Wondering how many people from Ontario Canada

Hi Jeffrey 53 here and I am very interested in chatting with you and possibly meeting up in person if you ever wish to. I am sexy, articulate, intelligent and funny with a nice thick cock. If you would like to see it, simply email me at jeffrey300050@outlook.com and we'll get the party started.
KITCHENER
 
Mature couple interested in meeting

We are from Square 1 area and interested in meeting another couple nearby. If anyone interested in meeting then send email at sudagra@yahoo.com
 
I'll be in the Ottawa area a few months this winter. Anyone feel like meeting up?
 
Unhappily married guy turning 50 in a couple weeks from the Ontario on the flip side of your provincial highway map.

I'm in Thunder Bay.
 
Mississauga

Hi!

Married, 42 yo, bike-curious male in Mississauga.
Up for chatting with whomever is interesting. Just be fun.
I range from area codes 705 to 519, including 905, 416, 647 and 289.

Piece To All
 
Last edited:
Male from downtown Toronto. I've met some women from Reddit but didn't know much about here before! Would love to meet someone. Best of luck to everyone.

PS - folks please post your gender as well!
 
Last edited:
Male from downtown Toronto. I've met some women from Reddit but didn't know much about here before! Would love to meet someone. Best of luck to everyone.
Welcome to the abode
North Of Barrie here
 
Back
Top