What's your fetish?

Okay, so everyone on earth has that one thing.. that one little sexy thought that makes your brain Za-Zaowww! tingle and feel oh so gooood... Their fetish. What's yours?? You can list a couple.. but I wanna know your #1 specific thing that you call your "fetish"? Don't be shy...no one's judging.. just sharing

I'll start! Mine's spanking.. just being bent over and exposed and humiliated by a guy (or girl) and feeling helpless and naughty and all that good stuff. I love it!

So what's your fetish?
I'm new to this site - it's my first post.

I love prostate massage and milking. Not only does it drive me crazy but I come with double or triple the amount of fluid. I even recorded myself doing it so I can watch and it turns me on.

One day I'd like to find a friend to do this to and have it done to me instead of just doing it to myself.

my fetish

i got really turned on one time with a boy toy...kinky sex..my favorite was to spread his ass checks and lick that puckered hole of his...after i got it so wet from my spit i placed one finger in that ass ...not only was it a turn on for him but for me too... listening and feeling him squirm made my pussy so wet it got worse as i flickered my tongue before going in and out .. his moans got louder ...once i removed my finger only then did i began to tongue fuck him.....damn that even made me cum!!!!

Mine would have to be strapon at the moment mixed in wit a lil taboo roleplay!! And femdom!! nothing like mommy holding me down as aunty takes my yung ass!! mmm. Or vice verse!! get At me if anyone interested??

my fetish

My fetish would be to read erotica first. Than be tied up and blindfolded. And have a feather drug slowly over every part of my body. Taking and prolonging it until I feel I can't take it any more. Kitten
:rose::kiss::cattail::cathappy::catgrin::catroar:

Fetish?

Personally, I don't necessarily have a sexual fetish (defined by a fixation on a particular physical element during sex) as much as I'm mentally turned on by various actions which launch me into the the blissful, surreal mentality known as subspace.

A multitude of dominant actions can put me into this mode. Both simple and more complex acts/commands put me in my place. Hair pulling and glaring, for example, are extremely effective. When a dominant woman grasps my hair and pulls it, pain jolts through my head and I know immediately who is in charge; when she looks domineeringly at me I feel, at my core, naked and unable to hide anything shameful from Her. Little things like this can make all the difference and remind me of my place.

This type of technique also works brilliantly when it comes to sex and play. The delicious, uncertain, and nervous anticipation of a strike reinforces the authority of the person wielding the whip and increases obedience. Allowing a person to inflict pain on you by a large array of methods not only shows the trust you have in the person but that you are giving up more control to them.

For me, this kind of power exchange is exactly what BDSM, and by extension the kind of relationship I wish to have and the sex I crave, is all about. Hope that answers the question!

Mine is threesome, particularly, MFM, which I've quite a few. More detailed though, is those couples that like to role play, it's very exciting.

Legjob is my fetish ;) especially when legs are stockinged, they are so sexy and attractive

Spanking! Specifically, getting an otk, bare ass spanking.

Not a fetish per se in the strict sense of the word, but something I truly adore :heart:

Leash and collar for me....the power of a shock collar on my Master is just enough to get me high...My Master has set up an elaborate signaling protocols with the vibrations of a collar....each time he buzzes me and makes me read the code....It sends me into an erotic peak.....particularly when I am still figuring out if what I am doing is the right one for the buzz or not...cause the consequence is a jolt.

My fetish dream is to be tied naked and whipped by a male or female in front of a group that just loves to go wild on me like that. Of course there would be the humiliation from my crying, sobbing, while at the same time being naked and hard in front of them all as i writhe twist and squirm for them.

Where have you been?

i got really turned on one time with a boy toy...kinky sex..my favorite was to spread his ass checks and lick that puckered hole of his...after i got it so wet from my spit i placed one finger in that ass ...not only was it a turn on for him but for me too... listening and feeling him squirm made my pussy so wet it got worse as i flickered my tongue before going in and out .. his moans got louder ...once i removed my finger only then did i began to tongue fuck him.....damn that even made me cum!!!!

all of my life? :devil:;)

I have a total fetish of being stretched - vaginally and anally. My boyfriend started this line of curious play when I was a teenager and I found a couple other men/Masters that enabled this fetish. Where I would like to go next with this involves medical play (speculum) and voyeurism.

stocks and public fucking

i have had this dream the last few years . My wife and i get invited to this party at a friends house in there basement. We get there and we are one of the first to get there. Our friends take us down stairs and in the middle of the room are two stocks. We were told to get on our knees and put our head and hands in the stocks. We do then his wife takes off all our clothes. then she steps up to my wife and pulls her panties to one side and grabs my wife by the hair and shoves her face in her cunt and she starts to eat her as her husband shoves his dick down my throat. As guest come in they can step up and use us any way they see fit. We both get fucked and came on all night. So my fetish would have to be the stocks and public fucking.

i have had this dream the last few years . My wife and i get invited to this party at a friends house in there basement. We get there and we are one of the first to get there. Our friends take us down stairs and in the middle of the room are two stocks. We were told to get on our knees and put our head and hands in the stocks. We do then his wife takes off all our clothes. then she steps up to my wife and pulls her panties to one side and grabs my wife by the hair and shoves her face in her cunt and she starts to eat her as her husband shoves his dick down my throat. As guest come in they can step up and use us any way they see fit. We both get fucked and came on all night. So my fetish would have to be the stocks and public fucking.

That's hot.

Feathers

Its such a delicious feeling. It lies somewheare between torment and pleasure. Its amazing and I love it!!!:rose::kiss::cattail:

Sounds like you have great friends! Wish we were two of them!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving....

Back