Only posting a couple non-nude pics

OK, so ya'll got me all worked up!!Before I get too nervous about this again I am going to show another cute little pic of a fun encounter that is very present on my mind always! Maybe it will be in your mind too??

WOW! That is hot! So evocative....:devil::rose::rose:

OK, so ya'll got me all worked up!!Before I get too nervous about this again I am going to show another cute little pic of a fun encounter that is very present on my mind always! Maybe it will be in your mind too??
The previous pic seemed to shout..."Assume the position"! And now this pic says...what a gorgeous body to give a ride! Very sexy for you to go for a ride!

That is a very lucky man...

I have missed the wonderful kind and sweet comments......shyly, I must admit!!

I hope some of you may remember me and some of my pics.........sometimes one can use a little lift....thank you for indulging me......xoxoxox

Of course we remember you...and I, for one, still smile at the thought of seeing you.

Welcome back...and remember that wherever you go, you'll always have friends and admirers here.

Of course we remember you...and I, for one, still smile at the thought of seeing you.

Welcome back...and remember that wherever you go, you'll always have friends and admirers here.

Thank you! Always good to know you're appreciated!! xoxox:kiss:

Totally appreciate all your comments! Just amazing, really Thank You all!

So, because you're all sooooo nice....I'll try another one that I hope will get nice comments.

OM Gosh Spring has sprung! And you give me naughty ideas sitting on the hood like that! :heart:

This does look like the beginning of a VERY fun encounter! Is it fair that you got undressed first, or are you playing the dominant role in this erotic episode?

You all make my day, every day better!!! Thank you!!

This is a nice little pose I hope you'll appreciate???

Looks like you are so ready for some fun after a night out with dinner and drinks!
Would you invite me back to your room after the theatre?

Maybe it's time for another post?? Did you know I'm a bit submissive, I think??

After we got back to your room and kissed, the black dress started coming off. You teased me on all fours at first on the bed, revealing your sexy back and sinuous body. But then I took control, rolled you over, and slid the dress all the way off. Playfully slapping your cute ass, I pulled you to the side of the bed and told you to bend over, leaning on the mattress. This is how I delight in you with your ass high, so ready for my kisses and my hardness as my slacks drop to the floor! :kiss::kiss:

Maybe it's time for another post?? Did you know I'm a bit submissive, I think??
I didn't but I wouldn't mind bossing you around if that's what you like.
Now post more pics of your hot body !!
See ? I didn't even say please ;)

Back