The Price of Justice ~Closed~

Eva's head shot up as she heard the motorcycles. Looking to see Heath busting through the gate. Looking around before she broke the window with a chair. "Heath!"she screamed. Her eyes went to the door as heard Carter. She was going to fight her way out. Glaring as Carter opened the door. "It's over Carter."she said. Though Heath had some help from Vinny, who sent some guys to settle a score with Carter.
 
Eva heard a scream before she got the door open. Seeing Heath before her, he was shot! Oh that pissed her off before she picked up the gun. Seeing as Carter's attention was on Heath. Waiting for the right moment before she stood up. She had Carter's attention as she had the gun aimed at him. "It all ends here....you think he is dangerous?"she chuckled as her finger was on the trigger. "I'm just as dangerous. "She said. The bang filled the house as Carter dropped to the floor. Hitting him right in the heart, as he looked to her. "I was taught to aim to kill."she said smiling.

Though Heath could see where the teaser hit her in the back. Her shirt torn and skin showing the beginning of bruises. Turning before she pulled Heath into a kiss. "What took you so long?"she said. Setting the gun down before she looked to his leg. Worried as she took off what was left of her shirt and pressed down on his leg.
 
Eva helped Heath down the stairs, tucking the gun in waist of her jeans. Watching as he began to light the place up as they made their way out. Feeling him shove her through the kitchen before they made it outside. Looking back as he shoved her towards his dad. Ending on the back of his bike before they took off.

Once back at the club, Eva asked to use a phone. Handing the gun over to his dad. Calling Vinny, giving him the address and to bring his doctor. Knowing very well that Heath was in bad shape. His parents could see the concern look on her face. Not caring that the bruises were very visible now. Feeling his mom nudge her before handing her a shirt. Thanking her before she bolted out the door as Heath and the guys rolled up. Having them help him in before getting him to the couch.

Vinny arrived shortly after with his doctor, who immediately began to look Heath over. Eva hugged Vinny tightly as tears rolled down her face. He dried them then handed her the bag she had earlier. But inew she should be checked out as well. She watched as the doctor pulled the bullet out of Heath's leg. Soon after he began a blood transfusion to replace the blood he lost. The doctor walked over and began to look Eva over. Pulling the shirt of her head as he check the bruising. Taser marks quite clear as bruising formed there. She was cleared but would follow up with her later.

Putting the shirt back on before she sat down on the floor by Heath. Heartbroken as she was rwasin why he got shot. Once he was good the guys moved Heath to his house and right to his bed. Eva followed before she set her bag down. Getting him out of his clothes and took her bloody shirt. Heading out back before burning them in the fire pit. Watching the flames before they went out. Heading back in before she stripped down, wencing a little before she pulled on of his shirt over her head. Crawling onto the bed before she carefully snuggled up to him. "I'm so sorry.."she said quietly.
 
Hearing Heath before she nodded her head. Crawling off the bed before heading to the kitchen before returning with a glass of water. Setting it down before she helped him sit up. Handing him the glass before handing him some pain killers. Waiting before she helped him get comfortable.

Giving him a soft kiss before she crawled back in by him. He would notice she was wearing his his as she snuggled back up. "You'll be sore and should be good in a week. I made a call and made sure the bullet came out of your leg."she said.
 
He didn't owe Vinny as this was favor for her. Though his next question made her look down as she nodded her head. Pulling his shirt over her head, revealing the bruises. "He did....look you don't owe Vinny at all. I pulled a favor and he came through."she said. Slipping his shirt back on before resting against Heath. Not really wanting to share the other details as it would piss Heath off.
 
Rolling her eyes as he really didn't owe Vinny anything. "He had them taze me.....handled me as if I was nothing important. That wasn't the worst part." Pausing before she snuggled up to him. "He was going to try to fuck me.....get me pregnant eventually. "She said. Knowing very well that how things played out was for the best.
 
Eva lowered her head before nodding. Looking back up before she kissed him softly. "Vinny made sure sfter the incident...I knew how to shoot a gun. If I didn't you maybe not be alive."she said. Being careful as she snuggled closer to him.

"Then you should know....Devin told me a few things about you. Saying you killed a classmate because she was pregnant....with your kid. And how you want Vinny's spot."she said. Shift before she sat up so h ed could look at her. "No bullshit.....I need to know.....did you really kill her? He said she was your girl and you cut the break lane..."she said.
 
Eva heard him speak though sighed softly. "He said he helped me get away. Take me far away, give me cash so I could start over. That you're dangerous....that I shouldn't get pregnant by you. Honestly that girl was one of them that Logan cheated on me with."she said. Sitting next to Heath but she looked down at the bed.

"He touched me too....shoving me but Carter still got me. Look....I killed Carter otherwise he was going to kill you. I called Vinny because I knew I could get you the medical care you needed without going to the hospital. I knew that eventually the police would arrived...I wanted to keep you safe."she said.
 
He was right as she really shouldn't talk bad about Devin. Eva turned to face Heath surprised to hear his words. Smiling as she leaned in, "So then I'm technically fucking my boss?"she teased. Giving him a kiss before she kissed his neck. "Though you better not touch anyone else. Or Vinny and Devin will be the least of your problems."she said. Feeling Heath wrap an arm around her. "So does this mean I can fuck you at the club?"she said. Looking to Heath before she smirked. "I told you before I want you and only you."she said.
 
Eva chuckled before she gave him another kiss. "Mmm I'm sure your guys would love some attention from the girls. And they better not....or we will have problems. "She said. Nodding as she knew it be best and they can make it seem like they got into a fight. She kissed his neck again before nuzzling it. "We better make it clear that are mine at the club. Because if I find out otherwise.....my ass is leaving."she said.
 
Noting his tone as he spoke before she nodded her head. Kissing him as his grip loosened before she found herself on top of him. "Though why did you want control of the club?"she asked. Not even realizing Vinny had a share in the club. "I hope you don't mind but I borrowed on of your shirts."she said.
 
Eva pulled the shirt over her head before setting it aside. Nodding her head as she moved her ankle before laying down on top of him. Bruises coving majority of her body from Carter and his men. "I'm sorry hun."she said. Nuzzling his neck before she softly bit it.
 
Eva tilted his head so he could see her face. "I know....Ibwas trying to buy as much time as I possibly could."she said. Kissing Heath passionately before she smiled. "I'll be off work for a bit...so I can take care of you.....plus I want the bruises to go away."she said. Giving him another kiss before she nuzzled his neck. "I'm glad you gor there before he tried to......touch me."she said.
 
Eva gave him a look, no way she wanted him to go. Letting out a sigh as she knew he would still go. "Carter destroyed my phone....I have to get a new one."she said. Snuggling closer as she didn't want Health to go. "Do you have to? I don't want to be here alone."she said.
 
Eva looked to Heath before nodding her head. "I can do that...but please keep in touch. "She said. He could tell that she was worried for the both of them. Buring her face in the nook of his neck, wanting to hid her sadness. After a bit she looked to him again. "When so you leave?"she asked.
 
Eva returned the kiss before she rested against him. Nuzzling his chest before kissing it softly before she looked up at him. "And I can't stand seeing you hurt."she said. Feeling him wrap his arms around her and holding her close. "Alright though I only ask you let me know when you get there and when your are coming home."she said.
 
Eva dreaded the next morning as they got dressed. Giving him a kiss before she got in the cab. Arriving at Vinny's place before getting out. Talking with him as she needed to stay there. Heading to get a new phone before texting Heath.

Spending the next few hours at her place under the watchful eye of Vinny. Packing her things before they took her things to Heath's. Unpacking before heading back before she stayed in her room. Waiting to hear from Heath.
 
Eva was a bit irratated as he wouldn't say much but she couldn't blame him. Vinny did her best to keep Eva occupied though she finally got the call that he was home. She packed her bag before Vinny took about a block away from the club. Eva walked the rest of the way before she walked to the back of the club.

Opening the door to his house. "Heath?"she called out. Heading for the bedroom before setting her bag down. Wondering where he was, she missed him.
 
Eva headed into the backnroom to see Heath and the guys. Quietly walking over to Heath before she stood by him. "They were okay....Vinny was busy."she said. Feeling a tad uncomfortable before she kissed him on the cheek. "I'll let you finish up here."she said. Leaving before heading to the bedroom and began to unpack her bag.
 
Back
Top