Let's Get Textual (Closed)

He couldn’t believe, for a moment until it was really happening, that she would actually call off work. What was even happening? This was his best friend’s girl... and now she was stroking his cock?

He groaned in pleasure, and all he could do was nod his head in agreement; their foreheads pressed together, both their heads nodded when he did that, and he felt her grip tighten on his now-throbbing member.

His own hands traveled down her body, grazing the sides of her breasts before finding her hips, and sliding up under her scrubs top, hungrily groping at her full tits. The lace under his fingers was delightful.

“Is this okay?” he asked back.
 
“Way better than okay,” she murmured, taking his earlobe between her teeth as she stroked. She was having a little trouble focusing though as his large hands kneaded at her tits through her bra. Anna hooked her thighs around his hips and pulled him in as close as he could get without losing the grip she had on his erection.

She tossed her head back against the cabinets, lip clenched between her pearly whites as Tommy’s questing fingers slid under the cup of her bra to squeeze at her nipples. In response, Anna pulled away just enough to rip her scrub top over her head to give Tommy the full frontal view of her full tummy and breasts which were barely contained in the white lace bra she had on. He groaned and buried his face in the chasm between her two fleshy globes.

Anna also couldn’t wait to get her hands around his dick without the barrier of clothes in the way. She raised her feet and curled her toes around the waistband of his shorts. Smirking, she began to push them down. Every inch of glorious skin being revealed made her that much wetter until that large piece of meat in his shorts burst free to greet her. Anna almost drooled.

She revisited her earlier fantasies of slipping to her knees and sucking him off. She really, really wanted to but knew that she couldn’t let it go that far. It would be something that they could never return from. Anna’s hand was just about to reach out and wrap around that length of hot hard steel when her phone rang next to her on the counter. It seemed to startle her out of the spell they’d fallen under, but Tommy continued to lick and suck at her skin as he caressed her body.

The caller ID read My love :heart:.

Anna pushed Tommy away as her heart dropped into her feet. She felt like she might be sick - here she was cheating on her boyfriend with his best friend in their apartment while he worked to earn them money for their future. She grasped desperately for the phone. Tommy watched her in confusion and disappointment as she hopped off the counter and answered the phone.

“Yeah? Hi, Adam. No, I’m just leaving for work now. I’m running a bit late. Have I seen your laptop? No, not since last night. Wait a minute - let me check,” she babbled. Anna scooped up her shirt on the way down the hall, slipping into it as she glanced round the apartment for the computer. Oh, there it was sitting on the coffee table, just where he’d left it last night after unpacking.

“Yeah it’s here - can’t you go without it for—you’re on your way up the stairs?!” She exclaimed, turning to face Tommy in horror. He took a few second to clue in but when he did he yanked up his shorts and nearly sprinted down the hall to his room. Anna managed to get her shirt on and quickly comb her fingers through her hair just as Adam wrenched open the front door.

“Hi,” Anna said nervously, hoping he wouldn’t come too close and smell Tommy all over her. She worried for nothing it seemed; Adam waved her off as he grabbed the laptop and shoved it in his backpack before exiting the apartment with not even a greeting to her.

Anna groaned, waiting a few minutes until she saw his car disappear down the street. She knocked on Tommy’s door and said, “hey you; he’s gone. I’m going, too. This was a mistake and I have some shopping and errands to run before he gets home tonight. Still have to buy his present,” she laughed, thinking back to their initial text about that.

“I’m so sorry, Tommy. I got a little out of hand. I can’t do this to Adam. I’m in love with him and this is wrong. I’m so fucking sorry I couldn’t control myse—“ before she could finish speaking, Tommy ripped open the door, surprising her. He backed her into the hallway wall behind them, caging her in once more with both hands bracketing her face.
 
Last edited:
For a moment, Tommy was in heaven, his face mashed into Anna’s deep soft cleavage, his lips and tongue worshipping her flesh as he breathed deeply of her scent. Then her phone was dinging, and then she answered it and Adam was about to walk in the door, just as Anna was about to start stroking his bared cock!

He had to smirk to himself a bit as he heard Anna lie to Adam about her plans, claiming she was about to leave for work when she had just called in sick. He scampered off, knowing it was better to hide on his room until Adam had gone back to work.

He checked his phone while he waited, and saw that he had received a message from Samantha, the redhead from the night before.

Your roommate’s gf is a dirty little thing. Walked in on her in the bathroom after you passed out and she couldn’t resist eating your cum out of my pussy!

Tommy’s mind reeled as he read that. What the actual fuck? He couldn’t believe it. There was no way... was there? After all their dirty messages...

Maybe she really was, secretly, a kinky little slut?

She was knocking on his door, going on about how that was a mistake, but Tommy’s erection had only grown more stiff with the sudden revelation. He threw open the door and advanced on her, backing her against the wall.

“I don’t want you to control yourself,” he growled, his hand finding a breast again, pressing her firmly against the wall as he greedily squeezed, overcome with lust. That hand dragged down from her tit, across her belly, and right to her crotch, his fingers digging for her cunt over her clothes...
 
His rough treatment of her made her whimper, but it wasn't in pain or discomfort. His fingers pushing against the barrier of her scrubs pressed her panties deep into her slit until his fingertips nudged up against her clit through her pants. She reached out to squeeze at his bicep with one hand.

Anna's head fell forward onto his shoulder and she let him massage her soaked pussy for a moment; undoubtedly he could feel how wet she was because her panties were soaking through with arousal. It wouldn't be long until that also seeped through her bright red scrub pants. She bit her lip to fight back the moan.

Tommy continued to work at her pussy through her clothing. He sought out her mouth with his to kiss her deeply, aggressively, and even possessively. She let him claim her mouth for a few moments before she remembered exactly why this could not go on. Anna's open palms pushed against his shoulders and he pulled back just enough for her to slip out from between him and the wall, ducking under his extended arm.

"No, Tommy," she said firmly. "This stops here - I won't do this to the love of my life," she stated. "Adam and I are soulmates. I refuse to hurt him like this," she whispered, more to assure herself that walking away from Tommy was the best decision she could make even though every step away felt like a knife driving into her heart.

She paused at the end of the hallway with her back to him. She spared him one saddened peek over her shoulder, frown pulling her lips toward the floor. "I'm really sorry, Tommy, but we're not the ones who are going to end up with a broken heart."

With that parting comment, Anna grasped her bag from the kitchen and disappeared out the door, not stopping until she was sitting in the driver's seat of her vehicle. Anna knocked her forehead against the steering wheel a few times, muttering to herself. When she felt content that she had gotten out all the nonsense, she took a deep breath and turned the key in the ignition.

Her first stop was home. None of her roommates were about, all out working or running various errands. Anna crashed on the couch and let out a loud sigh, digging her phone out of her pocket to distract herself. She had four new texts from Tommy which she ignored without reading and a notification icon flashing on her Facebook. She did check that, surprise etched onto her face at what awaited her. A friend request.

From Samantha Miller. A busty tattooed red-head that Anna had just a few hours ago given oral unexpectedly. She was curious to find out just why Samantha had reached out to her in this way. She wanted to message her and find out but she hesitated with her fingers over the keyboard, unsure of just how to approach her.

Anna spent a long time debating before she eventually gave up, tossing her phone across the couch and sinking down into the cushions in the silence of the apartment. She sat there for just over an hour before she sat up and drug her body down the hallway to the shower. She stood there under the spray until it turned cold.
 
And like that, she was gone. Tommy cursed himself for pushing too hard. Shaking his head, he hopped in the shower to get cleaned up and clear his head. But everything was even more intense now. Sharing that explicitly sexual moment, grabbing each other hungrily, the moans she elicited when he rubbed greedily at her pussy...

He had tried very hard last night to fuck Anna away by screwing Samantha, but that definitely didn’t work. He was even more crazy about her now!

And now they had to make a party happen. Tommy wasn’t too worried about that. He quickly cooked up his plan.

When he got out of the shower, he sent Anna a text.

I hope I didn’t scare you off from making this party happen

He got himself dressed in his usual tee shirt and jeans. He already had a good fifteen of their old friends from college ready to go barhopping tonight. Why not go back to their roots and get a proper keg and have a houseparty? He could easily send out a mass text and get another thirty or fifty if he really wanted to, but no doubt a lot of the old friends would spread the word as well.

He smirked to himself, and looked around the apartment. This place wasn’t the best place to hold it. The neighbors... yeah.

He had to get Anna’s roommates on board. And Anna, for that matter.

He looked at his phone. Anna hadn’t read his message yet, so he sent a few more in succession.

So am I making this birthday party happen on my own? The sooner I know the better.

I just need to know...

Your place or mine?
 
She pondered. Her apartment had a much better layout for a party. Tommy and Adam had a large space but it was segregated into lots of little rooms with Anna's being more open concept and more effective for socializing. She knew Adam probably wouldn't really be happy either way but for a moment she vindictively thought back to how he had blown her off earlier without even a goodbye. Plus, Anna loved parties. It had been so long since she'd been to one herself.

She simply texted back: Mine.

Then Anna focused on her shopping for the afternoon. She tried to get her mind off Tommy and what had almost happened in his apartment earlier in the morning but she could not bring herself to forget it. Although she'd walked away, Anna still really wanted it to happen.

Perhaps that was the most important take home message. Anna could not stop thinking about another man. Hers ignored her and couldn't please her sexually (and it seemed like more often Adam left her emotionally frustrated as well, lately). Nothing either of them did seemed to make the relationship any more positive lately. It was sinking fast and no life preserver was going to save it. Anna just had to determine the right time to tell Adam what was on her mind. That time definitely wasn't tonight.

She as nervous about seeing Tommy. She had no idea what to expect out of him tonight but she knew that whatever he may be planning could be dangerous. She would remain involved but also with a careful distance, but she was also looking forward to having fun this evening with her friends.
 
As it was, this whole evening was going to be a surprise. Tommy had been building it up for over a month now, but had never mentioned to Adam that he had organized a bunch of their old friends, many of whom they hadn’t seen in over a year, to come out.

It was easy enough to send them all a message that plans were changed, and to come to Anna’s place around seven, making sure they all had the address.

He also made sure to message Samantha. She was definitely down to party. He told her to bring some friends. She assured him she would. He smirked. This was going to be a good night. He also encouraged their friends to bring a few extra folks along. Besides, who didn’t like free beer?

Now came the tricky part... getting Adam to walk into a big unexpected “SURPRISE” at Anna’s. Tommy sent Adam a message, bailing on their planned night on the town, and encouraging him to enjoy a birthday evening screwing Anna. Of course, he took it like a champ.

Tommy texted Anna. Everything was in place. Okay, so... gonna need your help with this. Need you to meet Adam at my place and take him out for a birthday dinner, and then get him back to your place around eight. Can you handle that?
 
Anna had no trouble with that. She slipped into a royal blue cocktail dress that fit her like a glove, mermaid style. The bodice was ruched and silky. She wore her favourite pair of white pumps with it and a dark smoky palette to match for makeup. When she stopped by Adam and Tommy’s, it was just Adam. He was sitting in front of the TV with his legs crossed at the ankle on the coffee table. He wasn’t dressed particularly fancy but Anna wasn’t surprised.

She offered him a deep kiss in greeting, pulling him up off the couch and to the door. “Do you have everything? Reservations are for 6:30. I don’t want to be late - let’s go,” she encouraged, pushing eagerly at his hips to get him out of the apartment. He went with little protest, laughing at how excitable she was. Anna was a little disappointed when he didn’t feel the need to skip a hand inside her dress as she drove, knowing she looked killer tonight with her hair in loose waves and outfit on fleek.

Dinner was lovely and Anna ate slowly, trying to string out the time as closely as she could to 8pm. When it was about 7:40, Anna dropped her dessert spoon and sat back with a fully belly and loud sigh. The waitress came to collect payment and Anna flashed her card before Adam could even blink.

“No, no, no. Birthday boy is not paying!” She intoned, wagging a finger at him. When the waitress disappeared again and Anna gathered up her things, she turned to smooth her hands over his collar. She stepped in close and whispered, “but I do know what you can pay me back with,” as her teeth caught on the sensitive flesh of his ear when she pulled away. “Take me home, baby?”

Adam was more than happy to comply. They climbed the stairs side-by-side, laughing and joking the entire way. They were just on the top of the landing when the noise and music from the party came filtering over to them. “Damn teenagers,” Adam muttered spitefully. Anna hid her smirk behind her hand, trying not to giggle. She twisted the key in the lock about ten minutes after eight, flinging the door open. The music poured out and Adam’s jaw dropped in shock as he looked around to realize that “those damn teenagers” were more aptly described as his old (and new) friend groups coming together in celebration.

People pulled him into their conversation, forcing him to mingle with everyone. Anna did somewhat the same, but she felt unnerved. It felt like someone was watching her but everytime Anna looked for the source she came back empty handed. She hadn’t seen Tommy yet tonight but Anna was sure she had spotted familiar fire-engine red hair somewhere in the crowd.

She was just getting another drink when soneone’s body pressed into her from behind. This man’s shaft was erect against her ass; it settled perfectly in the divot between her cheeks even through the fabric of her dress. The spicy aftershave combined with the fact that Anna had been crushed against this person earlier in the day led to her quickly deducting the truth without even looking up from where she was rooting around in the fridge for her own alcohol of choice. When she found it, she straightened up.

Peeking over his shoulder, Anna found that Adam or anyone who might have anything to say about her closeness with Tommy were not in the immediate vicinity. Anna twisted to face him. She smiled sweetly.

“Nice party, Tommy. You always did know how to throw a real winner,” she laughed. “Is Sam here? I thought I saw her,” she mumbled, thinking back to that quick flash of red.
 
“Glad you could make it,” he said, his hands sliding down her hips to her thighs. “This dress is fucking amazing on you. And yeah, I think Sam is around here somewhere,” he said, not totally sure which “Sam” she was talking about, as they had a couple of old friends by that name who were around, as well as the tattooed, red-headed vixen he’d screwed the night before.

Tommy wanted to grind on Anna a little more, but the public nature of the party gave him pause. He stepped back, giving her a wink and letting her turn to face him, fruity drink in hand.

His eyes roved up and down her curvy form, appreciating the way the dress fit her body, and not trying to hide it.

As if on cue, Samantha strolled into the kitchen. She was in one of her typical sexy/grunge outfits, in this case an old band tee shirt that had been cut into a tank top, leaving plenty of cleavage on display, and tight little cut-off denim shorts that just barely encased her thick butt.

“There you are!” she said to Tommy, and then her head swiveled to Anna. “And there you are!”

Samantha smirked. “I’m sorry, am I interrupting a moment?”
 
Anna slid out from between Tommy and the fridge. She waved at Sam with an overly large fake smile. Being here with the two of them made her uncomfortable after the events of last night. Anna ignored his comment about her outfit.

“Of course I came. Someone had to bring Adam after all. It seems like he’s actually enjoying the party,” she commented, scanning for him quickly. She still couldn’t see him.

“No moment to interrupt. I’m just about to go find Adam so have a good night guys!” Anna said, quickly immersing herself into the crowd of people milling about in the living room. It took a few minutes to find Adam but when she did she pressed herself into his side. He spared her a quick glance and smile, wrapping his arm around her and squeezing her tight to his body. He continued his conversation like he had never been interrupted.

She remained anxious, eyes always scanning for red hair or vibrant tattoos on fit bodies in the crowd. She could feel those eyes on her again but couldn’t pin down where they were coming from. She did her best to ignore that hair-raising feeling.
 
Anna “poofed” out of the room in record time, leaving both Tommy and Samantha breathing heavy with desire as they watched her leave.

“God, I just wanna fuck her,” Samantha whined, and Tommy laughed.

“Me too,” he said, grabbing a handful of Sam’s ass. “So seriously, what the actual fuck happened last night?” Tommy asked her, and she spilled the beans on the cum-eating-incident in far more graphic detail than she had via text, this time whispered in his ear.

Tommy was flabbergasted, and hesitant to believe her, but... she had no reason to lie, either. Tommy gave her a little smirk. “Maybe we should give her another snack.”

Samantha raised an eyebrow and nodded. “Where’s her room?” she asked him.

“One of her roommates pointed it out to me earlier when I showed up with all the booze. It’s right over here...” Tommy said, leading her down a hallway away from the party people...

As he led Samantha towards Anna’s bedroom, he stopped her after opening the door. “Picture!” he said, holding out his phone for a selfie. They took one, and Tommy promptly sent it to Anna.

“Hey, if we’re gonna use her room, we might as well invite her along...” Tommy said as Samantha sat down on the edge of the queen sized bed and peeled off her shredded tank top.

He snapped another pic of Sam on her bed, and sent that to Anna as well.

We’re waiting for you
 
Anna’s phone vibrated insistently where it was tucked down her dress under the chest band of her bra between her breasts. She’d learned to keep it there many years ago in university when she had no pockets and didn’t want to carry around a purse when out at the clubs. She fished for it and Adam sighed next to her, embarrassed at her behaviour. He angled his body away from her to better face his conversation partner.

It gave her enough leave to check her phone without him seeing her messages. She gulped when she saw it was from Tommy, not knowing what to expect - they were pictures. Of what, she was scared to find out.

They were actually more innocent than she thought they would be. Tommy and Samantha outside her room (how did they know which one was hers?) and one on her bed with a flirty text. She almost bit her lip at the thought. It certainly would be tempting to straddle Samantha’s lap with Tommy pressed against her back while the girls made out, but Anna had Adam. She was more than satisfied with Adam.

She quickly tucked her phone away and turned back to the conversation, eyes watering down the hall to where the bedrooms were tucked. She had half a mind to march down there and tell them to find somewhere else to fuck (because she had no doubt that they would do such a thing in her bed), but Anna knew that if she went down the hallway she’d be doing a little less talking than she planned. Best to stay away.
 
Last edited:
“Okay, look through her drawers, we gotta find the panties from that first pic she sent you,” Samantha said with a devious smirk on her face. Tommy looked around the room and spotted Anna’s dresser. He marched over to it and opened the top drawer, his eyes lighting up at the sight of her bras and underwear. The bras were all stacked together in the middle of the drawer, but the panties were tucked in all over the place.

“Let’s see...” he muttered, rifling through the mess of panties for a minute before he spotted that lacy teal fabric. He pulled it out and held it up for Samantha to see.

“Perfect,” Samantha said. “Bring them here.”

Tommy raised an eyebrow and smirked, curious as to what the crazy redhead was going to do. She took the panties from him and admired them for a moment before setting them down beside her on the bed. She stood up and unfastened the button on her shorts, and peeled them down her ass. Tommy just watched, wishing it was Anna instead... and maybe soon it would be. He took another few pictures of Samantha as she slid her own thong down her thighs and then took Anna’s panties and crooked a finger at Tommy as she lay back down on the bed.

“Rub them on your pussy,” Tommy said, unbuttoning his own jeans now, as his cock was getting quite hard. He snapped more pictures as she did was she was told...

“Stuff them inside,” he told her...

He promptly sent another couple of pictures to Anna...
 
Anna peeked surreptitiously at the pictures when Adam got roped into playing beer pong with a few buddies. He was terrible at it but he loved it anyway, competitive nature taking over. They played one round and then started in on a second, so Anna wandered away to mingle and chat with the other party-goers.

Her eyes widened and she swallowed a moan when she realized it was her panties barely visible in the spread of Samantha’s wet pussy. Although it was hot and Anna felt her own panties get drenched, she knew that she couldn’t let this go on. Resolutely, she tucked her phone away again and marched down the hall. She paused outside her door, reaching for the handle. She could hear Tommy rumbling something to Sam and Sam answering back, conversation interspersed with moans from inside the room.

Anna lost her confidence. If she opened that door she wouldn’t be able to stop herself. Her willpower was not so great when it came to Tommy; her track record spoke for itself. With one final shuttered glance at the door, Anna escaped into the bathroom. She closed and locked the door, sliding down onto the floor. Considering it was right next to her room, she could still hear the commotion of the couple next door. Talking gave way to loud fucking, her headboard slamming against the wall and reminding her that the man she wanted was screwing someone else. That the man she wanted couldn’t be hers, as much as he tried to talk her into his bed. Anna had a boyfriend to consider. She couldn’t possibly.

She did raise her phone up again and look at the pictures. With one cautious check of the door lock, Anna raised her ass and slipped her panties down. Two fingers quested slowly into her slit and dipped into her pussy. She didn’t give herself time to talk herself out of it when she took a picture of her panties hooked around her knees where they were bent up and spread apart on the bathroom floor. She sent it, along with I can’t.
 
Tommy fucked Samantha good and hard on Anna’s bed, every deep thrust pushing those stuffed panties further into Sam’s pussy. It sent the redhead over the edge quickly, and she came hard on Tommy’s dick.

Tommy let her cum and then pulled his cock out of her, quickly replacing it with two fingers, digging for those panties stuffed inside her. He pulled them out slowly. They were fucking soaked with her cum. Tommy knew just what he wanted to do.

He laid the panties on Samantha, across her tits, and straddled her at her belly, and started stroking his cock out, rubbing the panties with the head. Samantha promptly squeezed her tits together, and a few moments later Tommy blasted his load all over the panties and her boobs!

He grabbed his phone and took a picture of the results, quite satisfied with himself. His eyes went wide when he saw the message Anna had sent, and the picture as well.

He smirked and sent her the picture he’d just taken, and to his surprise, heard the ding of a cellphone half a second later from the other side of the wall. Tommy and Samantha looked at each other with raised eyebrows. “Stay right there,” he told her quietly.

Left a present for you he texted to Anna, and they heard the sound again.

Sam was already taking a selfie of the dirty results. “What’s her number?” she whispered to Tommy. He gave it to her.

Want another little snack? Samantha texted to Anna, selfie included...
 
She fingered herself to a fast orgasm, skilled enough that she knew the best way to get herself there the fastest. The final straw was the pictures. There was one from Tommy and one from who she assumed was Sam - it came in from an unknown number but the sexy selfie left no doubt. She came with a loud gasp.

She really did want that snack. She groaned to herself, trying to make herself stay put on the bathroom floor. She texted a simple looks yummy to Samantha.

Then she got up and freshened herself up, smoothing out her dress and fluffing her hair. She waited a few minutes until she was sure that Tommy and Samantha were gone, having heard her door shut. She peeked out around the bathroom door but there was no sign of either of them.

Anna walked calmly next door, letting herself into her room. The bed was a little wrinkled and her now cum filled wet panties were hanging out over the edge of the drawer. She crossed the room quickly and reached out for them. Any hesitance she had was gone when her fingertips grazed the cold damp material. Anna raised the sea foam panties to her nose and inhaled deeply. Her cunt throbbed in arousal once more at the smell of both Tommy and Sam.

She swallowed her moan. Instead, she was just darting out her tongue to have a taste when Adam fumbled with the door. Thank god he was hammered because it would have been a compromising position to catch her in. She tossed them back inside the drawer and forcefully pushed it shut.

Anna turned her back to the dresser and smiled innocently at Adam when he finally managed to get it open.

“Hey, baby. Having a good night? You look pretty sloshed,” she commented.
 
Last edited:
Adam nodded as he stumbled, caught himself just barely on her desk, and then looked at her with glassy eyes.

“You are looking really good,” he said, a smile spreading across his face. “I think everybody is starting to head out, I should probably go thank them all for coming...”

He was quite wobbly on his feet, however, and only managed to get himself sat down on the edge of the bed. He promptly collapsed onto his back and turned his head to look at her.

“Take off that dress for me baby...”
 
Anna rolled her eyes at him. Adam didn’t usually get so drunk but he was always pretty handsy when he did. He was reaching out for her and beckoning her closer with what he must have thought was a sexy expression on his face, but his eyes were almost rolling back into his head in his drunken stupor and Anna didn’t think it was exactly what he was aiming for. She fought back her urge to giggle at him in fond exasperation, but Anna was excited at the prospect of working out her sexual arousal before it totally eclipsed her and made her do something she might regret.

Anna offered him a wide smile, crossing the room and reaching for the zipper at her back nimbly. For a minute she fumbled, but her fingers shortly made easy work of it once she paid attention to her man wriggling out of his pants in a hurry. She shed her dress and stepped out of her panties, taking her place atop his hips. He didn’t bother with his shirt or getting those pants past his knees, just concerned about Anna having free access to his dick. He was already sporting a semi and Anna stroked him to full mast quickly before she sunk down on top of him, wet pussy swallowing him whole. She let out a loud moan.

“Oh, fuck, Adam. You feel so good inside me, baby. I always get so needy when I’m drunk and I know you love it,” she husked, leaning down to fit her mouth against his. The kiss was sloppy and uncoordinated but it was good just the same.
 
“Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck,” Adam groaned out, his hands reaching for Anna’s hips as he just tried to hold on while she rode him. It was a bit overwhelming, especially since Adam was quite the light-weight when it came to alcohol and he had imbibed entirely too much. Within moments, he was unable to focus on Anna atop him, as there were two of her in his vision, but when he shut his eyes everything seemed to be spinning.

He opened them again, and the room was still spinning, and when he shut them once more, it was too much for him to take, and he passed out completely within moments, his cock swiftly going soft inside Anna’s sopping went cunt...

*****

“Hey, thanks for coming guys, Adam had a blast,” Tommy said, shutting the apartment’s front door behind the last of the party people. He shook his head, taking a good look around the apartment. It wasn’t trashed, by any stretch, but there had definitely been a party. Samantha had gotten bored after fucking and had left for another party somewhere, and all of Anna’s roommates had called it a night already.

Tommy headed for the kitchen, fixed himself another drink, though he was hardly buzzed at this point, and pulled a vape pen out of his pocket. He took a pull off it, filling his lungs with a potent blend of medical-grade marijuana.

That brought his buzz back in a hurry! He took a drink and looked around again as he let the vapor release from his lungs into a pleasantly fragrant cloud in the kitchen, and set about cleaning up the place as best he could. He gathered up all the red plastic cups left laying around, many of them half-filled with booze. He figured he’d clean up as much as he could, and then head back to his place.
 
It took Anna a few moments to realize exactly what had happened. She froze, staring down at him with wide eyes, mouth gaped open. Then, her shock melted into anger.

Of course she didn’t expect things to be perfect in their relationship, and lately more and more had been going wrong, but Adam had never fallen asleep during sex before. Granted he was drunk but usually he at least had the decency to fill her with hot cum before he knocked out on her.

She tried circling her hips and grinding a bit to help harden him up again to at least chase her own orgasm but it was no good and her buzz was officially cooled in the wake of her smoking irritation. Anna climbed off and let his softened dick slap onto his pelvic bone, aggravated grunt leaving her lips in a puff.

She was debating on washing up and going to bed early but she could still hear people moving about in her apartment and Anna decided she wanted to have another drink (at least one more) before going to sleep. She crossed the room to her dresser and shucked on a pair of sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt before turning one last rueful glance at Adam. Unconsciously, Anna’s lip curled down in disgust as she took in her boyfriend’s disheleved state. She loved him, but Anna was beginning to wonder if that feeling was borne out of Anna’s initial desire to “get over” her feelings for Tommy and distract herself from those unrequited notions of college love or if it was genuine at all. She didn’t really believe that she still loved him like she once thought she might have.

She was tired of living a lie - Anna knew the spark was gone. It was clear that she didn’t want to spend her life this way, planning parties for a man who was ungrateful and couldn’t even spare a few seconds to kiss her goodbye in the mornings before work. It seemed like they only communicated when he wanted something from her and Anna wouldn’t be his girlfriend when it was convenient for him. Anna was pretty good about managing her own needs but she shouldn’t have to; she wanted to spend her time loving someone who loved her back and showed her some affection. It seemed that the decision to break up with Adam had been made for her with this straw that had broken he camel’s back but now she had to find the right time to tell him that. She wouldn’t spend her life unhappily; she felt like being selfish for once and admitting that Adam was not the man who was going to make that happen for her.

The bedroom door slammed behind her and it even caused Anna to jump a bit because it had been so unintentional. She drug her suddenly aching body down the hallway and into the kitchen, sadness over her heavy decision making her feel ages older than her young twenty seven years would naturally suggest. She just felt exhausted.

Anna paused in the entryway to the living room, taking in the scene before her in amazement. Suddenly that painful, disappointed feeling in her throbbed in her chest in what resembled that fond affection she had been hoping to see from Adam. A smile overtook her.

Tommy was cleaning up the empty solo cups and beer bottles, collecting everything into a garbage bag. He was also ushering the last dregs of the party-goers out every few minutes. Finally, the apartment was silent save for Tommy’s unhurried shuffle through the living room as he cleaned. He had just noticed a wet spot on the coffee table from someone's spilled drink and was reaching to wipe it up with the cloth he’d tucked into the waistband of his jeans when Anna padded forward and pressed a friendly kiss onto his cheek in gratitude. Her smile was soft and tender.

“Thanks Tommy,” she whispered. “Why is it that I can always count on you to help me out when I need it?” She wondered, turning away before he could even respond to her query. She wandered into the kitchen and stretched up into the cabinet next to the fridge for her emergency stash of Vodka on her tiptoes. Just as her fingers brushed the bottle, Anna felt a strong body press her into the counter and visualized the inked length of corded muscle reaching above her to firmly grasp the alcohol. Although he held it firmly, Tommy didn’t move. She could feel every inch of powerfully coiled masculinity behind her and Anna fought the urge to shiver, her breath a stuttered exclamation. She froze once more, still as a statue waiting for him to move. There was a moment of baited breath as he nosed along the base of her neck and just under her ear.
 
Anna had come in and given him an appreciative kiss on the cheek as he cleaned up a bit, and he smirked at her words just a bit before she made for the kitchen. His gaze followed, noting how she had gone from cocktail dress to sweatpants and hoodie, and he wondered at what had transpired between her and Adam moments before. Tommy, of course, had encouraged Adam to “go get some birthday pussy” after nailing Samantha on Anna’s bed.

It seemed that had not gone so well. And now, despite Anna’s frumpy sweatpants and hoodie outfit, he found himself lusting after her, eager to satisfy her in ways her boyfriend had utterly failed. He knew what wonders were hidden beneath the thick fabric.

He followed her into the kitchen and came up behind her, easily grasping the bottle of vodka that she was straining to reach. He breathed in deeply of her scent, savoring the aroma. His lips brushed along her neckline for a moment before he brought the bottle down from the cabinet and stepped back, letting Anna turn around.

“Looks like this little party is just you and me,” he mused with a smirk, before twisting the cap off the bottle and taking a swig. It burned, like it did, but it was also smooth. He held the bottle out for her to take, wiping his mouth with the back of his other hand.
 
Only once he had taken a step back did Anna feel like she could breathe again. She tried to shake off the nervous feeling he gave her but it was no use. Anna turned around to face him, hesitantly reaching for the bottle and fitting her lips around the mouth of it to take a swig.

“Yeah, I guess it is. Birthday boy passed out early,” she mouthed bitterly, venom clear in her words despite any attempts she made to hide her ire at Adam.

The second swig went down like water but it still scorched her throat a bit. That’s exactly what she needed right now after being so coldly rejected only a few short minutes ago.

“It seems like you had a good time tonight though, so I guess that counts for something. I’m so sorry that he can be such a dud, Tommy,” Anna said dejectedly, eyes dropping to stare at the floor for a few seconds. She could feel the weight of his gaze on her, but she distracted herself by taking a large gulp of the vodka and turning to rifle trough the fridge for some late night eats. Even with her crush standing only a few feet away, Anna couldn't stop her habit of soothing her hurt feelings with snack foods and her drinking certainly amped up that urge even further.
 
Tommy watched as she took a couple pulls off the bottle, and raised an eyebrow, noting the bitterness in her tone when she spoke about Adam passing out. He wondered if he had passed out mid-fuck. Now that he had a better idea of just how kinky and horny Anna could be, that would explain a lot about her current state.

She took another drink and turned and opened the fridge, and with the way she was bent forward, her butt pointed right at him, it took every bit of self-restraint to keep from slapping her ass. Or grabbing it. Or rubbing his crotch against it...

Instead, he stepped back and pulled out the weed-filled vape pen.

“I got something right here that’ll really give you the munchies...” he offered, before taking a hit off the little device, holding the potent vapor in his lungs, and releasing it towards the ceiling in a thick stream...
 
Anna looked over her shoulder at him in question, thick dark hair falling to cover her face in a curtain, but not before she caught a glimpse of the thick smoke cloud. She tucked a couple of those wayward strands behind her ear and straightened up, watching him as he leaned over the island with the vape in between his fingers. She chewed her lip nervously.

She knew Tommy wasn't exactly on the straight and narrow but he'd never smoked weed in front of her before and he'd definitely never offered her any in the past. It wasn't a secret that he did this, but Anna had never wanted anything to do with it before. Currently, all she could think of was how irritated Adam would be if she did and Anna had this sudden vindictive urge come over her.

Maybe if she got a few more drinks in her...

Still, she was fixated on the device, eyes flickering back and forth from his face to the vape.

Fuck it she decided. I definitely need something to calm me the fuck down right now because I can't put up with Adam's shit anymore Anna lamented, taking several steps towards Tommy until she was in his personal space. Maybe he expected her to decline because she almost snickered at the surprised look on his face as she offered him the vodka and said, "wanna trade?"
 
“Absolutely,” Tommy responded immediately, with a smirk, handing her the little device and quickly explaining how it worked. “You just press the button right there when you want to take a hit, and then suck on it, like you’re taking a deep breath.” He smirked. “You won’t be disappointed,” he promised as he took the vodka bottle and raised it to his lips. He sucked some of the booze down, and set the bottle on the counter, curious how the rest of this night was going to play out.

He and Anna had never gotten drunk together before. He wasn’t sure he had ever even smoked up with her around, though he was certain he had been stoned on several occasions when they saw each other. But this was taking things to a whole different level.

And meanwhile, Adam was passed out, just down the hall. He could wake up at any point! He probably would, just to stumble to the bathroom when nature inevitably called.

The sexual tension was obviously thick between them, after what had happened in Tommy’s kitchen that morning. Was this her way of inviting more of that? He watched intently as she studied the vape pen in her hand...
 
Back
Top