F for holiday RP

Is it a sexual rp you looking for? Is it more like an adventure or something?

Then surely your character and my character can go to holidays to the Highlands and have an adventure.

Or are you into public exhibition or something? Some details would be great.
 
Hiya!

Just thought I would say hello in the passing young lady, I don't think there are many of us from Edinburgh here.

I do enjoy a nice roleplay session as well though, give me a shout if you have a scenario in mind?

Where do you like to holiday?
At home in our beautiful but damp and chilly wee country or somewhere nice and warm where you can get a bit of that big yellow thing that we see so little of?
 
Just thought I would say hello in the passing young lady, I don't think there are many of us from Edinburgh here.

I do enjoy a nice roleplay session as well though, give me a shout if you have a scenario in mind?

Where do you like to holiday?
At home in our beautiful but damp and chilly wee country or somewhere nice and warm where you can get a bit of that big yellow thing that we see so little of?


I was on vacation in northern Maine. Staying at a guesthouse bed and breakfast. There was a sexy white couple in the room across the hall. One morning after breakfast I made my way upstairs to my room when I saw the room across the hall was open I heard a girl say "excuse me sir could you please help?" I turned to see the woman standing in her white bra and panties. I grew immediately hard. Visibly hard thick throbbing in my trousers. I entered her room. She closed and locked the door. She said she had a fight with her husband and wanted to teach him a lesson. She knelt abdnunzipped my trousers. Took my hard turgid Dick out and began to suck it. Kiss it. Bobbing her head up and down on it. Said "Force me Sir. Make me your white bitch cum slut!" I held her head and as I fed my Dick to her Throat o yanked on her hair. She made a warm wet puddle in her white cotton panties and on the floor. I laid her down on her bed legs draped over my shoulders as I knelt on the floor by the foot of her bed. I leaned in towards her burying my face in her cunt and I licked her pusdh yo and down. I licked her young white pussy up and down. My tongue black and shiny inside her pusdy licking her pusdy lips up and down. On my knees. Her hands on my head. I licked her and lapped her. I licked her and lapped her. My dick standing straight up hard for her like a soldier as I licked her and lapped her. I swirled my tongue down deeper into her hole gathering more of her juices on me. I stayed direct on her clit now. Direct light constant pressure. Light but constant pressure. Extracting her orgasm from her. Culling it from her Forcing her release using my tongue. I stayed right on her clit as she came and I mounted her and fucked her hard. Rough raw and primal. Stuffing her hole. Pounding her.:rose: Slamming her. Using her. Abusing her. Breeding her Turned out later her husband was watching the dhole find in the closet. Hiding. Shamed. Red faced aroused Masturbating his tooth pick Dick. She knew it.
 
Back
Top