The Shag-Smith File

Ha! Its got to be tess. words fail, Rorschach poetry, an yum. If I see fallopian tubes in one does that make me weird?

Have you been here before under a different name because you know mine?

I have written here before Annie. Two or three years ago maybe and of course our paths have previously crossed :)

Ha! Its got to be tess. words fail, Rorschach poetry, an yum. If I see fallopian tubes in one does that make me weird?

Harry, I am afraid I do not know of this Tess you mention. I am not sure what, 'words fail, Rorschach poetry, an yum' means? as for fallopian tubes, I have know idea how to respond to that lol

I have written here before Annie. Two or three years ago maybe and of course our paths have previously crossed :)

Harry, I am afraid I do not know of this Tess you mention. I am not sure what, 'words fail, Rorschach poetry, an yum' means? as for fallopian tubes, I have know idea how to respond to that lol
I was guessing you were Tristess, a poet that often used centered, shaped poems in her writing

words fail me to express my appreciation of your poems

Rorschach test

and yum meaning I enjoyed the poems

I was guessing you were Tristess, a poet that often used centered, shaped poems in her writing

words fail me to express my appreciation of your poems

Rorschach test

and yum meaning I enjoyed the poems

No, I am not Tristess.

I know of the Rorschach Inkblot test, but was unsure how you were relating it to my poems.
Thank you Harry, I have always admired your work, so your appreciation means a lot to me.

Now I shall be wondering under what name I knew you before, is it a secret? If you could tell me in PM I can keep my mouth shut, I carry many secrets about this place! :)

Back