Taboo to get off to

Came across this...

http://78.media.tumblr.com/a1d77ae04822eebacec226433b2534ff/tumblr_obp8wu95IK1rzrlkto1_500.jpg

One of my current fantasies involves a woman I knew years ago. Of being constantly edged for a weekend - then finally cumming by the afternoon of the Sunday.

And not just cumming, but her laying on her back on the bed and me straddling her face. Her hot mouth and tongue on my balls - her hand slowly stroking my cock - and when she brings me over the edge she of course stops. The most intense ruined orgasm wracks my body as I geyser hot cum over her tits and belly.

When I've finished I get to clean her up by licking it all off her as she masturbates.

And of course we share!

This is also a frequent taboo fantasy of mine. I walk in the bedroom and another man is balls deep pounding my wife. It started out with him taking advantage of her drunken state. But judging by her reactions it soon became consensual.

Great topic. Especially since my wife gave up on sex years ago - I love the idea of her going on a business trip with her boss. Being out of town loosens her up, so when he brings her and the hooker he got for the night up to his room she looses all inhibitions. Turns out she's had some girl-girl fantasies of her own. And then when my wife complains he's paying too much attention to the hooker... It all works out in the end.

I often spend my “alone time” fantasizing about a middle aged woman and her mother with me and they take me shopping for women’s clothing and lingerie and we go to the mothers house and they make me up and I am forced to be their sissy slave.

I'm submissive sexually, so will do all and anything to please in Dom/Sub/Master/Slave situations so willing to delve and involve myself in many taboo practices when 'forced, ordered or asked' and even the most disgusting things as absolved of any guilt as not doing of my 'own free will' x x x x

Oh, I like that, Submissive Mom!! ❤️🌹😍

I fantasise about certain Taboo things that I've experienced and also some that I would never actually do in real life unless forced x

I have a dice and sometimes choose a list of the most taboo to masturbate to, with or without toys. Six taboo fantasies, each designated 1-6, roll the dice six times and whatever it lands on on the sixth throw is my fantasy to imagine and masturbate to with NO backing out x x x

Any chance of you telling us exactly what the six "most taboo" are ???

Even though I don't feel brave enough to do it, I love watching double penetration. I also love watching a woman get fucked with two Dick's in the pussy or ass. It's intriguing to watch, especially when they spread her more to get every inch of themselves inside her.

One time I was house sitting for a teacher I used to have I had a few beers and got nosie. I started looking around and found her "naughty drawer" with a few dildos and vibrators. I ended up stealing a pair of her panties and using the long metal vibrator to make myself cum just holding it to my cock. After I dreamed of her catching me in the act and then turning me into her house boy. Always nude and at her beck and call.

very little that i wouldnt put in this category that makes me intensely horny. easier to list things that turn me off incredibly which would be scat :/

Great topic. Especially since my wife gave up on sex years ago - I love the idea of her going on a business trip with her boss. Being out of town loosens her up, so when he brings her and the hooker he got for the night up to his room she looses all inhibitions. Turns out she's had some girl-girl fantasies of her own. And then when my wife complains he's paying too much attention to the hooker... It all works out in the end.

This ticks a lot of my boxes. Great post, thanks Elliott

I wish my wife's career involved her having to make business trips out of town. Where of course she puts the company paid hotel she's staying at to good use. Either with a male coworker. A guy she met on the job there. Or better yet a random stranger she met in the hotel lounge. As many men as many nights she's there.

Then there's the reverse scenario. The more feasible one being my wife meeting the lonely out if town business man while here on business. Like maybe she's introduced to an executive from another branch. Turns out he's a real Ladies Man, a real charmer. He asks my wife out to dinner. Which ends in his hotel room!

I'm submissive sexually, so will do all and anything to please in Dom/Sub/Master/Slave situations so willing to delve and involve myself in many taboo practices when 'forced, ordered or asked' and even the most disgusting things as absolved of any guilt as not doing of my 'own free will' x x x x

Are you up for a little dessert? This looks like a tasty dish! Perhaps a night out, a romantic dinner with the house specialty.

Last edited:
I often spend my “alone time” fantasizing about a middle aged woman and her mother with me and they take me shopping for women’s clothing and lingerie and we go to the mothers house and they make me up and I am forced to be their sissy slave.

I have gone to Victoria secrets with my mom and sister so they could help me Try on lingerie And give me their opinion on what I should buy

Lately had a yen for married Indian women. Not entirely sure why, but Literotica is at least partly to blame with all of those Loving Wives stories about Desi women straying from their husbands. Has given me some plot bunnies for my own stories, though.

Also really still have fantasies about fucking co-workers at work, but would never do it. Too much risk to the job if caught. This one girl, especially, let's just call her "M," she.....damn, she has an Elfin look to her, like of age, but still short, with a very pretty smile, ears that have a slight curve or point to them, and long, dark brown hair that go well with those delightful eyes.

Like you, I will do absolutely anything anyone wants me to do, but I'm not submissive and don't have to be forced. I'm just open to doing anything sexual or that might lead to sex, not matter how gross, disgusting, or taboo it might be.

Back