Insert an even cleverer title here!

*leaves a little note for her*

Hello, beautiful girl. :kiss: Tell me something creative you've been doing lately?

*leaves a little note for her*

Hello, beautiful girl. :kiss: Tell me something creative you've been doing lately?

*leaves a disappointing note in return*

Unfortunately I have not been creative lately. I want to write again, but my head is all caught up in the banalities of my RL. I am in the middle of a move, which has gone horribly wrong. My paycheck was late so we had to cancel the movers and are doing it all ourselves. Siiigh fucking sigh.

Please tell me you have better news in your life right now?

Unfortunately I have not been creative lately. I want to write again, but my head is all caught up in the banalities of my RL. I am in the middle of a move, which has gone horribly wrong. My paycheck was late so we had to cancel the movers and are doing it all ourselves. Siiigh fucking sigh.

Good Morning..erm..no, afternoon!

I would ask, how are you, but it does not sound good.

I'm sorry to read that.

I'm sympathetic to how difficult moves can be.

:rose::rose::rose:

Good Morning..erm..no, afternoon!

I would ask, how are you, but it does not sound good.

I'm sorry to read that.

I'm sympathetic to how difficult moves can be.

:rose::rose::rose:

Thanks for thinking of me!

It’s not even the labor involved. I’m used to stairs and heavy lifting. I’m just tired of all the planning and packing and boxes. It’s mentally exhausting.

How are you?

Thanks for thinking of me!

It’s not even the labor involved. I’m used to stairs and heavy lifting. I’m just tired of all the planning and packing and boxes. It’s mentally exhausting.

How are you?

Oh I know! Moving just sucks. And yes, the packing and boxes! UG!!!

I'm good. Stressed a little (I um..erm...am planning a move, you know...:eek:)

But all in all pretty good!

Oh I know! Moving just sucks. And yes, the packing and boxes! UG!!!

I'm good. Stressed a little (I um..erm...am planning a move, you know...:eek:)

But all in all pretty good!

Are you moving too? I think you mentioned something like that before.

*hugs*

Let's just snuggle and take a nap for now. When we get up, we can wash our faces, put on some pretty scent, go walk and talk and eat and figure stuff out. How does that sound?

P.s. Hey Sailer! 🙋

Shiny shine:rose:,

sorry to hear about the complications.

Sending love:heart::heart:.

Uggg:cattail:

Let's just snuggle and take a nap for now. When we get up, we can wash our faces, put on some pretty scent, go walk and talk and eat and figure stuff out. How does that sound?

P.s. Hey Sailer! 🙋

Thanks for the kind words, darling. I really appreciate them. *hugs* I took some time away to sort it out. Things are getting back to normal now.

Just finished moving my mom, so I guess I'm free. Do you need me to drive the big truck? (Vroom vroom)

Just finished moving my mom, so I guess I'm free. Do you need me to drive the big truck? (Vroom vroom)

Daaaaamn you could have written this to me last week and saved me the trouble xD

But nah we're all moved now. You could come and help me with something else, though. :rolleyes:

*stomps about, clearing up the old thread*

*cleans off the cobwebs*

*fires up the grill*

*stocks the fridge with goodies*

BBY we back in bidnezz!! :devil:

Back