My Shady Goods

Glad to see you're getting all scrubbed up, clean and fresh!

Now, if I had my way, you'd require another shower...:devil:

So nice to see you again. Your hand looks like something slipped out of its grip. The soap?

Thanks Ms G. :rose: Nice to be seen again. ;) Now we just need to work on the touch. :devil: Very observant! You get a Gold Star. 🌟 Something did just slip out of my hand but that's another picture. :devil:

Glad to see you're getting all scrubbed up, clean and fresh!

Now, if I had my way, you'd require another shower...:devil:

Yup Aphro. :kiss: Like that old expression says...

"Cleanliness is next to dogliness"

And I do like a good doggie-style fu... What? It's godliness? Are you sure? Darn. Time to get dirty I guess because I'm sure "You dirty dog" is an expression but more importantly it's a song. Step into the shower and we can listen to it. Why the shower? Everyone knows bathroom acustics are better. ;)

Cheers

Thanks Ms G. :rose: Nice to be seen again. ;) Now we just need to work on the touch. :devil: Very observant! You get a Gold Star. 🌟 Something did just slip out of my hand but that's another picture. :devil:
Cheers

And where is that picture? Coming soon?

My how time flies when you're having fun. ;) What kind of fun?

Gameshow Host: We surveyed all 55 people that have visited the thread. The top three answers are on the board. The question is, "Where does HR usually have fun?"
Contestant: *Buzzzzz* The bathroom.
Gameshow Host: Show me bathroom...

*Ding*

Cheers

P.S. I oiled the door to eliminate the tell take creaks.

WOW! That was exactly what I needed this morning! Sexy as ever!:devil:
Thank goodness my key worked on the first turn. :kiss::kiss:

And where is that picture? Coming soon?

You mean this picture Ms G? :rose: It's safely stored away in a secret nook of the gallery. Turns out there are quite a few things stashed here and there in the Gallery. Who knew? And who knows where they might turn up? :confused: Heck, I see two on this page alone. One public and one private.

Are your two questions related Ms G or do they fork?

WOW! That was exactly what I needed this morning! Sexy as ever!:devil:
Thank goodness my key worked on the first turn. :kiss::kiss:

Your welcome Kim. :kiss: But was that really what you needed? Or was it a more like a preview of what you really needed? Oh wait. If you needed it this morning the point is moot. Maybe you'll need something else another morning. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Attachments

• Before the Last.jpg
    Before the Last.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You mean this picture Ms G? :rose: It's safely stored away in a secret nook of the gallery. Turns out there are quite a few things stashed here and there in the Gallery. Who knew? And who knows where they might turn up? :confused: Heck, I see two on this page alone. One public and one private.

Are your two questions related Ms G or do they fork?

Your welcome Kim. :kiss: But was that really what you needed? Or was it a more like a preview of what you really needed? Oh wait. If you needed it this morning the point is moot. Maybe you'll need something else another morning. ;) :devil:

Cheers
Looks like someone was over enthusiastic with the cleaning :devil: looks like you need a hand to keep it steady ;)

Cheers

I thought you knew me better than that... it's not just mornings. It's morning, noon and night with snacks in between! :devil:

Looks like someone was over enthusiastic with the cleaning :devil: looks like you need a hand to keep it steady ;)

Of course Omega. :kiss: If it's worth doing, it's worth doing enthusiastically (and for a while ;)). A hand could keep it steady Omega then again a couple of other body parts come to mind that could also help keep it steady. ;) :devil:

I thought you knew me better than that... it's not just mornings. It's morning, noon and night with snacks in between! :devil:

I do know you quite well Kim :kiss: (just not in the Biblical sense yet) :devil: so I should have realized the pic helped with today and on another morning so could me dic... dictionary. To help you find just the right word to describe one of my pictures.*phew*

Cheers :kiss:

I finally got in front of a camera again! Ok, really I was nudged. I was offered a hand to snap a few pics to jump start my thread again. Being a gentleman Rogue (and missing taking pics quite a bit) I rushed to get ready....

attachment.php

After a few warm up shots we fell into a groove. Then I was offered more than a hand for the big finale. So, drum roll please...

TADA!
That's what she said.

Cheers

Edit: I've split my pictures between threads but I didn't split them in a way that best keeps with the threads. So I've revised what link goes where.

Attachments

• Getting (Un)Dressed.jpg
    Getting (Un)Dressed.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Afternoon Delight 1.jpg
    Afternoon Delight 1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Afternoon Delight 2.jpg
    Afternoon Delight 2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I finally got in front of a camera again! Ok, really I was nudged. I was offered a hand to snap a few pics to jump start my thread again. Being a gentleman Rogue (and missing taking pics quite a bit) I rushed to get ready....

attachment.php

After a few warm up shots we fell into a groove. Then I was offered more than a hand for the big finale...

attachment.php
attachment.php

So...

TADA!
That's what she said.

Cheers
Bravo, I see you made use of some handy props ;) Good to see you back and with a lovely helper too :kiss:

attachment.php

After a few warm up shots we fell into a groove. Then I was offered more than a hand for the big finale. So, drum roll please...

TADA!
That's what she said.

Cheers

Why not put that hat on your head next time? All nice pics and one pretty and lucky lady too.

Bravo, I see you made use of some handy props ;) Good to see you back and with a lovely helper too :kiss:

*bows* Thanks Omega! :kiss: Yes, it's leftover from my Mr. Hyde Halloween costume. Who knew a top hat could be so handy? I'll try to be back more consistently. If I fail in Nov and Dec I'll make weekly erotic photography a New Year's resolution (along with daily yoga).

Why not put that hat on your head next time? All nice pics and one pretty and lucky lady too.

Oh I did put it on my head for a few Ms G. :rose: Not a lot of those can be posted here. Thanks! It was fun to be in front of the camera again. Not a great time of year to be naked in front of a window (bad light and chilly) but good practice for the warmer weather next spring. I'll pass on your kind words to the photographer and co-model. :)

Cheers

Last edited:

attachment.php

TADA!
That's what she said.

Cheers

Some delicious pictures there - and what a finale!

attachment.php

TADA!
That's what she said.

Cheers

I'm glad I caught these wonderful pictures. Looks like fun hehe :devil:

Some delicious pictures there - and what a finale!

Thanks again H! As you know, making a delicious picture is easy with a delicious partner. I've been very, very lucky in that regard and both the ladies I've gotten to partner with are delicious. The finale now resides (easily) on your Couples thread.

I'm glad I caught these wonderful pictures. Looks like fun hehe :devil:

Thanks for stopping by Princess. :kiss: It's been far too long since you visited or posted (and I noticed you did the latter on Icy's thread).

Fun is a good word for how I spent my early afternoon. It definitely helped my work up an appetite (or the traditional kind) in the for my dinner plans with co-workers after the shoot.

Cheers

Awesome! Thanks.

attachment.php

TADA!
That's what she said.

Cheers

Edit: I've split my pictures between threads but I didn't split them in a way that best keeps with the threads. So I've revised what link goes where.

attachment.php

TADA!
That's what she said.

Cheers

:devil: Lucky lady and lucky Rogue! Very happy for you! A perfect pair!

:devil: Lucky lady and lucky Rogue! Very happy for you! A perfect pair!

Thanks Kim. :kiss: Here's somel luck for you... 💥
and some for you... 💥
and some for you... 💥
and some for you... 💥

I'm very happy to be having fun on Lit (and other places) again. I'm too young to be old. Perfection, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Thanks for the vote of confidence. :) :kiss: I'm pretty sure I've had my puzzle piece discussion with you which means I can say "fitting my tab into her slot creates a fun-filled, lovely image" and you'll know exactly what I mean. ;) :devil:

Cheers :kiss:

Last edited:
Nothing like a good foot massage, right?

attachment.php

But the important question is, who's giving the massage and who's getting the massage. The obvious answer is, whoever has most kinks to work out. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Attachments

• Foot Massage.jpg
    Foot Massage.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 3

attachment.php

But the important question is, who's giving the massage and who's getting the massage. The obvious answer is, whoever has most kinks to work out. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Depends on the feet and on where they massage. This one looks nice though.

TADA, indeed.
Certainly looks worthwhile getting the camera out for. 😊

Cheers

Looks like great fun all round. What a lovely pair you are :heart: I’m loving this new theme in your recent photos, Rogue.

P.S. New metalwork? :cool:

Depends on the feet and on where they massage. This one looks nice though.

Oh there's no bad place for a foot massage Ms G. :rose: Even the walking on the back.

TADA, indeed.
Certainly looks worthwhile getting the camera out for. 😊

It was our take on the Levitating Woman mtic trick Icy. :kiss: She floated right before me. We thought about trying it with no hands but then changed our minds. ;)

Looks like great fun all round. What a lovely pair you are :heart: I’m loving this new theme in your recent photos, Rogue.

P.S. New metalwork? :cool:

It was great fun all around Numi. :rose: Thanks. We try to have fun every day. Well we took a LOT of pics that day. I've edited up most of the good ones but I should go back once more and check for any stragglers.

Cheers

P.S. Yes, the metalwork is new (I got it in March of this year) but to answer your implied question, no. It's just a ring that moves between hands based on what I'm wearing on my wrists.

Last edited:
And I found a straggler...

attachment.php

Did I mention I've taken up yoga again? Nothing like a good bend and stretch to help you find your center.

Cheers

Attachments

• Bend and Stretch.jpg
    Bend and Stretch.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
Back