Auntie's Little Pet (Closed: SweetAnnie40 + sissykaitlin)

I'm moaning and pulling on my breasts but one of my heels finds the gentle divide between your ass cheeks and I press rhythmically, giving you the sensation that someone wants to bury themselves inside your 'pussy'.

"Oh god, oh god, yes, I'm going to cum, make me cum baby, lick and suck me! oh yes yes yes yes!" I cum, my body tensing, my back arching, my legs clamping around you, my heel driving hard between your cheeks.
 
I let out a deep moan into your pussy as I feel you lifting your hips, legs clamping around me--encouraging me to suck and lick on your pussy. I feel your heel driving hard between my ass cheeks and let out a moan as I hump the bed with greater passion. "Mmm, Aunt Annie!" I scream out your name as I lick up your cum.

I look up at you, from between your legs, with your sex all over my chin and I smile. "Ooh, thank you Auntie." I look down at my still throbbing cock and look up to you waiting for further direction. Wondering if I will be permitted to cum or how I will be put to use.
 
Last edited:
I caress your hair, still glowing from the best orgasm I've had since... since... well, since your father.

I reach to the bedside table and pick up a pair of my panties (
bab4c5c4b2cd8a99c95d849c0d8e1dd8.jpg
).

"Here put these on and stand by the bed. I'll be back in a moment."

I walk into the big walk in closet and you can hear me moving some boxes around.
 
I blush as you hand me a pair of bright pink satin panties but accept them and put them on. I discreetly spin in front of the full length mirror, on your wall, and admire how they hug my ass. I can hear you rummaging around the closet in the hallway and wonder what it is you are looking for but remain where I am standing--taking in everything that has transpired since earlier this afternoon.

"Aunt Annie..." I gulp and lift my hand to my hair, nervously twirling a curl. "Are you sure you aren't upset with me? I know that it's all a shock..." I let out a big sigh. "I'm sorry if I've disappointed you or anything." Knowing now that you once dressed and had your fun with my father I am aware of how foolish I sound and yet I cannot help myself. I do so want to please you and not cross any lines that are not meant to be crossed.
 
"Dear, you haven't disappointed me," I say with a radiant smile as I come back in the room carrying a box in front of me. "You've been a delight. I suspected this when you were little and I caught you rubbing my panties in my bedroom but you were little then and I wasn't sure. Now that I know? Oh, darling, what fun we can have this summer!"

"Now, are you ready for something very special?"
 
I blush and nod--my excitement starting to get the better of me. I cannot help myself as I spread my legs exposing my firm cock that I had so carefully kept hidden. "Yes, Auntie. I'm so ready!" I know that my excitement is getting a little out of hand but I cannot disguise my delight at the situation I find myself.

"Did you really always know? I had worked so hard to be discreet! I never thought anyone knew, Auntie. But now that you say you caught me I'm even more embarrassed for my younger self! You must have known so much about me before I even knew what it meant to me..." I groan and sit back watching eagerly as you finger the box that sits in front of you.
 
"Oh honey, if only you'd grown up here. If your Dad and I had stayed together, maybe you could have been our little girl. Imagine wearing panties, stockings, and dresses all the time! You could have gone to school as a girl, teased all the boys with your short skirt, so much more. Ah well, he was in love with your mother and made his choice. But maybe we can make up for lost time."

I move to the side of the bed, still holding the box in front of me. "Now if I'm moving too fast or doing something you don't like, please say something. You will not hurt my feelings. Being feminine means being strong. You have to be in a man's world. And strong means telling me what you like, what you don't, and what you really, really want. Now sit on the edge of the bed. Good. Be truthful..."

I put the box down, revealing a big thick realistic cock jutting out from a harness around my waist and pussy. It's positioned perfectly, like it is my own and of almost artistic quality in looking real. I put my fingers around the shaft casually, like I do it every day, and start to stroke it slowly.
 
I look away nervously as you talk about what could have been with my father. Really, my father, had behaved this way? Thinking back on when I was younger I cannot manage anything like this happening. He had always seemed so masculine around my mother. I sigh and try to imagine him wearing something like this.

I nod at your instructions to tell you what I want but I find that I am almost breathless as you open the box. Despite myself I cannot help but gasp as I realize what is inside. I shift on the bed--crossing my legs as I watch your fingers wrap around the cock and start to stroke it. I can feel my own cock growing and I look away, slightly embarrassed. "I guess I have a lot that I could learn, Auntie." My eyes raise to meet your intent gaze.
 
I smile knowingly and motion for you to kneel.

"Girls love cock. God, I know I do. And you have to know just how to act around a good cock. First lesson... your mouth. Now kiss and lick my cock while I give you pointers."
 
I look up at you as you hold out the cock and make eye contact as I start to kiss the cock. I begin gently, embarrassed by what is happening, but knowing that I cannot say no at this point. I stick out my tongue and lick the cock knowing that I am not being very sexy or sensual. I feel foolish as you stand over me and I do not stop--believing that I know better than to do that. Yet, I cannot give it my all. Not yet, at least. I am far too embarrassed by how far this has gone so quickly!
 
"That's right, try things, see what feels natural. It's perfectly all right for you to be a cocksucker... you know you're a cocksucker... a panty-wearing sissy cocksucker so embrace it and enjoy the feeling of a thick cock in your mouth... that's right, lick it all over, put my balls in your mouth, stroke the shaft with your hand, bob your mouth on it, tongue the edge of the head... see you're a natural... we both know you were meant to do this from the moment you first put on my panties when you were a little boy..."
 
I am listening to you as you tell me what to do but know that I am not really listening as I suck and play with the cock between your legs. I cannot help but imagine what it would be like to have a real firm cock reacting to my touches and I take one hand and put it on your ass, pulling you closer as I stick out my tongue, running it along the thick shaft. "Mmm, fuck Auntie. This is what I was always meant for."
 
You are so eager I let you go at it, moaning as the harness and cock push and rub back against my pussy in delicious ways.

"You're going to make me cum, sissy girl," I sigh as you bob like a champ on the thick cock. "You want to make me cum? You want me to blast hot thick cum in your mouth and fill you up? Are you a cum swallower? A cum slut?"

This drives you more and more and I rush to my orgasm, grabbing your head and shoulder to steady myself as the waves of pleasure grab me over and over.

I refocus and find myself sitting on the ground, the cock jutting out between my legs.
 
As you had lowered yourself to the ground I had done my best to help you fall easily--not wanting you to hurt yourself but pleased to the reaction that I have inspired. As you sit on the ground the cock standing firmly between your legs I kneel in front of you. "Did I do well, Aunt Annie?"

I blush. Knowing that I have just experienced something that I never have experienced with a woman. The fact that it was with my Aunt surprises me but pleases me. I giggle under my breath pleased with myself that I have been so clearly been able to satisfy an older woman who knows what she desires.

I look down and see that my own cock is jutting out firm and twitching but I do not even think of touching it. "Is there anything that I can do, Auntie? I can get you some water or something if you need it." I bite my lip and look away--not wanting to stare.
 
I motion you toward me and we kiss. Your own cock rubs against the tip of my rubber one through you panties.

"Don't move," I say warmly. I move around you until you feel me kneeling behind you. I move between your legs, spreading your knees slightly. You hear the sound of a tube being uncapped and then the squelch of lubricant.

A few moments later, I carefully move your pink panties down to bunch under your bottom and my fingers explore between your cheeks. You feel them gooped with lube which I spread generously. I put a finger to your hole and caress your back.

"Push back..." I whisper, my voice rough with desire.
 
As you pull my panties down and move behind me I feel my body tensing with anticipation for whatever is to come next. I let out a gasp as I feel your fingers exploring between my cheeks. As your fingers enter my ass I push back on them, without even realizing it I have naturally prepared for this moment. With your encouragement I push back with an eagerness that I didn't know was in me.

I arch my back and look over my shoulder--watching as you focus on what is to come next for me. "Mmm, fuck Auntie. That feels so good!!" My cock has thickened and is bulging out of the front of my panties. I can feel my balls tightening as your fingers word deeper into my ass.
 
"Oh yes, little sissy girl," I moan, my dreams coming true, dreams of playing with a beautiful sissy like you, like your father was, doing everything we used to do.

I position the head of the cock at your lubed hole and let you push back as fast or slow as you wish. There will be plenty of time, so many times for me to unleash my need to fuck you.

"Take my cock, girl, show me what a little slut you are," I growl, my voice hoarse and my pussy wet.
 
I catch your eye as I look back at you and I can tell how much you have been longing for this. I cannot help but groan as you position the cock against my lubed hole. Your enjoyment is obvious and I find that your pleasure and enthusiasm infecting. I push back slowly--wanting my first time to be gentle. I gasp as I feel the tip of the cock pop into my asshole.

As you growl at me I press back further--taking more of the cock inside of me. I can feel my ass stretching the deeper it goes and my eyes begin to roll as I realize how much the sensation has overtaken me. "Mmm, fuck Aunt Annie." But that's all that I can muster as I back further onto the cock. I haven't started bouncing on the cock, yet. First wanting to see just how far I can take it.
 
Watching you slide back on the thick cock is making me so wet. I pull my nipples firmly as I watch and I smile as you settle with your ass firmly against my thighs, the cock all the way inside you. Hearing you moan, feeling the amazing sensation of a cock penetrating you, filling you for the first time.

"Take it all in, honey," I say softly, restraining my desires. "Feel that cock... doesn't it feel so good in your pussy... is it clear it was always meant to be in you, sissy girl? Move a little, left and right, feel that cock, feel it so deep, filling you so completely, the feel of your ass pushed against me, your lover."

I absorb the pleasures you're feeling as you explore the sensations.

"Honey, I want to fuck you now... are you ready?"
 
I gently bounce back on the cock now that it is buried deep inside of me. "Mmm, fuck Auntie. It feels so good." I move as you instruct me and gasp as i feel my ass pressing fully against your stomach. Knowing, now, that the cock is buried to the hilt.

I moan softly and nod in response to your inquiry. My thighs clench and I arch my back in anticipation as I prepare for you to take full control.
 
I begin slowly, caressing your hips as I move out... then in. Out... then in.

"We're going to have so much fun... fucking... aren't we my sissy girl?" I say quietly as I start to thrust. My body goes electric with this feeling, with the thrill of being in charge, in taking you instead of being taken myself. I love this big cock between my legs and how it looks going in and out of you. I love how easily you move, how naturally feminine, even more than your father ever did. This will be fun.

I hold your hips more firmly and begin to thrust harder and faster, making your body jerk as my hips meet your ass and the cock makes you feel incredibly full.
 
My head rolls back and it rests against your shoulder as you move in and out of my ass. As you start to ask me about the fun we are going to have I feel a thrill run up my spine and I can sense that you are starting to get more into this. I let out a soft moan as you quicken your pace. Groaning as I feel just how deep you are filling my sissy cunt. I begin to press my ass against you, getting in-tune with your motions and enthusiasm.

"Mmm, fuck Auntie." I gasp as you drive the cock as deep as you can into my boi pussy. "That feels so fucking good." I practically growl and I can feel myself beginning to sweat from the activity. With each thrust of your cock I can feel my own cock smacking against my stomach--getting thicker with every thrust.
 
"Of course it does, honey," I coo, thrusting harder and with enthusiasm, my body sweating with our workout. "Sissy girls live for cock, to pull down their panties, to suck big thick shafts and gobble cum, to dance and prance for men with big bulges, until they pull those thick cocks out for you..." My words are almost hypnotic and you can see everything I describe, almost as if those horny men were looking at you right now as you performed for them.

I feel my orgasm mounting quickly so I reach around to stroke your cock, surprised at how big and hard it is, just another sign that you want this as much as I do. I jerk you quickly as your body shudders with each thrust of my cock.

"I'm going to cum in you, sissy. I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum," I tease, working myself up to the edge... and then calling out loud as I cum, the cock thrust and held deep in you...
 
I groan as I feel you thrusting harder and deeper into my sissy cunt. I close my eyes as you list all of the things that sissies love and blush as the images come to me so easily. I can imagine a handful of men standing over us watching as you fuck me and each of them gripping their firm cocks, stroking them as I watch the precum build on each of their tips.

As you reach around my body to grasp my cock a shiver runs up my spine. My body is shaking from all of the sensations that you are provoking. I toss my head back--as you pull sharply on my hair--thrusting deep inside of me. My ass clenches around your cock as you tell me that you are about to cum and I reach back, spreading my ass--tempting you to take me as roughly as you want.
 
"Oh fuck yes!" I yell, yanking on your hair and slamming the big cock in you deep over and over as the waves of my orgasm rush through my body. You shake and tremble with each thrust and impact against your ass as my hand grips your cockette hard and jerks it.

After several waves of pleasure I thrust deep in you and hold, leaning down so you feel my breasts on your back as I grind the cock in your ass and jerk your cockette faster.

"Spurt for me, sissy slut," I growl, still shuddering in pleasure. "Take that last step to show me this is who you really are..."
 
Back
Top