Anyone still up ?

your husband knows this ?

You are talking about 2 different worlds. This is lit life. I know and like very few people here. Most men don't want to pm me to chat about my views on social justice. In real life, men don't stop me on the street and ask if they can come all over my chest.

You only need to know how I will interact with you here, because you are most likely never going to meet me anywhere else.

You are talking about 2 different worlds. This is lit life. I know and like very few people here. Most men don't want to pm me to chat about my views on social justice. In real life, men don't stop me on the street and ask if they can come all over my chest.

You only need to know how I will interact with you here, because you are most likely never going to meet me anywhere else.
I like your honesty it's very sexy . If ur on this forum your obviously a freak and fun to be around . Your hubby I'm sure is very lucky Ice

its like yeah thanks for stopping by the thread princess buzzkill

You're very welcome. I took my dogs out, then posted a bit in the pg. I apologize if I gave the impression I was here to entertain you, but that isn't my job. If you have no entertainment value to offer, then I have no reason to stay.

Hopefully some non buzzkillers will stop by and you can party all night long. Thank you for the posts and enjoy your night.

I generally don't post in threads that don't interest me . Def no Hard feelings babe have a nice day

Back