it was as if she didn't believe what I was saying, until I looked at her... right in her eyes. Only then did she feel what I was saying.

Moments like that are what make up the days we live. Why do we so often look past them?

This one is very erotic. :rose:

y=mx+b said:
giddy is good... kind of like having goosebumps.

here are the rest of the pics from this morning.

giddy is very good

and these pix are very good
really loving the bluish tint
and the abs to die for
and the teasing...my fav thing, love a man that puts on a pair of jeans and teases..barely revealing what's hidden beneath;)

thank you for sharing

The pics are great! The blue tint makes them more mysterious... keep up the good work.

:p

Pardon me... *wipes the drool from the side of my mouth*

Your pictures are amazing. I love the tease of the jeans--I'd love to pull them the rest of the way down...

And I love your words. :heart:

anniebug said:
...and they keep getting better.

Kind of like yours;) I been to Canada once before... knowing that you live there makes the place that much more beautiful.

Ember Faye said:
giddy is very good

and these pix are very good
really loving the bluish tint
and the abs to die for
and the teasing...my fav thing, love a man that puts on a pair of jeans and teases..barely revealing what's hidden beneath;)

thank you for sharing

Thank you... the bluish tint was an act of nature, and not intentional I am glad you like both the pics and my teasing;)

wantin' it all said:
The pics are great! The blue tint makes them more mysterious... keep up the good work.

:p

Glad to intrigue you. I hope I can keep you curious.

y=mx+b said:

I always wondered what my purpose was in life and then I just made the decision to live each day as if it were my last. My family and friends are very important to me and I always, always make sure that if I were to die suddenly (horrible thought but it happens) they knew exactly how much they meant to me.

Summer_Savory said:
Pardon me... *wipes the drool from the side of my mouth*

Your pictures are amazing. I love the tease of the jeans--I'd love to pull them the rest of the way down...

And I love your words. :heart:

Hmmm...

scribbles 'Summer_Savory' in little black book.

you know... for later reference ;)

y=mx+b said:
Thank you... the bluish tint was an act of nature, and not intentional I am glad you like both the pics and my teasing;)

very interesting....and nice how that worked out for you then ;)

yesss...love the teasing....those are my fav type of pix from guys...in the jeans...just barely revealing....*sighs*....forgive me while I come back to my senses ;)
:D

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back