Ladies, what's the sluttiest night you've had

I just read trough this whole thread and enjoyed all the slutty night stories. I have a fetish for insatiable women and somewhat envy the power women have to be able to take on multiple sexual partners in a short period of time. I would love to be a part of a womans "empowered" night.

So the particular thing that got me some lee way. Josh decided to have a poker party the other night. I wasn't to play (I suck at it anyway) just to spend the night naked and serving him and his buddies drinks and snacks. It turned out to be seven other guys all of whom I had met before and I spent most of the game running the guys beer and such. When the first guy went bust Josh told me to keep him entertained so I got under the table and started sucking him while the others played. Before he was finished another guy had dropped out and they shifted seats around so they were next to each other so I could alternate between the two. For some "strange" reason the game broke up quickly after that and they all got into a circle with me in the middle giving each a turn with my mouth keeping others occupied with my hands. Soon Josh got behind me and pushed me down so he could start fucking me while the others took turns at my mouth. Next thing i know Josh is switching off with the other guys and their taking turns in both my mouth and pussy all laughing and talking about what a slut I was which just got me going even worse. I've done my share of 3 and 4 somes before but I'd never been with that many like that each taking turns using me. When it got around to Josh's turn behind me again he started lubing my ass and soon he was taking me there (although only he got my ass the others only got my pussy and mouth). We ended the night with them all getting close and giving me my first full blown bukkake. I felt like such a dirty little slut even if I was so sore I could barely move.

It was on a group ride. I ride in an all girl mc club. We were heading toward the smokey mtns and had a cabin rental with the most amazing view and a hot tub on the balcony. You can give the agency a list of the things you want them to stock it with etc and it they also do the clean up. Wonderful and highly recommended. There were 8 of us on this ride and the hot tub held all of us. Riding a bike all day does things to you. It makes you tired and sore - thus the hot tub was wonderful but it also makes you incredibly horny from the vibration all day of the v twin. With the hot tub and a few drinks combined with an already horny group of lady riders it did not take long to turn into a silly grabfest that eventually had us pairing up for the evening. Two of the girls that had never even kissed another woman before got involved. I have been on many group rides and some that involved the guys but nothing has ever come close to matching that weekend.

Not my sluttiest, but just had some fun and have a cum stain on my skirt to prove it

Had an awkward experience like that once upon a time. A friend and I were fooling around in his room and getting really dirty (him calling me a slut and a whore me begging him to fuck me and cum all over my face) only to find that we'd knocked the phone off the hook and when his Dad picked up the line he'd gotten an earful. Always got look from his dad after that and flirted with him but never got farther then that.

I would love to hear more of your stories. Very sexy and very pretty.

Besides married men and the occasional bar bathroom;)

I would consider cheating on a bf with his best friend the most slutty. After he passed out, I drunkenly walked over and slept with him on the couch. In the morning I woke up and climbed back in with my bf. Not my proudest moment;)

Besides married men and the occasional bar bathroom;)

I would consider cheating on a bf with his best friend the most slutty. After he passed out, I drunkenly walked over and slept with him on the couch. In the morning I woke up and climbed back in with my bf. Not my proudest moment;)

That's so hot... Would be even hotter if you fucked your bf after getting back in bed with him...

What part of Cali?

That's so hot... Would be even hotter if you fucked your bf after getting back in bed with him...

What part of Cali?

In the morning we messed around;) Used to be around LA but living on the opposite side of the country currently.

This is to quiet so I'm going to share. I remember my first frat party in college. I'd heard storys of course and i went looking to get fucked black dress very short and low cut stockings, spiked heels and plenty of make up. At first I struck out spectacularly I was a freshmen who didn't really know any of the guys with my weight and everything the guys just didn't seem to take notice.

So I just wound up drinking and listening to music feeling worse and worse as I saw more people go off to rooms. I was almost ready to go home when a guy finally came up and asked me to dance (I would find out later he was a new pledge and someone had put him up to it) he wasn't bad looking so I agreed. We got out on the floor grinding up on each other and i could feel him nice and hard in his jeans so I took his hand and guided it between my legs letting him feel that i wasn't wearing panties (like I said I had shown up wanting to get laid) and we grinded like that him rubbing my pussy my ass pressing into his cock the dress covered most of it and by then I thought most of the guys were to stoned or drunk to care. I turned around in his arms and kissed him on the lips rubbing our bodies into each other and then said I had a pack of condoms in my purse if he wanted to go up to his room. He shook his head but pushed a finger deep into me and so I pressed again. Which is when he told me he'd fuck me but only out here. That made me nervous i knew by then I got off on being watched but I didn't know him or the other guys but he took my hand and put it on his bulge still fingering me and told me I could leave right then and there no one would lift a finger to stop me but he told me to he knew I was a slut and that i wanted to get fucked. I blushed espescially becuase he said it loud enough the couple other guys in the room must have heard it but he kept teasing me about it telling me how I was welcome to go home all alone or to stay here and fuck him but it had to be in the open. I was horny as fuck and we both knew it so I closed my eyes and nodded. He told me that if thats what i wanted I had to earn it and to get down on my knees. He made me suck him right there in the den kneeling down on the dirty carpet with its empty beer cans and other junk while his frat brothers watched. The whole time he called me a fat slut and a whore and how he knew I wouldn't leave because I wanted it so bad.

He made me suck him for probably five or 6 minutes while he berated me then told me to strip down and lay over the arm of a couch with another guy sitting on it. He started fucking me from behind while the other guy watched laughing at me and calling me a dirty slut. The guy on the couch took his dick out and started stroking it asking if i wanted to suck him then sayin of course I did what else would a bitch want but he just kept stroking it keeping it just out of my reach. I think he was about to let me when he grimaced and started to cum spurting on my face and soon after the guy inside me started up as well... which was the point I realized the very important thing I had forgotten to check before he stuck his dick in me... thankfully yes he had used protection. With them both done I was told I was an adequate little fuck but the time had come to get out. They gave me just enough time to put my dress back on then showed me the door making me walk back to my dorm with cum running down my thighs and breasts.

On the upside I went from the fat chick no one would talk to at parties (I hate being the new girl at school) to getting a good fuck out of most of the brothers over the course of the year.

I was 19 and fucked my friends dad all summer long.

I went to visit my friend she was not there just her hot dad was. I go and sit on the kitchen counter in my cute summer dress legs open just enough. He goes over and just started kissing me and fingering me. And then right there on the kitchen counter we start fucking hard. Right as we finish and get cleaned up my friend and her mom came home.
I was over just about everyday that summer fucking him.

I went to visit my friend she was not there just her hot dad was. I go and sit on the kitchen counter in my cute summer dress legs open just enough. He goes over and just started kissing me and fingering me. And then right there on the kitchen counter we start fucking hard. Right as we finish and get cleaned up my friend and her mom came home.

Oh yes :)

That sounds like a great summer.

One of the best threads Love women's experiences

I love knowing women's experiences

Great thread

G

An older man, in his studio apartment, his 19 year old son sitting on the couch "watching TV".

Back