Blackmailed at retirement home

L

Lilly_k

Hello all,

I am really hoping a few of the wonderful people in the lit community can help me role play out a kinky fantasy I have been thinking about lately! OK, here goes:

I made a silly mistake. I shoplifted when out with an older boy. It was his idea but we got caught and he asked me to take the blame. I only got a caution but my parents wanted me to learn my lesson so it was agreed I would have a week of community service at the retirement home in town.

I had to go there straight after school so was still in my uniform and some of the old men would stare at me the whole time which was really disturbing! Anyway one of the male staff hit on me and I rejected him....maybe a little too harshly.

On my last day the male staff member called me into the office. Apparently one of the residents had accused me of stealing from his room whilst cleaning. I NEVER! But he said they would not believe me seeing why I was here in the first place. OMG if my parents find out or the police I could be charged this time and get a criminal record and loose my scholarship at my private school!!!

I can't help but think he is doing it to get back at me! But when I found out who made the accusation I was so angry! It was that mean old pervert in room 7. The female nurses said don't go in there alone. I only went in once to give him his paper. He is lying but I can't prove it!

Anyway, the staff member said he can make it all go away. I just have to come back tonight afterhours when he is working on his own. I think he is going to hit on me! I can't believe it but I might actually have to agree to sex with him to make it disappear!

OMG if only it was that simple..... what I don't know is that the old man and the staff member have set this whole thing up and even let a couple of the other old men know about their evil plan. They're going to blackmail me into sex with all of them. If I don't agree they will report me!

I am hoping to rp this Saturday around 2pm Eastern time. I will be on lit chat if you want to catch me there or you can message me here if you want to join in :) It will be a group chat rp with about 3-4 participants. Me, the staff member (who is in charge) and a few old men. We will be role playing it in a private chatzy room.

If you want to join then I would love to hear about what character you would like to play and your thoughts on their personality. I was hoping one of the old men would be nice and feel guilty about this happening but he just can't let such a golden opportunity slip by.... torn by his guilt and lust. While another of the men might be disgusting and old and gross and very perverted and has not been able to act out his lusts for so long. As you could imagine, they would be very appreciative to the staff member for setting this up, and the staff member would definitely want to punish me for rejecting his advances and he can think of no better way than to make me submit to these dirty old men!

Look forward to hearing from you if you like :)

Chat soon

Lilly

What sort of sex are you into, Lilly? What gets you wet? What are your boundaries and limits?

Inquiring minds want to know.;)

Hello all,

I am really hoping a few of the wonderful people in the lit community can help me role play out a kinky fantasy I have been thinking about lately! OK, here goes:

I made a silly mistake. I shoplifted when out with an older boy. It was his idea but we got caught and he asked me to take the blame. I only got a caution but my parents wanted me to learn my lesson so it was agreed I would have a week of community service at the retirement home in town.

I had to go there straight after school so was still in my uniform and some of the old men would stare at me the whole time which was really disturbing! Anyway one of the male staff hit on me and I rejected him....maybe a little too harshly.

On my last day the male staff member called me into the office. Apparently one of the residents had accused me of stealing from his room whilst cleaning. I NEVER! But he said they would not believe me seeing why I was here in the first place. OMG if my parents find out or the police I could be charged this time and get a criminal record and loose my scholarship at my private school!!!

I can't help but think he is doing it to get back at me! But when I found out who made the accusation I was so angry! It was that mean old pervert in room 7. The female nurses said don't go in there alone. I only went in once to give him his paper. He is lying but I can't prove it!

Anyway, the staff member said he can make it all go away. I just have to come back tonight afterhours when he is working on his own. I think he is going to hit on me! I can't believe it but I might actually have to agree to sex with him to make it disappear!

OMG if only it was that simple..... what I don't know is that the old man and the staff member have set this whole thing up and even let a couple of the other old men know about their evil plan. They're going to blackmail me into sex with all of them. If I don't agree they will report me!

I am hoping to rp this Saturday around 2pm Eastern time. I will be on lit chat if you want to catch me there or you can message me here if you want to join in :) It will be a group chat rp with about 3-4 participants. Me, the staff member (who is in charge) and a few old men. We will be role playing it in a private chatzy room.

If you want to join then I would love to hear about what character you would like to play and your thoughts on their personality. I was hoping one of the old men would be nice and feel guilty about this happening but he just can't let such a golden opportunity slip by.... torn by his guilt and lust. While another of the men might be disgusting and old and gross and very perverted and has not been able to act out his lusts for so long. As you could imagine, they would be very appreciative to the staff member for setting this up, and the staff member would definitely want to punish me for rejecting his advances and he can think of no better way than to make me submit to these dirty old men!

Look forward to hearing from you if you like :)

Chat soon

Lilly

Not available then but this is totally hot!!!!

update

OMG thanks sooo much for all the messages and people posting on my thread!

Ok so for the record I have someone to rp as the staff member and someone to rp as one of the old men in the nursing home, the nice one who is torn between his guilt and lust!

Still looking for someone to rp as the dirty old resident in room 7 who is accusing me of stealing and conspiring with the staff member to blackmail me. If you think you are this low down and mean and nasty and you are detailed and love intense role play (oh and are available when we are going to rp it) then please message me.

Also if you can think of other characters then please do not hesitate to make suggestions. I am only looking for a few guys to join the rp, I don't want it to get out of hand......too much! lol :p

Thanks
Lilly

Hi all,

We will be starting soon. Not too late to message me if you want to join us :)

Lilly

Hi Lilly

Its Mike...here now and am the old guy in room 7

Hi Lilly

Its Mike...here now and am the old guy in room 7

Sad your saying a staff member. You need to worry about us at the retirement home or old folks home. Pinning you down working you over forcing you to become the homes sex toy. Happens all the time in real life to misguided young girls.

Back