girl going to a strip club

My wife agreed to go with me. Now I have to figure out what I'm going to wear. Probably wouldn't let me in if I was full femme (couldn't really pass right now... wife says I'm close but that's a scary step). Definitely want to wear sissy lingerie and maybe even heels and tell the strippers all about it.

As a former dancer and someone who still frequents clubs from time to time, I offer my advice to any woman who may be interested in going to a "gentleman's club":

- The best advice I can give a newcomer: research clubs in your area before going. Don't just "drop in". I say this because first impressions make a big impact. There are a lot of great clubs, but there are some duds too. If you Google the club's name and don't find a website or at least a Facebook page, chances are you don't want to go there anyway. This is also a good way to figure out if a club is couples/ladies friendly, if they have a dress code, if they have anything special about them like feature shows, amateur nights, or costume parties for certain holidays. Summoning the courage to go to club is stressful enough without having to walk away from the experience disappointed. Trust me, I've been there.

- Don't be nervous! Girls in strip clubs are treated with respect and courtesy and dancers want to make them feel comfortable. Dancers are always happy to accommodate them regardless of their own sexual orientation. This isn't because all strippers are gay/bi-sexual, but because when people are having a good time, they spend more money. Guys seeing a girl getting a lap dance from a dancer gets them riled up -- and when guys get riled up, they get dumber with their wallets. ;)

- Your mileage will vary depending on where you live. Laws for adult oriented businesses are regulated at a state level. Therefore, some states are stricter than others. States like Ohio, Michigan, Texas, and Kentucky are among the strictest while Pennsylvania, Illinois, Nevada, and Maryland tend to be the most lenient. Some states have no touching, some states have no alcohol, some states require pasties, some states don't care. If you are unsure of the laws, look up a club in your state that has a FAQ section or email. They are usually more than happy to answer your questions. Also, just because a state has a law, doesn't mean everyone follows them.

- Etiquette: There are a few simple things you can do to make a dancer's night easier. First of all, if a girl asks you for a dance the absolute worst thing you can say is "maybe later". If you have no interest, just say so. You won't hurt their feelings and they will appreciate you not wasting their time when they come back to you again and again. Be honest! If you are unsure, simply say, "I'm unsure because (insert reason here)". They will be MUCH more understanding and may help you decide. Another simple thing: avoid clothing with open zippers, large buttons, or other rough surfaces like jackets. Those things scratch and hurt when grinding bare skin against it. If you are sitting near the main stage DO NOT "turkey neck". What is turkey necking? This is when a person sitting by the stage leans forward in their chair and prop their elbows on the stage itself. One, it makes you look like a chump. Two, you're not going to get a better view. Three, it's possible you can get kicked in the face if a girl is spinning on the pole. Just don't do it!

- Above all else, treat dancers like you would like to be treated. They are performers and entertainers who's objective is to sell you a fantasy. They are not there to fulfill your sexual desires. Things can get very heated at times, especially in VIP rooms, but don't go into it expecting "more" to happen. Sometimes they happen naturally, other times not. Dancers are only human, after all.

As a former dancer and someone who still frequents clubs from time to time, I offer my advice to any woman who may be interested in going to a "gentleman's club":

- The best advice I can give a newcomer: research clubs in your area before going. Don't just "drop in". I say this because first impressions make a big impact. There are a lot of great clubs, but there are some duds too. If you Google the club's name and don't find a website or at least a Facebook page, chances are you don't want to go there anyway. This is also a good way to figure out if a club is couples/ladies friendly, if they have a dress code, if they have anything special about them like feature shows, amateur nights, or costume parties for certain holidays. Summoning the courage to go to club is stressful enough without having to walk away from the experience disappointed. Trust me, I've been there.

- Don't be nervous! Girls in strip clubs are treated with respect and courtesy and dancers want to make them feel comfortable. Dancers are always happy to accommodate them regardless of their own sexual orientation. This isn't because all strippers are gay/bi-sexual, but because when people are having a good time, they spend more money. Guys seeing a girl getting a lap dance from a dancer gets them riled up -- and when guys get riled up, they get dumber with their wallets. ;)

- Your mileage will vary depending on where you live. Laws for adult oriented businesses are regulated at a state level. Therefore, some states are stricter than others. States like Ohio, Michigan, Texas, and Kentucky are among the strictest while Pennsylvania, Illinois, Nevada, and Maryland tend to be the most lenient. Some states have no touching, some states have no alcohol, some states require pasties, some states don't care. If you are unsure of the laws, look up a club in your state that has a FAQ section or email. They are usually more than happy to answer your questions. Also, just because a state has a law, doesn't mean everyone follows them.

- Etiquette: There are a few simple things you can do to make a dancer's night easier. First of all, if a girl asks you for a dance the absolute worst thing you can say is "maybe later". If you have no interest, just say so. You won't hurt their feelings and they will appreciate you not wasting their time when they come back to you again and again. Be honest! If you are unsure, simply say, "I'm unsure because (insert reason here)". They will be MUCH more understanding and may help you decide. Another simple thing: avoid clothing with open zippers, large buttons, or other rough surfaces like jackets. Those things scratch and hurt when grinding bare skin against it. If you are sitting near the main stage DO NOT "turkey neck". What is turkey necking? This is when a person sitting by the stage leans forward in their chair and prop their elbows on the stage itself. One, it makes you look like a chump. Two, you're not going to get a better view. Three, it's possible you can get kicked in the face if a girl is spinning on the pole. Just don't do it!

- Above all else, treat dancers like you would like to be treated. They are performers and entertainers who's objective is to sell you a fantasy. They are not there to fulfill your sexual desires. Things can get very heated at times, especially in VIP rooms, but don't go into it expecting "more" to happen. Sometimes they happen naturally, other times not. Dancers are only human, after all.

I spoke once with a rather introverted lady who went into one of these clubs to "test" herself. She went to one an hour away from her house just to be certain not to run into anyone she knew.

Thanks for practical tips and sharing experiences, Ma'am! learned a lot! :)

I once went to a club and saw a group of about a half dozen women sitting right up front at the dance stage, having a rollicking good time, with the dancers seeming to be paying extra attention to them. I sat at a nearby table, close enough to indulge my voyeuristic impulses, but mindful to keep a respectful distance. It soon became apparent that they were having a girls night out birthday party, and then I got the bright idea to make a donation to the birthday girl fund: a dozen singles for her to slip in the dancer's garter belt. Not wanting to intrude, I asked my waitress to give my donation to the birthday girl and wish her a happy birthday for me. She happily obliged, and the ladies burst out laughing, raised their glasses and said "thank you."

I later enjoyed the company of two dancers at my table for drinks, and after that,
a delightful two girl tease show in the VIP room. They said they were girlfriends in real life, and whether or not they were just saying that for "entertainment purposes," they really did seem into each other big time. The club had a "no sexual contact" rule, but how loosely that was interpreted or strictly enforced is anybody's guess. The farthest I was allowed was kissing the one girl's hand while she held it between the other girl's thighs. They really knew what buttons to push, with the one girl telling me how her "hot lover girl was all hers" while caressing her all over and saying things like "cum for me, baby girl" etc. While I had to abide by the "patrons must remain fully clothed" rule, I was allowed "erotic release."

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but the girls said they appreciated my being deferential and respectful, and enjoyed my encouragement and playing along with their "naughty boy, girls are for girls!" teasing game. "Not like a lot of guys we get who are real jerks," or words to that effect. And judging by the behavior on the part of some guys I've seen at this and other clubs (boorish drunken frat boys and obnoxious business execs with a sense of sexual entitlement), I know just what they're talking about. As has been pointed out earlier here, the dancers at these clubs are erotic entertainers, not sexual playthings. But first and foremost, they are fellow human beings who should be treated with dignity and respect.

A tip of the hat to Erotically Yours for her insight and advice, and to Redder for bumping this thread and her words of encouragement to the Sapphic Sisterhood. I hand you each a bundle of singles to slip into the dancers' garter belts... :rose:

Wife’s been regularly to both Male and female strippers, in fact she prefers the female strippers and loves a private lap dance as a bonus. She was upset at the start of the year because her and her friends were thrown out of a club after getting too close to a hot blonde stripper in a private booth. Her best friend likes to touch whereas my wife likes to be touched, the whole party we’re ejected from the club in the end.

Going to a strip joint next weekend with Mr T. Should be a blast and a half!

Haven't been in a while. I might be over not being the one on stage.......

Don't know why I never thought of this! I have to try it. Of course, it might be hard to keep my hands to myself. ;)

Great stuff! I feel much better prepared!

Any advice?

Be yourself. My wife loved flirting with the women she liked & enjoyed getting her own private couch dances. Often times we we each get a dance with the same woman at different times. I was always respectful, not wanting the women to get in trouble, but the were awesome erotic experiences that make for great pillow talk when we got home! Hope you both have a great time!

So before we went to the strip club I asked my hubby about times he'd gone in the past. He's told me that he asks the ladies to touch his shoulder or thigh enough to feel his bra or his garters and know he's wearing lingerie. They might talk about favorite lingerie styles or even the best places to shop. He always tips well and does a private dance if they are nice and supportive with him.

Our trip to the strip club was a lot of fun. It was nicer than I expected (after doing research as advised we picked a good one). I was treated very well. Hubby and I separated once we were inside. I ordered a few drinks as I watched the dancers and I chatted up the waitress, telling her I was a newbie. She said they get women visiting every once in awhile, usually as a couple. I told her I was essentially there on my own but acknowledged my hubby on the other side of the club.

I sat by the stage with my second drink and really enjoyed watching these beautiful women dance in pretty lingerie. Some were better dancers than others or wore sexier lingerie, or had better figures but they were all pretty and nice to me.

I put money in the first dancer's panties and my fingers were trembling so much that she touched my hand and told me to relax, it was all okay. Her name was Crystal (or at least her stage name was) and after her dance she put her panties and bra back on and came over to sit with me. I sort of couldn't hold back and blabbed my life story while buying her a drink. I loved that she sat so close and ran her fingers on my thigh and my arm. I also loved that she was wearing satiny lingerie (my fave).

I asked her for a table dance and was soon very hot and bothered. I asked her for a VIP room experience and she led me back to the shadowy domains of those little rooms with the curtains. She asked what I liked and I asked her to keep her pretty lingerie on as she danced. She did, very sensual dancing, very close, grinding on my lap and moving her breasts against my face.

"I want to..." I whispered, moving my hand down to get under my skirt.

"I won't tell if you won't," she replied quietly and kept dancing. She turned away from me squatted to grind on my lap, her ass moving my hand against my pussy like she was masturbating me and I came, hard.

It took a little to collect myself. She warned me that not all the dancers would be cool with that but I was always welcome back to see her for another *special experience*.

I went back and had another drink as I watched the dancers, smiling at Crystal when she was on and putting more money in her panties. After her dance, she paused by my table to see if I wanted another VIP experience and I confessed that I really did but I'd reached my budget for the evening. She asked if I planned to come back and I assured her that I would, with or without hubby. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and squeeze to my shoulder.

Hubby emerged from the VIP area soon after and we left the club. I could see he had a large wet spot on the front of his pants where he'd cum during the VIP experience. She'd had him unbutton his shirt to show off his pretty bra and then dancing for him. Her lap grinding and talking to him about loving how pretty he was in the pink satin lingerie was more than enough to make him cum. I might have to cage him next time.

^Wow! it seems you've had so much fun! Sounds like a wonderful first experience. I'm glad everything went to your favor and you enjoyed the shows. Though with your generosity I thought the girl you hired could pay more 'special' attention to you ;) I hope next time she does :rolleyes:

My wife and I used to go to strip clubs all the time when we started dating. She loves going! There was one place we went to more than others,a really small place in a fairly rural area. The building wasn’t very big at all,a small bar at the entrance and a curtained off stage area,folding chairs and small tables surrounding a floor level “stage”. The place’s local claim to fame was the “love lotion” where you could rub lotion on their breasts and ass and place dollars on it while they shake it off for you,my wife loved doing that. Seeing her feel them up was the start of our evenings there.
She enjoyed lap dances which were great there,lots of crowd participation and a great atmosphere,very friendly and comfortable. My wife would get them often and we’d cheer her on,some of our friends would join us too. They got a kick out of my wife hanging with the guys. I’d do the same,lap dances and feeling the dancers up with the lotion. It was always great and my wife was totally fine with me participating in anything going on a particular night.
One night she was getting a lap dance,already very drunk so that added to the mood of fun. The dancers usually take the guys shirts off as usual for many clubs so the dancer took my wife’s off. We all cheered and kept watching while the dancer grinded against her and felt her up. I was surprised,excited and turned on when the dancer pulled my wife’s bra off then my wife must’ve taken the hint or put into her own hands and finished stripping so they were both nude and putting on a hell of a show. The dancer tossed me her clothes to hold and after calming everyone down and the music ending my wofe ran over to get dressed in front of everyone.
A rare occasion but one I’ll never forget. We had a blast.

I can never talk my very sexy but somewhat conservative wife into going to a strip club locally; we live in a big city and yet she's afraid someone will see us. However, when traveling with a group in Europe last year someone in our party suggested we hit a strip club after dinner, an idea to which my wife surprisingly, though with some hesitation, agreed (I guess we were far enough away from home!). Happily the hostess was able to accommodate our fairly sizeable group and got us settled in around some tables near the stage. Soon everyone's attention was on the performers, if they weren't being distracted by the dancers working the room.

Not long into the night one of our female traveling companions got my wife's attention and she rose to her feet. Figuring they were off to the ladies room I turned my attention back to the show. After a while I started to wonder where my wife was off to and started to scan the room looking for her. I look over my left shoulder and what do I see but her and two other very attractive women from our group getting lap dances from three dancers on separate lounge chairs behind me. I shifted in my seat so as not to break my neck staring at the action behind me. All of the girls were into it as the dancers ground and gyrated against them, shoving their tits and asses playfully in their faces. I was a bit surprised and very turned on to see my wife holding her dance partner by the hips as they ground into each other. It wasn't long before the throbbing in my pants became uncomfortable as I enjoyed their sapphic display. Other members of our group eventually realized that the main show was behind us and watched along with me.

Sadly it came to an end much too quickly and my wife returned to her seat next to me. I could tell even in the dim light of the club that she was turned on. "You seemed to enjoy that," I said. She tried to dismiss my remark with an "all in good fun" retort, but the flush of her face and the little droplets of sweat on her upper lip gave her away. Whatever the case, we fucked like porn stars when we got back to the hotel later that night.

^Wow! it seems you've had so much fun! Sounds like a wonderful first experience. I'm glad everything went to your favor and you enjoyed the shows. Though with your generosity I thought the girl you hired could pay more 'special' attention to you ;) I hope next time she does :rolleyes:

She seemed pretty clear on boundaries she'd get in trouble for crossing but grinding my hand on my pussy was so erotic she'll get no complaints from me!

I'm overdue to return to the strip club. Now that university is on break, my workload is less. I'm going to ask my mistress about it and see if she wants me to go and do anything special.

I've been to several back in NY, the dancers tend to go for women as it tends to be a "hot show" for any guys sitting nearby.

Down here in NC, I'm told the dancers want mega-bucks.

I have gone many times with female friends. And yes the performers are extra sweet to the ladies that come to see them dance. Here in Portland we are known for our strip clubs. Actually come 5:00 PM at Sassy's there could possibly be more women there than men. We also have some good Male strip clubs at a few gay bars. Those are super fun too!

Back