~ Honey's Blanket Fort Of Bliss 2 ~

Of course! it's a quantum disentangled quadridimentional pillow palace. Bigger on the inside than on the outside.

latest

Yeah.....it's nighttime here and my brain turned off. lol

But I think I caught the gist of it. Thank you.

Oh!!! Wraps up in blanket so no one knows she's naked*

Is that an offer to watch over us while we sleep???

I kept expecting con to make a joke about his little grenadier already watching over you... but the joke never came.
Wait what
BFG said that yesterday?

I didn't respond because I was going to make a witty remark but forgot about it and didn't come back to do so because I thought too much time had passed and BFG's post would be buried a page back by now.
But "by now" I mean my brain is telling me she wrote that at least a week ago.
But the timestamp says yesterday...
Wow.

Unfortunately I still can't think of a witty remark.
Guess I'll go contemplate on why my head screwed up simple chronology. Sorry.
(Terrible sleep probably)

*sees the light on, sneaks in the side door and pouts in the corner*

My new Dog has gone missing. I don't know if he's coming back. :(

And Staggy, I love your new AV sooooo much. So much.

My cat was missing for 2 days once and she came home about a stone heavier and felt like she'd been thoroughly brushed.
I'll bet your dog is fine.

Wait what
BFG said that yesterday?

I didn't respond because I was going to make a witty remark but forgot about it and didn't come back to do so because I thought too much time had passed and BFG's post would be buried a page back by now.
But "by now" I mean my brain is telling me she wrote that at least a week ago.
But the timestamp says yesterday...
Wow.

Unfortunately I still can't think of a witty remark.
Guess I'll go contemplate on why my head screwed up simple chronology. Sorry.
(Terrible sleep probably)

I was so nervous, I couldn't sleep most of the night. ;)

I hope your doggy is found and brought home safely.

And, I love his new AV, too.... and 'resisting winter'. That's one reason I left Michigan! :D

Well... *feeling rather guilty* ...he isn't exactly a dog dog. He's more of a... Dog. :eek: *nervous giggle*

Bit of a junkyard dog, although his bark is much worse than his bite. I found him homeless on the street and he seemed to like the way that I smell and it turns out he's really quite civilised when you get to know him, and he's an excellent cook so I couldn't very well pass that up, could I? ;)

Well... *feeling rather guilty* ...he isn't exactly a dog dog. He's more of a... Dog. :eek: *nervous giggle*

Bit of a junkyard dog, although his bark is much worse than his bite. I found him homeless on the street and he seemed to like the way that I smell and it turns out he's really quite civilised when you get to know him, and he's an excellent cook so I couldn't very well pass that up, could I? ;)

I'm hoping that is some kind of allegory, and you didn't actually just pick someone up and take them home to stay? :eek: Ok, that sounds silly, I admit :eek:

Back