The Blank Manual - Most Popular Questions Asked

Is there an update on how to delete an account? Or is sending Laurel a messages still the method used? I messaged a couple days ago so I just wanted to be sure I was doing the right thing.


Go to the story side of the site. Your login is the same. In the story submissions submit a story whose title is PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT. Leave the description blank. In the text field or the note field explain why you need it deleted. Enter your account name there also. It may take up to seven days.
 
Last edited:
Hi I'm new and very virgin. Please explain how to post photos in private messages please. I'm sure it's easy but I'm lost. Thanks for your time

You can only hotlink images in PMs. Hotlinking is clicking on the picture icon, the sun above the mountains, and copying the URL where the image lives.
 
how do I track messages and why would I want this?

I don't understand the question? Track how? You can see all the PM's you have received or sent by clicking on the Private Message Link in the Top Right Corner of the the page. Although it might be on the left, depending on which theme you have.
 
How does one access the Incest is Best thread from page 1? Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Spankings are covered here too I noticed.

[Voice=Mr. Burns]
Exxxxxxxxceellent.
[/Voice]


Do you intend to update this page frequently?
May I make a suggestion? Good! There is a piece of downloadable FREE software called Grammarly. It will help the authors correct spelling errors. It will help correct grammar mistakes. You can write your story in your favorite editor, cut and paste the whole thing into Grammarly and when done cut and paste it back into your editor for uploading. I am sure everyone knows about the function of CTL A to highlight the whole thing for copy and paste. Enough said. Happy writing.
 
Back
Top