Attempting to meet women interested in SPH

Viking2783

Virgin
So, as the title says I'm on a mission to find women interested in SPH. It is a fairly newly discovered kink of mine and I would love to explore it some.

So if you're interested PM and we can see where things go.

I had to look this up, since I didn't know what it was. While I can see the allure of, "well, if you were into it, you'd know", Lit has lots of folks who are new to kink, so it might behoove you to explain a little.

The top two entries on urban dictionary were

1) Small Penis Humiliation, which I suspect is what you meant.
2) Sandwiches Per Hour, which was very wrong, but also hilarious, and it made me feel bad that I laughed about it.

I had to look this up, since I didn't know what it was. While I can see the allure of, "well, if you were into it, you'd know", Lit has lots of folks who are new to kink, so it might behoove you to explain a little.

2) Sandwiches Per Hour, which was very wrong, but also hilarious, and it made me feel bad that I laughed about it.

Oh crap. I was hoping it was sandwiches per hours. Guess that leaves me out. *sigh*

You tiny ass sandwich bitch, you can’t handle a burger; your still suffering in the 2 PBJ an hour range.

mmmm i want a sammich

Back