Stranger fingering you in public

Jillian Julianne

Ah! Fingering !! and Experiences !! and public

Well said, Jilliane! And perhaps you will adjust your settings here to permit Private Messaging.

G

I was at a book store once and I was trying to find a book on sex so I wandered over to the self help / romance section. I was reading one of the books when I felt someone brush past me. I didn't think anything of it, but looked up to see an older gentleman looking back at me. He was a handsome man, maybe a little older than what I would consider dating.

He then came back and began to look at books adjacent to me. He brushed against me a few more times. I stood my ground deciding not to move an inch and instead have him reach around me to access the books he was trying to find.

At some point he bent down and reached for a book next to my leg. His arm brushed my bare leg and it kind of felt electric. Maybe it was because I was reading about sex, or maybe I was just feeling that it was nice to think this man was attracted to me.

I just kept pretending to read and not notice what he was up to. The next thing I know I can feel his hand gently moving up the back of my thigh. I hate to sound like a whore, but I actually shifted my weight to one of my legs and spread my legs apart. His hand slipped between my legs and slowly up my skirt. He stopped short of touching my panties and just kept his hand there for what seemed like 2 or 3 minutes.

I was feeling so hot and somewhat excited, and I gently pressed my bum out towards him, kind of arching my back as if to beg for more. I felt his fingertips edge under my panties, and into the folds of my pussy which by then was sopping wet.

But instead of penetrating my pussy, his fingers then slid back to my anus. I clinched my bum tightly and pretended to cough in protest. His hand quickly pulled away from me and he walked away. I never looked in his direction.

I stayed there for a minute kind of hoping he would return but he didn't. I finished picking out the book, paid for it, and left the store. I never saw him. This is now years later and I have always wondered where things might have gone if I had not coughed.

At the time I was not experienced with anal at all, but have since learned to enjoy it very much. So I sometimes daydream about that day in the bookstore, wondering what might have happened next.

This sounds amazing...in theory. Like others here I'd probably freak right the fuck out if it actually happened. But it's definitely nice to think about...

Recently met a sexy young professional woman in a hotel bar when I was traveling on business. We shared a few cocktail and sexy chat in a booth in the back.as we chatted, I slid my hand up her thigh and found the hem of her shirt skirt. As my fingertips continued their journey, I found she had no panties on. I fingered her to multiple orgasm right there in the hotel. So hot!

I love the thought of someone slipping their fingers into my panties on the subway - it always gets me very wet. Realistically, I don't know if it's something I would actually let happen. Just nice to think about!

It used to happen regularly in the gay bathouse in Atlantic City, but heck, that's what the bathouse was for *weg*

Mmmmm so there

So hot. Totally there in the moment in the bookstore and so sorry he stopped. Definite fantasy for me. Love the connection of recognition of two pleasurable souls united if only for a passing moment. Delicious!

I was at a book store once and I was trying to find a book on sex so I wandered over to the self help / romance section. I was reading one of the books when I felt someone brush past me. I didn't think anything of it, but looked up to see an older gentleman looking back at me. He was a handsome man, maybe a little older than what I would consider dating.

He then came back and began to look at books adjacent to me. He brushed against me a few more times. I stood my ground deciding not to move an inch and instead have him reach around me to access the books he was trying to find.

At some point he bent down and reached for a book next to my leg. His arm brushed my bare leg and it kind of felt electric. Maybe it was because I was reading about sex, or maybe I was just feeling that it was nice to think this man was attracted to me.

I just kept pretending to read and not notice what he was up to. The next thing I know I can feel his hand gently moving up the back of my thigh. I hate to sound like a whore, but I actually shifted my weight to one of my legs and spread my legs apart. His hand slipped between my legs and slowly up my skirt. He stopped short of touching my panties and just kept his hand there for what seemed like 2 or 3 minutes.

I was feeling so hot and somewhat excited, and I gently pressed my bum out towards him, kind of arching my back as if to beg for more. I felt his fingertips edge under my panties, and into the folds of my pussy which by then was sopping wet.

But instead of penetrating my pussy, his fingers then slid back to my anus. I clinched my bum tightly and pretended to cough in protest. His hand quickly pulled away from me and he walked away. I never looked in his direction.

I stayed there for a minute kind of hoping he would return but he didn't. I finished picking out the book, paid for it, and left the store. I never saw him. This is now years later and I have always wondered where things might have gone if I had not coughed.

At the time I was not experienced with anal at all, but have since learned to enjoy it very much. So I sometimes daydream about that day in the bookstore, wondering what might have happened next.

Few days back I was fingered by 3 guys in a night club. Ended up cumming sitting on the couch.

This thread is making me get steamed up! Strictly fantasy but I would love to feel a gentle hand in the press of a crowd and see how much it could stretch me...

This thread is making me get steamed up! Strictly fantasy but I would love to feel a gentle hand in the press of a crowd and see how much it could stretch me...

It doesn't have to remain a fantasy. You may find at some point that you don't want it to.

It is a hot fantasy particularly if it was in a crowded place like a club or a concert. I wonder how I would react if someone actually did it. I think I would be worried that he might be a serial killer or something and stalk me afterwards.

It is a hot fantasy particularly if it was in a crowded place like a club or a concert. I wonder how I would react if someone actually did it. I think I would be worried that he might be a serial killer or something and stalk me afterwards.

It would be fun to arrange this with a lover though

I was at a concert once dancing and having fun in the crowd. Felt a hand grab my ass. Then a bit later felt it again but it lingered and began to rub and squeeze. I started to look around but it stopped and I couldn't figure out who it was. Started back up again and went a bit longer this time and his hand slipped between my legs and began rubbing me. Looked around but it stopped immediately on me turning my head. Then again. Back to rubbing. Then I feel him slide a finger under my underwear and inside of me (I was pretty wet at this time) then two fingers. Finger fucked me until I came. I just hear "slut" said into my ear. Gone by the time I looked around again. First time I had directly been called slut... and now I love it. Go figure lol

I was at a concert once dancing and having fun in the crowd. Felt a hand grab my ass. Then a bit later felt it again but it lingered and began to rub and squeeze. I started to look around but it stopped and I couldn't figure out who it was. Started back up again and went a bit longer this time and his hand slipped between my legs and began rubbing me. Looked around but it stopped immediately on me turning my head. Then again. Back to rubbing. Then I feel him slide a finger under my underwear and inside of me (I was pretty wet at this time) then two fingers. Finger fucked me until I came. I just hear "slut" said into my ear. Gone by the time I looked around again. First time I had directly been called slut... and now I love it. Go figure lol

I love the story. I've read similar stories about girls getting fucked this same way. One account that was claimed to be true (no reason to think otherwise) took place before the AIDS era in a crowded nightclub in NY. the place was jammed ass-to-balls everywhere. The teller of the tale told of fingering, first, like you describe. When eventually she started grinding back against her benefactor, her pants were gently pulled down over her ass (or her dress pulled up, I can't remember which) and then fingers were replaced by a cock. She came, mightily, and so did the penis-owner (as witness the semen dripping down the insides of her thighs). She never did catch a glimpse of the sperm donor.

Yeah, I was seeing a movie with a friend and the guy next to me was flirting with me before the movie. Put his hand on my thigh during the movie. He ending up matching it up to my pussy.

Yeah, I was seeing a movie with a friend and the guy next to me was flirting with me before the movie. Put his hand on my thigh during the movie. He ending up matching it up to my pussy.

Wow...a fantasy come true. Did you know the guy?? Did you get wet??
:heart::heart:

Back