Cleavage II

I volunteer to be a contractor...
attachment.php

Contractors are at my house today so I'm just hanging around the house while they work.... I will be checking in on them from time to time ;)
💞

Contractors are at my house today so I'm just hanging around the house while they work.... I will be checking in on them from time to time ;)
💞

If I was one of the contractors, I would be making excuses all the time to be able to check on you and your beautiful cleavage.

I volunteer to be a contractor...
I think that would be fun to have another woman in my house ....;)
If I was one of the contractors, I would be making excuses all the time to be able to check on you and your beautiful cleavage.
Awww that's sweet....and I would gladly give you a view :)
I'll gladly check in on you, it's something I like doing here.:heart:
That is so very kind of you to say to me....I hope you smile when you check in :):rose:

I'm pretty sure I always smile when I check in on you.

Ok, I always smile.

Get giddy actually.

Like a kid.

:rose:
I think I'll need to give you more reasons to check in then....because smiling and feeling giddy is awesome :) (thanks for being nice)
Lovely cleavage with a Killer Smile. Thank you
Not sure if this is directed to me but in the chance that it is.....thank you for the kind words :)

💞

I was out of town last week and missed this. Incredible! Lucky contractors getting to see this in person ;)

Taking a break from housework.....

Feeling like Cinderella.....

.....any princes ready to help? ;) 💕

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 3
Back