It started with a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than a handful.

attachment.php

Men often say to women with small breasts that more than a handful is a waste. I know the sentiment is kind, and small breasts can be beautiful (as is the case with my MsG), but I see no waste here, only more of the sexy loveliness that exists in every inch of your body.:heart:

Taking hold.

attachment.php

Your breasts are exquisite, and your nipples....well, I loove big nipples! But, what I really wanted to comment on is how beautiful your lips are! I would so love to kiss that mouth...to taste it and feel it's warmth while cradling a lovely breast in my hand! Mmmm, I got very hard just thinking about it!:)

I have a hand bra that would fit much better. ;)

I'll have to try it on.

Wow!!!! But it looks like you need a second hand. 😈😜. I will be happy to lend one to you. :D

Sweet! 😉

would love to be your hand bra... you are gorgeous

Aww, thank you.

Great pic. Kinda wrecked my day, though. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to accomplish anything productive now...I'm more than a bit distracted...

Oh dear, I usually save that for weekends. Lol

And more than a mouthful. So wasteful. Sometimes, I just love wasteful.

Lol. Well that's fortunate.

I have two lips that can help 😉

Lol. Well that may be helpful.

I see that! And I don't think my hands would help much either, except to free yours to do other things......;)

Well that can be tried. And overflowing hands are okay.

Okie doke Icy! :kiss: So somewhere around Honolulu. Whatcha doing this weekend?

For centuries the great tacticians have known a trusted solution similar problems is "divide and conquer" Icy. We're a couple of clever people and can easily apply that solution (and maybe another slippery one after) to your predicament (and maybe the slippery solution to my dicament after). The only question is how to divide the load. You hold one each? I hold one each? We each hold one? And what is the other person or each of our free hands holding?

So many choices the mind boggles. It could take a while to work it all out.

*squeezes solution into hands*
*hands you bottle*
*applies solution to your predicament... predicaments*

Ready to start testing solutions?

Cheers :kiss:

Honolulu sounds great. Let's work on that solution.

How did I miss this sexy thread? Wow. Thank you!

Distracted elsewhere?

I think they would fit in my hand...mind if I try? So hot!

Well maybe just for curiosities sake. Lol

Beautiful and tasty looking as always Icy.😘

Thanks.

perfect mouthful:D

Big mouth? Lol

Icy another beautiful picture of your charms. You all ways inspire naughty thoughts in my mind an then my hand gets in my pants to finish them mmm

Lol. Well that's not so bad then.

mmmmm...your photos get more sensual, erotic and beautiful all the time

I don't know about that but I do try. Lol

You are incredible! :kiss:

Ooh like a cartoon character. Lol

I'm thinking how fantastic and what a pleasant view it'd be to just sit and watch you massaging your breasts like that. dry or with some oil or moisturizer.
your cleavage line, the areolas (damn I'm in love with their colors!), and the very tip of your thick nipples look just flawless Icy. this shoot is definitely between the bests you've done ever. I love it so much

ps: love the curls of your beautiful hair too

Oh I spent time straightening my hair. I got a bit hot and curls again.

More than a couple of handfuls *L* But would be so much fun to have those handfuls!!!

Lol. They are fun.

always nice to have more, someone will be very lucky to have them in their hands, maybe some kisses too?

I'm definitely up for that.

I wish I had internet access while staying with my son in hospital, the sight of your beautiful breasts, would have kept me awake to look after him.

Yes my hands a smooth now, and glide easily over stockings and thighs without snagging them.

I'm sorry about that but at least you can catch up.

Men often say to women with small breasts that more than a handful is a waste. I know the sentiment is kind, and small breasts can be beautiful (as is the case with my MsG), but I see no waste here, only more of the sexy loveliness that exists in every inch of your body.:heart:

You're too sweet.

Your breasts are exquisite, and your nipples....well, I loove big nipples! But, what I really wanted to comment on is how beautiful your lips are! I would so love to kiss that mouth...to taste it and feel it's warmth while cradling a lovely breast in my hand! Mmmm, I got very hard just thinking about it!:)

Aww, thank you☺️

Ooh that's sexy, Icy.:kiss:

Thanks JRP.

Love those nipples to suck on and make hard for you yumm

Hehe. Thank you.

Finger lickin'

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8941.jpg
    IMG_8941.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
Finger lickin'

attachment.php

just wondering where those finger were just a few seconds before taking the shot? ;) and more importantly how they taste? :devil:
your lovely lips look even nicer when they latch around something :kiss: so sexy! :rose:

Every part of you is finger lickin good!
Fingers in you is a good thing :)

Lol. Thank you

Can I have a lick, too? Lots of lickable things in that pic.;)

Hehe.

Making me wonder where your fingers have been, or where they are going

A lady never tells. 😉

I would be licking a great deal more than your fingers...although, :devil:, I bet you are finger licking good!!!! :devil::p

Lol. Some may say that.

You are so sexy...every pic is hot!

Aww, thank you. I do try to make pretty pictures.

I know parts of me that would like the touch of your hand..........;)

A very sexy picture!

I do give good scalp massages. 😉

just wondering where those finger were just a few seconds before taking the shot? and more importantly how they taste?
your lovely lips look even nicer when they latch around something so sexy! :rose:

I'm a lady of mystery. Lol

I could watch that all day :)

I'm sure you'd get bored.

Another excellent shot Icy

Thanks so much.

if that's a sample of a special sweet spot, may I have a taste as well.

Well it's sweet. 😉

I agree Icy. if we meet there I'm sure we'll both get Leid :devil:

I thought I had tried virtually every finger food known to man Icy. And now you've shown me the recipe for Australian Byrd Behind the Glass. To quote Emeril...

*BAM*

Cheers :kiss:

I think we're both on a sure thing as it is. Lol
Getting Leid in Hawaii does sound fun though.

There's always something new HR.

Finger lickin'

attachment.php

Those ruby lips around your fingers look very sexy. While your fingers are getting licked, I can't help noticing how your pretty breasts are being left out of the licking fun. If I was there....:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back