Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

I would more than take you!!

Well back to the "I am bored with just posting my quick work bathroom shots". Have you wondered what my tits look like from the side when I am on my hands and knees, I know some have so... wonder no more. And enjoy the yoga pants, it is the required middle aged mom at home uniform, and no, I have never done yoga a day in my life. Maybe I will decide to get off my ass and take a new normal flashing picture later, but i am having difficulty prying myself from a computer the week of black friday.

Sweet heavens to murgatroid ...
:rose::rose::rose:

I wouldn't have, atleast not the bathroom!! Gorgeous as always!

thank you. and well technically it is the work shower room

Lovely set o girls!!
thank you

Amazing! Thanks for sharing.
thank you

Now those should be classed as dangerous weapons!!!!
lol, hum I probably could smoother someone if I wanted to

Ooooh this is great advice! I had so much trouble finding my size in my 20s (32DD was rare in the 90s) and even now I'm surprised USA doesn't have more size variation. I'll check those sites out. Thanks!
yw, and they make swimwear by cup size too. a bathing suit that actually fits, awesome.

A lot to be said about bathroom breaks ;)
Do your co-workers know?
they do not.

Oh my. So very sweet.

Thank you for sharing, you're greatly appreciated ...
thank you.

Sweet heavens to murgatroid ...
Thank you. I haven't heard that in a long time. You are showing your age (but I guess so am I)

Well back to the "I am bored with just posting my quick work bathroom shots". Have you wondered what my tits look like from the side when I am on my hands and knees, I know some have so... wonder no more. And enjoy the yoga pants, it is the required middle aged mom at home uniform, and no, I have never done yoga a day in my life. Maybe I will decide to get off my ass and take a new normal flashing picture later, but i am having difficulty prying myself from a computer the week of black friday.

Oh my goodness! Your tits are stupendous xx

Ooooh this is great advice! I had so much trouble finding my size in my 20s (32DD was rare in the 90s) and even now I'm surprised USA doesn't have more size variation. I'll check those sites out. Thanks!

*growls* We definitely need to see those:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back