bite me.

Oh, that wont do at all

No, your hands are in the wrong position. That just wont do

Your tanned thighs are a delicious treat . . . And I like my meat tenderized.

I had a lover who's husband was home only on the weekends. We had this kinky game that was especially fun on Mondays. How to mark her so that the marks were gone by Friday. I'd bite her and leave teeth marks. Spank her and leave her deep red. Put clamps on her labia

So, are we concerned someone shouldn't see my handiwork?

On Friday, just to verify my marks were gone, I'd go down on her. She being a pale redhead, cause her flesh to turn pinkwhen she came. Continued until her thighs were shaking. Then one finally swat across her ass to send her home

Yoi are soooooo right!!!!!!

Up against the wall, eager and ripe.

If you're an ass man, I'm your girl. But I'm not your girl.

Do you want to feel me? Come up behind me and grip my ass? I know you want to really feel it. You want to knead my ass in your hands, feel the soft skin, the thick muscle. Bend me forward and run a hand up my spine, into my hair...

photo.jpg
Thoughts?

Spread her knees apart, slowly. Run your hands up the smooth skin of her inner thighs. Feel how supple she is, how warm her body feels. Follow with your mouth. Trail kisses upwards, nibble gently, suck softy.

Bend her forward. Find the junction where thigh meets ass, and bite. Hard. Time for a spanking.

Last edited:
Spread her knees apart, slowly. Run your hands up the smooth skin of her inner thighs. Feel how supple she is, how warm her body feels. Follow with your mouth. Trail kisses upwards, nibble gently, suck softy.

Bend her forward. Find the junction where thigh meets ass, and bite. Hard. Time for a spanking.

Very good advice, silky...I'd be more than happy to abide (the dude abides... ;) )

Back